Conservatives: don't forget the RINOs in 2012

Patrick2

Jul 12, 2011
As well as the historic mid-term election turnover in congress, and finally getting the debt dealt with on some level, the Tea Party managed to get some RINOs evicted from congress in 2010. While 2012 should be a landslide election vistory for the GOP presidential candidate (if the RNC doesn't screw up), the RINOs should not escape our attention. I've held that they are almost as big a problem as the leftwingers - in fact I have at least some respect for a principled leftwinger, as opposed to a liberal who pretends to be a conservative. More of these turkeys need to be uprooted. With less money being needed to deal with obama, some should be diverted to that task.

I live in CT, even a Rhino would be a breath of fresh air tbh.

On a positive note the liberals here are so depressed because of OBama

Pfizer is making a fortune medicating them.

:clap2:

"We don't want Half-bloods, Muggle-borns, and especially Blood-traitors! Pure-bloods only!"

As well as the historic mid-term election turnover in congress, and finally getting the debt dealt with on some level, the Tea Party managed to get some RINOs evicted from congress in 2010. While 2012 should be a landslide election vistory for the GOP presidential candidate (if the RNC doesn't screw up), the RINOs should not escape our attention. I've held that they are almost as big a problem as the leftwingers - in fact I have at least some respect for a principled leftwinger, as opposed to a liberal who pretends to be a conservative. More of these turkeys need to be uprooted. With less money being needed to deal with obama, some should be diverted to that task.

Good idea. Let's get all those who aren't pure out of the party. And soon, the 342 truly pure conservatives in the country will storm Washington to rule as the Founders intended.

Keep up the good work!

:thup:

Good idea. Let's get all those who aren't pure out of the party. And soon, the 342 truly pure conservatives in the country will storm Washington to rule as the Founders intended.

Keep up the good work!

Calling a RINO merely "not pure" is like calling dogshit "not pure ice cream". :lol:

Keep up the good work!

Calling a RINO merely "not pure" is like calling dogshit "not pure ice cream". :lol:

I wouldn't call guys like you dogshit. Some of my best friends are conservatives.

Keep up the good work!

I wouldn't call guys like you dogshit. Some of my best friends are conservatives.

Your confused attempt at wit fails - try again sparky.

You're right. I could never be a Troll Master like yourself.

I'd be happy if you could just manage a coherent post. :D

What's that? Could you speak up please? When you are way, way out there on the extreme right, it's hard to hear you! I know you guys like to talk to yourselves in that echo chamber, but if you want the rest of us to pay attention, you'll have to try harder!

What's that? Could you speak up please? When you are way, way out there on the extreme right, it's hard to hear you! I know you guys like to talk to yourselves in that echo chamber, but if you want the rest of us to pay attention, you'll have to try harder!

Ooooo - I forgot - you DO have to yell to get into the brain of a koolaid kretin, and even then it's iffy. Tell ya what - you just go back into your religious trance at the Annointed One's altar. :lmao:

Ooooo - I forgot - you DO have to yell to get into the brain of a koolaid kretin, and even then it's iffy. Tell ya what - you just go back into your religious trance at the Annointed One's altar. :lmao:

What? What? I can't hear you! Could you please turn down that Michael Savage show and put aside that John Birch pamphlet!

One thing I must say; you know how to make me laugh uncontrollably. Day after day, you post more nonsense than just about anyone in this forum, and you are calling Toro incoherent? LMFAO!!!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back