Conservatives build their own media ecosystem.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Liberals own the mainstream.

Conservatives are building a complete ecosystem with Social Media, Book Publishing, Cloud Storage, and Banking. Here.

Those of us who disagree with both sides will be tolerated by Conservative Social Media. We do not have resources to start independent third media.

Liberals own the mainstream.

Conservatives are building a complete ecosystem with Social Media, Book Publishing, Cloud Storage, and Banking. Here.

Those of us who disagree with both sides will be tolerated by Conservative Social Media. We do not have resources to start independent third media.
Is this an ecosystem or an echo system?

Last edited:
I've been saying this for a long time.

The alternate universe is now a separate, fully formed, fully functioning, self-sustaining, closed circuit informational and ideological ecosystem.

Before long, the rest of us might very well need a translator to communicate with them. And the country is now Balkanizing as a predictable result.

"Exceptional" no more.

We do not have resources to start independent third media.
We won't know about that until it's been attempted. Trump's organization is looking to do just that. It will be interesting to watch the wailing and hyperventilating of the Left as his platform begins to go live. They cannot STAND alternative views or competing narratives. My guess is they try to criminalize it if they can't shout it down.

The alternate universe is now a separate, fully formed, fully functioning, self-sustaining, closed circuit informational and ideological ecosystem.

Before long, the rest of us might very well need a translator to communicate with them. And the country is now Balkanizing as a predictable result.

"Exceptional" no more.

The universe you inhabit is a lie factory. An alternative is needed to learn the truth.

Last edited:
Well here's one who will terribly disappointed when Trump TV has to censor the nazis for the sake of advertisers. The goosesteppers and fantasy confederates have destroyed every conservative safe place ever attempted.
Conservatives don't have safe spaces, moron. That's purely for snowflakes who can't stand to have anyone disagree with their views.

We can't force the media to be unbiased, can we? No.

So what are we left with? Freedom to choose our news sources and freedom to create outlets that deliver news in a way that doesn't tear this country asunder.
The left can't stand it when they don't control every source of information. Even on sentence of contrary opinion will destroy their entire agenda.

Sad, isn't it?

"Exceptional" no more.
Bingo.

"Alternative facts."

"The truth isn't the truth!"

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese.

PARROTING HERD: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!!!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Bingo.

"Alternative facts."

"The truth isn't the truth!"

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese.

PARROTING HERD: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!!!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
This exists outside of the traditional liberal vs. conservative, Left vs. Right paradigm. And it's all new, so there is simply no template for dealing with it. So, there are many on the Right who agree on this issue with the Left and Center.

I don't know how a country that exists in competing realities, literally, is supposed to be maintained. Who knows, maybe that's what they want.

This exists outside of the traditional liberal vs. conservative, Left vs. Right paradigm. And it's all new, so there is simply no template for dealing with it. So, there are many on the Right who agree on this issue with the Left and Center.

I don't know how a country that exists in competing realities, literally, is supposed to be maintained. Who knows, maybe that's what they want.
Someone wants us at each other's throats. Divide and conquer.

Forum List

Back