Conservatives Far Less Likely to Have Mental Health Issues Than Leftists

You would too if you had any sense.
Course you don't mind being controlled by the government.
What you call righwingers are just folks who can exist without the feds sticking their noses in their business.
You love the Govmint, as long as, the policies are in your favor.

Even your name is hateful and racist. Here are some of your friends' pictures, "brutha" in mugshot photos:

Now my name is hateful and racist. Smfh.
I think when anyone wears their race on their sleeves like you do....that's pretty hateful and racist.
What would you think if somebody here had a name like...JimCRowKKK?
You'd call them a racist.
Course some black folks don't think shoving their race down people's throats is racist at all because they've been trained not to think their racist attitudes are racist at all. So picking a name like Superbadbrutha is just wearing race on your shoulder like a stick just begging someone flick it.
Please for all the readers how is Superbadbrutha equal to Jim Crow KKK. How is the name racist?

What you call righwingers are just folks who can exist without the feds sticking their noses in their business.

Even your name is hateful and racist. Here are some of your friends' pictures, "brutha" in mugshot photos:

I think when anyone wears their race on their sleeves like you do....that's pretty hateful and racist.
Course some black folks don't think shoving their race down people's throats is racist at all because they've been trained not to think their racist attitudes are racist at all. So picking a name like Superbadbrutha is just wearing race on your shoulder like a stick just begging someone flick it.
Please for all the readers how is Superbadbrutha equal to Jim Crow KKK. How is the name racist?
Because it tells everyone you're black. Do you think a member at USMB that tells everyone how white he is in his title isn't a racist?

Because it tells everyone you're black. Do you think a member at USMB that tells everyone how white he is in his title isn't a racist?
He doesn't have to, you're posts tell me right away what color you are. BTW isn't Mr Spock white and a black man would never call himself Mudwhistle.

He doesn't have to, you're posts tell me right away what color you are. BTW isn't Mr Spock white and a black man would never call himself Mudwhistle.
Actually....many Vulcans are depicted in the shows and movies as being black. Spock's arranged marriage was with a black woman. He's also smoking a blunt. It's more a comment on my nerd status than my race. I also like Harry Potter....but he didn't exist when I started blogging on message boards. Course I think that anyone who says that Black folks can't be self-deprecating is racist in itself. It assumes that all blacks are alike...which is RACIST AS F**k in my opinion.

I think you need to rethink this forum.....because we're not a bunch of red-necks talking about fucking our sisters or talking about hunting and fishing. Some of these motherfuckers will eat you alive.

Not equal....but pretty much along the same level of thinking.

I think you need to rethink this forum.....because we're not a bunch of red-necks talking about fucking our sisters or talking about hunting and fishing. Some of these motherfuckers will eat you alive.
Speak for yourself.

Some of these muthafuckers will get ate up, don't get it twisted.

I'm just a realist. You, however, are under the assumption that blacks have to act a specific way to be black. That's a racist statement. It's what the left has been telling blacks for decades to keep them pigeonholed so they cannot succeed in American Society.

I figure if I wanted to live in a society I would try to fit in rather than start shit everywhere I work or play. But Democrats are training blacks to become hateful and racist. That can be the only reason Biden came up with a 100 yr old event that nobody can do shit about now....or it's designed to keep you folks from paying attention to current events about Dr Fauci.

Last edited:

Me? Not a redneck? Aw geez. Been around the world many times, took my inlaws to Europe and Hawaii several times each, my two older brothers and their spouses to London and Paris, my wife's five younger sisters to Paris and Hawaii, speak French passably, licensed pilot, certified scuba diver, marathoner in the top 7%, play tennis five times a week, Chemical Engineer with an MBA. What's not redneck about all that? I'm axin' ya.

Oh and White Lives Don't Matter

[Quoye]I'm just a realist. You, however, are under the assumption that blacks have to act a specific way to be black.
[/QUOTE]
Actually you AssUMe that is what I think. I think you should be yourself and not try and be someone you are not.

That's a racist statement. It's what the left has been telling blacks for decades to keep them pigeonholed so they cannot succeed in American Society.

I find it amazing how right wing, conservatives are always pointing their fingers at those on the left and claiming what they have told black folks and blah,, blah,, blah.. I don't need anyone to tell something is racist or who is racist. Many us have succeeded inspite of what has been done to us.
I figure if I wanted to live in a society I would try to fit in rather than start shit everywhere I work or play. But Democrats are training blacks to become hateful and racist. That can be the only reason Biden came up with a 100 yr old event that nobody can do shit about now....or it's designed to keep you folks from paying attention to current events about Dr Fauci.

Get a new excuse, that lame bullshit has played out. It is amazing how every other minority in this country has been paid reparations for injustices that were done to them. Japanese-Americans, Native Americans, Eskimos, Hispanics, etc., but when.it comes to black folks your hate for us runs so deep you can't bring yourself to admit the hundreds of years of injustice that was done to us. You basically think we should just get over it. Pres. Biden spoke on the crimes that were done to black folks in Tulsa and not one white man was EVER brought to the Bar of Justice for those crimes, but in your mind it wasn't a big deal so what if some Nwords were killed and their community destroyed.

Sorry about the Nwords that got killed in 1921...before my parents were born.
What does that have to do with anyone living today????
Not a God Damned Thing.!!

