Conservatives do respect women

Some women are abusive, and the laws excuse and enable them. Some men are abusive, and the laws punish them severely.

The vast majority of abusive women are Progressive, since Progressives support the policies of arresting their victims.
Unfortunately I rarely talk or post about politics anymore

Some women are abusive, and the laws excuse and enable them. Some men are abusive, and the laws punish them severely.

The vast majority of abusive women are Progressive, since Progressives support the policies of arresting their victims.
With my deteriorating health I have few days left

May G-d help you!
The USA is over and done
. The leftist Stalins have eviscerated every institution in this entire country . Now they have flooded in tens of millions of 5th world thugs and criminals that only know how to rape or knife someone

It's not female athletes who are complaining about trans athletes, it's guys like you!!
Spot on.

You two are both blatant liars.

Either that or just completely uninformed mouthpieces. The arrogance combined with the blatant intellectual dishonesty (or perhaps just pure ignorance...I suppose that's possible) is what makes the tenor of your dialogue so repugnant, really.

Anyway. The list of female athletes protesting and complaining about it is long and growing.

Here's but one example...

If you'd like more examples, just ask. Not hard to look up and find.

Look at all of these asshole conservative men trying to convince us that asshole conservative men really love or respect women.

Look at this asshole leftist foreigner busybody trying to pretend that asshole democrats care about ANY human life.

Forum List

Back