Conservative vs Liberal hiring

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
After stripping away all the name calling, foul language, lawsuits, and fear mongering, one is left with an interesting contrast between the two:

Conservatives: Hire TV personalities, Evangelicals, ex models, and personal friends.
Pros: These folks are outsiders, not tainted with the stain of bedfellow politics, and less influenced by political insiders.
Cons: Because they're outsiders, they don't know what they're doing, and take months to learn how to do their job.

Liberals: Hire career politicians, doctors, lawyers, and scientists
Pros: These people know how to do the job, and frequently do it very well.
Cons: These people are insiders, tainted with the stain of bedfellow politics, and very influenced by special interest groups.

So, who is better? IMHO, it's frequently a toss up.
If I had to err however, I'll take the Liberals. Yes they're corrupt, but they know how to do their job. :bye1:

After stripping away all the name calling, foul language, lawsuits, and fear mongering, one is left with an interesting contrast between the two:

Conservatives: Hire TV personalities, Evangelicals, ex models, and personal friends.
Pros: These folks are outsiders, not tainted with the stain of bedfellow politics, and less influenced by political insiders.
Cons: Because they're outsiders, they don't know what they're doing, and take months to learn how to do their job.

Cons: These people are insiders, tainted with the stain of bedfellow politics, and very influenced by special interest groups.

If I had to err however, I'll take the Liberals. Yes they're corrupt, but they know how to do their job. :bye1:

Are you suggesting that Conservatives are NOT influenced by special interest groups and are NOT corrupt??? Seriously???? :auiqs.jpg:

I refuse to accept your BS premise full of multiple levels of assumptions and false dichotomies.

1. Leftists (commies) are not liberals.
2. Liberals and conservatives are in direct opposition to leftists.
3. Leftists do not hire professional at any rate better than liberals or conservatives.
4. Although I have several sheepskins on the wall, higher education has become bullshit unless one is practicing hard sciences not associated with "climate change" or pursuing a juris doctorate in anticipation of actually practicing law, rather than becoming a fucking legal criminal in politics.

There are two types of people in the world---those who want individual freedom, and those who want to take it away.

The time is rapidly approaching where we need to exterminate the latter.

Say bub, what makes you think the ones that conservatives hire aren't corrupt and/or victims of special interest groups?

Last edited:
Interesting choice, corruption over honesty. I'll go for the honest person who has to learn on the job every time.
Honesty? Where did you come up with the idea that these people were honest?

There is no place in the trump administration for honesty, even you should know that by now.

Liberals are morons who lie to cover up their idiocy, who would ever hire one?

Nearly six million more voters put science over trumpism, i.e. conspiracy stories.

Your illegal cheating election fraud is being investigated. You fools lost seats in the House explain that...you can't. :itsok:

Let's see:

There is no credible evidence of election fraud
You lost the Presidency
The Democrats still control the House
You are on the verge of losing the Senate.

All ya got is winning a small number of House seats, which are inconsequential...pitiful!!!!

Bill, biden is filling up the swamp again...kerry, Hillary..

It's ridiculous

Forum List

Back