Japanese and Hispanics haven't been paid reparations. Where did you get that bullshit from?
The only group I know of is Native-Americans/Eskimos that can prove they're a member of a tribe.
So try again.
What's funny is you motherfuckers call something that happened before you were born an injustice....as if it happened to you personally.....but horrific shit you're doing to each other just part of the Black Experience that honkies wouldn't understand.
Well....since my brother in law is from Somalia, and I have a couple hundred black nieces and nephews living in AL and FL....I understand better than you're willing to admit.

BTW, were you ever a slave?
Did you ever work on a farm in AL for room and board like my wife did?
Have you ever picked cotton like she did as soon as she was big enough to walk??
Have you ever had to skip school because the crops needed harvesting?
No...you're on of those lazy assholes that think the color of their skin is a ticket to free money.
Well....my family never owned slaves like Kamala Harris's family. My family was Republicans...Yankees. My wife's Great Grandfather was a slave. My closest uncle is a member of the Lakota Tribe in the Blackfoot reservation. My aunt Jason is Korean. None of them ever felt they deserved reparations. Reparations is just a way to buy votes.
F8Drl.jpg

Last edited:
I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
From Pew Research. A PhD student ascertained and categorized the data by political affiliation. A friend of mine is a psychiatrist at a major university, and this validates what he tells me.

The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.
A few charts:
View attachment 480441
View attachment 480442Pew Research data is linked, so if you’ve got a rebuttal, use the data.
And 90 percent of Jews have mental illness

I know. You’re as shocked as I am.
From Pew Research. A PhD student ascertained and categorized the data by political affiliation. A friend of mine is a psychiatrist at a major university, and this validates what he tells me.

The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.
A few charts:
View attachment 480441
View attachment 480442Pew Research data is linked, so if you’ve got a rebuttal, use the data.
And 90 percent of Jews have mental illness
ZEIG HEIL!

1921 are you fucking kidding me.
Japanese and Hispanics haven't been paid reparations. Where did you get that bullshit from?
The only group I know of is Native-Americans/Eskimos that can prove they're a member of a tribe.
So try again.

On August 10, 1988, Republican President Ronald Reagan signed The Civil Liberties Act. A federal law that granted reparations to Japanese-Americans who had been interned by the US government during World War II.

Each person received $20,000, a formal apology from Congress acknowledging publicly that the US government had been wrong, and the release of funds to set up an educational foundation for the children of Japanese-American families.

I meant Hawaiians not Hispanics.

What's funny is you motherfuckers call something that happened before you were born an injustice....as if it happened to you personally.....but horrific shit you're doing to each other just part of the Black Experience that honkies wouldn't understand.

Well this motherfucker was alive and well during Jim Crow segregation, so I am not speaking of what happened before I was born it happened WHILE I was born. While my siblings were born, while my parents were born, grandparents were born. Shall I go on motherfucker. Not sure what horrific shit you are speaking of, but I am not in that number.
Well....since my brother in law is from Somalia, and I have a couple hundred black nieces and nephews living in AL and FL....I understand better than you're willing to admit.
The dumbass previous statement proves you don't have a clue.

Have you ever picked cotton like she did as soon as she was big enough to walk??
No...you're on of those lazy assholes that think the color of their skin is a ticket to free money.
Well....my family never owned slaves like Kamala Harris's family. My family was Republicans...Yankees. My wife's Great Grandfather was a slave. My closest uncle is a member of the Lakota Tribe in the Blackfoot reservation. My aunt Jason is Korean. None of them ever felt they deserved reparations. Reparations is just a way to buy votes.
Wow that was pretty good, you ignorant asshole I have been working since I was a kid not sure where you get that lazy bullshit from. I find it hard to believe that a racist cocksucka like you knows any black folks personally and if you do I am pretty sure they don't want to have anything to do with your racist ass.
I guess you cocksuckas are waiting for all the black folks who suffered during Jim Crow segregation to die off then you can use the same lame ass excuse you do about slavery.
Shameful what Democrats have done to minorities throughout American history. They even attempted to block the Civil Rights Act. Pathetic.

So try again.

On August 10, 1988, Republican President Ronald Reagan signed The Civil Liberties Act. A federal law that granted reparations to Japanese-Americans who had been interned by the US government during World War II.

Each person received $20,000, a formal apology from Congress acknowledging publicly that the US government had been wrong, and the release of funds to set up an educational foundation for the children of Japanese-American families.

Well this motherfucker was alive and well during Jim Crow segregation, so I am not speaking of what happened before I was born it happened WHILE I was born. While my siblings were born, while my parents were born, grandparents were born. Shall I go on motherfucker. Not sure what horrific shit you are speaking of, but I am not in that number.

Wow that was pretty good, you ignorant asshole I have been working since I was a kid not sure where you get that lazy bullshit from. I find it hard to believe that a racist cocksucka like you knows any black folks personally and if you do I am pretty sure they don't want to have anything to do with your racist ass.
I guess you cocksuckas are waiting for all the black folks who suffered during Jim Crow segregation to die off then you can use the same lame ass excuse you do about slavery.
Shameful what Democrats have done to minorities throughout American history. They even attempted to block the Civil Rights Act. Pathetic.
You know as well as I do, it was divided up in the South and the North. Light reading for you:

now the Republicans states all want people to vote less, its the only way they can win.

So try again.

You know as well as I do, it was divided up in the South and the North. Light reading for you:

now the Republicans states all want people to vote less, its the only way they can win.
Wiki is not a source. I can edit Wiki.

Fact remains, Democrats are behind every racist event instituted by the government.

Forum List

Back