Conservative women, are you submissive? Liberals say so, I never saw it.

Are conservative women submissive?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
My mother, sister, wife, daughters, grandmothers and other family as well as people in churches I've attended, communities I've lived in and who work for me in my business are largely conservative. Damn, I've never noticed them to be submissive. If anything, they are pretty damned assertive. I had six women, three at work in my own business and three at home telling me what to do at one point and five of the six are to the right and only one to the left. Am I wrong? Do I just happen to know the wrong conservative women and conservative women are actually submissive? What say you?

Michele Bachmann and evangelicals Can a woman really be accepted as a leader

Marcus told her "to go and get a post-doctorate degree in tax law." This was not a particular desire of Michele's ("Tax law? I hate taxes!"), but she was certain God was speaking through her husband.

"Why should I go and do something like that?" she recalled thinking. "But the Lord says, 'Be submissive wives; you are to be submissive to your husbands.'"

Marcus told her "to go and get a post-doctorate degree in tax law." This was not a particular desire of Michele's ("Tax law? I hate taxes!"), but she was certain God was speaking through her husband.

"Why should I go and do something like that?" she recalled thinking. "But the Lord says, 'Be submissive wives; you are to be submissive to your husbands.'"

She doesn't mean submissive the same way you, Dot Com or Esmerelda used it. You need to learn something about Christianity. Submissive in Christianity is actually an onus on the husband, not the wife. You don't grasp that, do you?

She doesn't mean submissive the same way you, Dot Com or Esmerelda used it. You need to learn something about Christianity. Submissive in Christianity is actually an onus on the husband, not the wife. You don't grasp that, do you?
I believe Sarah Palin would lay a scunion on most of the male liberal pukes here.

There's not a job in the whole world that's more important than caring for your children. I praise these women that care.

Way too many people leave their children to the streets. It's called responsibility and it's important.

The single parent families liberals promote are often poor, criminal and pass it onto the next generation.

Where was their definition in your OP?

anyone that has to ask if someone is submissive is submissive

There's not a job in the whole world that's more important than caring for your children. I praise these women that care.

Way too many people leave their children to the streets. It's called responsibility and it's important.

The single parent families liberals promote are often poor, criminal and pass it onto the next generation.

you equate being a single parent specifically with liberals? you're an idiot.

The most submissive women I've ever met is married to my liberal brother. He does nothing but collect a government check and parties. She works like a dog and still comes home to cook and clean for him. She doesn't dare disagree with him, especially in public or he'll be really mean. I've heard him call her a stupid bitch if she says or does something he doesn't like. They have a picture of Obama hanging in their dining room.

And, to comment on post #7, NO, asking if someone else is submissive does not make you submissive. That is the most stupid thing I've heard all week.

Liberals like to pretend that Republican women are puppets and have no independence. Boy, are they wrong. They don't get their heads bit off when they disagree with others. Liberals have zero tolerance for all who don't embrace their politics and they are vicious. Just ask Palin and virtually any black who is openly conservative. I can imagine how they treat their own families when they question the left agenda.

Last edited:
The most submissive women I've ever met is married to my liberal brother. He does nothing but collect a government check and parties. She works like a dog and still comes home to cook and clean for him. She doesn't dare disagree with him, especially in public or he'll be really mean. I've heard him call her a stupid bitch if she says or does something he doesn't like. They have a picture of Obama hanging in their dining room.

And, to comment on post #7, NO, asking is someone else is submissive does not make you submissive. That is the most stupid thing I've heard all week.

Liberals like to pretend that Republican women are puppets and have no independence. Boy, are they wrong. They don't get their heads bit off when they disagree with others. Liberals have zero tolerance for all who don't embrace their politics and they are vicious. Just ask Palin and virtually any black who is openly conservative. I can imagine how they treat their own families when they question the left agenda.

And, to comment on post #7, NO, asking is someone else is submissive does not make you submissive. That is the most stupid thing I've heard all week.

call it anything you want. Dominant men and women know exactly what I'm talking about. And anyone that associates Dominance/submission with political leanings is dumber than a rock.

end of story

First, I am talking about the standard Christian definition of submissive. You would learn about that in church. I left the church, I left the Republican party. But I know what words mean. You don't. I think it's my job to educate myself. You agree, you think it's my job to educate you. If you don't care enough to learn on your own, I don't care enough to teach you. But this conversation would be more interesting as well as the rest I have with you if you were not so willfully ignorant. But I can't change that, only you can. Straight up, ho.

First, I am talking about the standard Christian definition of submissive.

Okay...so you asked for an example of a conservative woman who is submissive to her husband based on her Christian beliefs...and I provided you exactly that. No wonder you tried to deflect with insults again.

First, I am talking about the standard Christian definition of submissive.

Okay...so you asked for an example of a conservative woman who is submissive to her husband based on her Christian beliefs...and I provided you exactly that. No wonder you tried to deflect with insults again.
I asked for an "example?" Where did I do that?

anyone that associates Dominance/submission with political leanings is dumber than a rock.

end of story

LOL and you say that to a conservative rather than to the liberals who said it is related to political ideology DotCom, Esmirelda and OldSchool

"Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord." Ephesians 5:22

Fairly straightforward and unequivocal.

"Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord." Ephesians 5:22

Fairly straightforward and unequivocal.

Thus showing the far left does not understand what they post..

I believe Sarah Palin would lay a scunion on most of the male liberal pukes here.
Without a doubt

Forum List

Back