Conservatives build their own media ecosystem.

Are you terminally stupid or do you just resent someone knocking a hole in your weak ass arguments?
No one's done that so far. You're trying to claim I support a white nationalist agenda, which is quite stupid. Did you ever realize that? Now, are you going to let him/her answer or not?

Fox should have gottten rid of Trump's asseater Hannity & kept Colmes who actually had a brain & knew right from wrong which is more then can be said for college dropout & ex house painter Hannity.
Colmes is dead, moron.

How much of his own money is your boy putting up? I'll bet not much he will lose when this thing goes south & he walks away leaving everyone else holding the bag.

You know it's a joke when Trump appointed bootlicker Nunes as CEO.
Why should he put up his own money?

You just can't stand the thought that all you woke whores can censor conservatives any longer, can you? People will have access to something other than your propaganda.

Horrors!

I love the fact that Nunez will be in charge after the woke media took a giant crap on him. He hates big Tech with a purple passion. He is suing Twitter for $250 million, don't ya know.

I love the fact that Nunez will be in charge after the woke media took a giant crap on him. He hates big Tech with a purple passion. He is suing Twitter for $250 million, don't ya know.

I love it also, it is an almost guaranteed loss now. The man sucked in congress, has never had a real job and does not know shit about running a business or networking or social media or anything necessary to do well at his job. But he kisses Trump's ass with the best of them, thus he got the job.

Why should he put up his own money?

You just can't stand the thought that all you woke whores can censor conservatives any longer, can you? People will have access to something other than your propaganda.

Horrors!

Over a cow.

Fox should have gottten rid of Trump's asseater Hannity & kept Colmes who actually had a brain & knew right from wrong which is more then can be said for college dropout & ex house painter Hannity.
Hannity gets ratings as did Colmes. I’m a conservative and I liked and respected Colmes. He was one of the few Liberals I came across who made some genuine points and made for a good debate. Sometimes he would just show up and tow the line but for the most part, a good debater. A testament to Fox on how to truly have views from all sides

I love it also, it is an almost guaranteed loss now. The man sucked in congress, has never had a real job and does not know shit about running a business or networking or social media or anything necessary to do well at his job. But he kisses Trump's ass with the best of them, thus he got the job.
Keep telling yourself if it makes you feel. One thing we know about Nunez is that he hates big tech.

Keep telling yourself if it makes you feel. One thing we know about Nunez is that he hates big tech.

People often hate what they cannot understand.

If Nunez was not a Trump worshiper like you he is the kind of person you would be attacking. Been in congress for a long ass time, never had a real job always sucking off the Govt teet.

Forum List

Back