Conservatives build their own media ecosystem.

5x2ahk.jpg
Pretty much the thread.

People often hate what they cannot understand.
I understand perfectly the kind of filthy loathsome reptile you are.

If Nunez was not a Trump worshiper like you he is the kind of person you would be attacking. Been in congress for a long ass time, never had a real job always sucking off the Govt teet.
He hasn't been in Congress 1/4th as much as Biden was in Congress, yet you defend him to the bitter end. That's what makes you a hypocrite douchebag. All the people progs like you vote for have been in Congress sucking off the taxpayers and destroying America forever.

The taliban takes a crap on the terms of service, but Twitter and youTube just don't care. The TOS is nothing but a tool to use in persecuting conservatives.
Sure they are, they can't help it if Trump and his cult can't read.

Sure they are, they can't help it if Trump and his cult can't read.
"Sure they are" what? Only prog morons fall for the TOS argument. youTube, Twitter and Facebook censorship targets conservatives. There is no doubt about that.

BTW, you're a fucking moron.

All these conservative social media platforms are drowning out the real meaning behind Free Speech

They are far more delusional, you brain damaged turd.
Sure, we believe that the covid virus is just a cold.
The vaccine spreads the virus.
Bill Gates is tracking people with vaccines.
No one I ever heard of ever said any of those things. I doubt you can even find anyone in this forum saying them.
You wont on FOX,OAN or Newsmax.
Why should I bother with your horseshit.
IDK?
You want free reign to spread BS, just like the orange retard.

"Sure they are" what? Only prog morons fall for the TOS argument. youTube, Twitter and Facebook censorship targets conservatives. There is no doubt about that.

BTW, you're a fucking moron.
Sorry Bripat,

You call someone a 'fucking moron'... Ever consider you are one yourself...

ToS is a contract, do we need to explain contracts to you or are you a 'fucking moron'?

Sorry Bripat,

ToS is a contract, do we need to explain contracts to you or are you a 'fucking moron'?
Look at his regular usage of the terms "douchebag" and "turd".

This is a former middle school/high school bully who never grew up. He's angry and frustrated because he can't intimidate adults like he could intimidate other children.

So he just walks around in a miserable rage, calling people "douchebag" and "turd", like he used to. Back in the day.

Last edited:
Sorry Bripat,

Don't think the moron, can spell contract.
Let alone decipher the communist/nazi/NWO terms of service.

Forum List

Back