Conservatives duped by a paraphrase AGAIN

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Couple threads so far quoting twitchy.com claiming then Sen. Obama credited the Selma march for his birth 4 years earlier. Looking into it myself, I found the Genesis of the quote on NPR which Twitchy misrepresented and then conservative trash sites ran with apparently either not fact-checking it, or not caring it was inaccurate.

Obama Returns To Selma For 50th Anniversary Of Historic March NPR

"Obama said those who marched that day on Bloody Sunday helped make it possible for him to stand before them as a candidate."

conservatives? I've seen one person say something about it.

If you want to see dupes.... look at all those who voted for the liar in Chief.

are you one of them?

Last edited:
How does that kool-aid taste, Delta4Embassy?
Is it

pac37.jpg

Poor half ton trailer dwelling steph, history isn't you strong point, well nothing is for you it seems

are you one of them?

I'm a-political. I fact-check everybody.

You also paint with a mighty board brush. give us a break

Only sites running the story are conservative tabloid sites. Hence the title.

But withabout 5 minutes googling the key terms, the truth is easily discovered. Given how much politicians lie, why you'd make one up is curious.

"...then conservative trash sites ran with apparently either not fact-checking it, or not caring it was inaccurate."

The latter.

Which is why they didn't bother to fact check as well.

Of course we long ago got to the point where no one believes anything from conservative sources, the rightwing media or individuals. The falsehoods, canards, misrepresentations, contrivances, and lies that come from the right day in and day out have rendered conservative sources completely devoid of credibility.

Consequently no one takes at face value anything a conservatives posts, anything propagated by conservatives should be assumed to be false and subject to one's own research to confirm the validity of what a conservative posts.

"...then conservative trash sites ran with apparently either not fact-checking it, or not caring it was inaccurate."

The latter.

Of course we long ago got to the point where no one believes anything from conservative sources, the rightwing media or individuals. The falsehoods, canards, misrepresentations, contrivances, and lies that come from the right day in and day out have rendered conservative sources completely devoid of credibility.

Consequently no one takes at face value anything a conservatives posts, anything propagated by conservatives should be assumed to be false and subject to one's own research to confirm the validity of what a conservative posts.

lol, and you think we believe anything from you, that liar you call a President and the snobs on the leftwing hate sites?

The latter.

lol, and you think we believe anything from you, that liar you call a President and the snobs on the leftwing hate sites?

Anyone who lives in a house without wheels is a snob to you

Couple threads so far quoting twitchy.com claiming then Sen. Obama credited the Selma march for his birth 4 years earlier. Looking into it myself, I found the Genesis of the quote on NPR which Twitchy misrepresented and then conservative trash sites ran with apparently either not fact-checking it, or not caring it was inaccurate.

"Obama said those who marched that day on Bloody Sunday helped make it possible for him to stand before them as a candidate."
Look how long they chased their tails over the crusades meme...

Look how long they chased their tails over the crusades meme...

Strategic blunder that. Any 5 year-old can google Christian terrorism and see that didn't stop with the Crusades.

The Obama Kneepad Company give a free Obama Context Filter with every set of kneepads

New Topics

Forum List

Back