Conservative Victory Plan

In Conclusion:

First, I have sure flushed out the pipes here. Makes one wonder if there is a single actual Conservative on this Forum. I'm sure there is, but they are just so intimidated by the vicious Left in all its costumes and disguises, that they dare not stick their heads above the radar, at least very often.

Second, I have sure been able to become an expert at putting people on Ignore, and that is working wonderfully. It clears up an amazing amount of space on each thread and makes it much easier to read if you have excluded the people who are only annoying, to say the least.

Third, I always know I have hit a very sore nerve when the outcry is so extremely loud, as it is here, and the profanity, and obscenities are flowing like water.

Fourth, I know my proposals are very modest, and therefore I wouldn't change a word of them as of now. But I am an easy going person, and as I said these are only initial proposals, and only my opinion.

Fifth, you just have to love, and wonder, at the way liberals, Democrats, and others are so very concerned about the future success of the Republican Party. Shouldn't they be praying for it to fail? If my proposals will surely lead to it failing, wouldn't you think the Lefties here would be encouraging me, rather than attacking me?

Sixth, if I am making both sides and the middle mad, (quite a feat) then surely I am on the right track. That encourages me, more than anything else.

Seventh, the only two substantive things I have heard complained of here, is my suggestion that we stop subsidizing the reproduction of the ignorant drug, disease, and crime infested underclass, (of all colors) and if we are going to subsidize any reproduction that it be of those (of all colors) who would make good parents. How that could offend anyone except a member of the trash class (of all colors) in our society is beyond me. The other thing that seems to be a sore point is my statement that not all government is bad, or all business good. Is that not a moderate statement that reflects the reality. Can we really say ALL Government is bad, and ALL business is good? I don't think any sane person could say that. Is it not a sickness in the Democrats that they think ALL Business is bad, and a sickness in Republicans that think that ALL business is good? Ditto for Government.

Eighth, I'm at a loss as to why both sides would not applaud what I have actually said, not what some ninnies say I said.
:eusa_angel:

In conclusion...

I advocate that all Republicans and Conservatives adopt your platform in 2010 and 2012.

Flounder (aka: Jake Starkey II), again I say to you, Go Fuck yourself!

You List is from Feb 2009 and it died a rightful death because its as full of shit as you are.

In closing, fuck off and die and not necessarily in that order

Conservative Victory

This is the only plan for Conservative Victory that I know of. If anyone knows of any other plan, please let me know. I have search 5000 Conservative, and Religious sites including the RNC, the NRA, FRC, and so on, and have never found any of them to have any plan for Conservative Victory.

So, I wrote up my plan and if it were the worst plan in the world it would be better than all the other plans combined, as there are no other plans as far as I can find.

Anyone posting any obscenities or profanities to me, I will put instantly on permanent Ignore and urge everyone to do likewise.

Thank You. :clap2:

Lord I hope your real life is nowhere near as severe as what you propose in your "Conservative Victory Plan." There's nothing conservative about it - stifling, yes, but conservative, no. Not all conservatives are Republicans. Not all conservatives are "Believers." Not all conservatives are our "best and brightest" in the sense that they are "wealthy and worthy." And the list goes on.

I consider myself a conservative, I'm a registered Republican but don't necessarily always vote a straight Republican ticket, I don't go to church, and my children are among the "best and brightest" even though they were raised among the "poor."

Your post sounds more like a person who is so straight-laced and angry as to be like a walking time bomb.

You have twisted what I said so much that I doubt you are even a registered Republican, which is proven by your cop-out that you do NOT vote a straight Republican ticket.

Why don't you just become a Democrat and be honest instead of trying to fake it as a so-called Republican. We don't want or need your type.

Also the fact that you are so proud that you don't go to church makes you a good candidate to be a godless Democrat. :evil:

As for your slander of me as "straight laced" whatever that might mean, and as angry, and a walking timebomb, saying those sorts of things means you are nothing but just one more PRETEND Republican. And for your dishonesty you are now on my Ignore list. Bye Bye.

:happy-1: WooHoo!!

In Conclusion:

First, I have sure flushed out the pipes here. Makes one wonder if there is a single actual Conservative on this Forum. I'm sure there is, but they are just so intimidated by the vicious Left in all its costumes and disguises, that they dare not stick their heads above the radar, at least very often.

Second, I have sure been able to become an expert at putting people on Ignore, and that is working wonderfully. It clears up an amazing amount of space on each thread and makes it much easier to read if you have excluded the people who are only annoying, to say the least.

Third, I always know I have hit a very sore nerve when the outcry is so extremely loud, as it is here, and the profanity, and obscenities are flowing like water.

Fourth, I know my proposals are very modest, and therefore I wouldn't change a word of them as of now. But I am an easy going person, and as I said these are only initial proposals, and only my opinion.

Fifth, you just have to love, and wonder, at the way liberals, Democrats, and others are so very concerned about the future success of the Republican Party. Shouldn't they be praying for it to fail? If my proposals will surely lead to it failing, wouldn't you think the Lefties here would be encouraging me, rather than attacking me?

Sixth, if I am making both sides and the middle mad, (quite a feat) then surely I am on the right track. That encourages me, more than anything else.

Seventh, the only two substantive things I have heard complained of here, is my suggestion that we stop subsidizing the reproduction of the ignorant drug, disease, and crime infested underclass, (of all colors) and if we are going to subsidize any reproduction that it be of those (of all colors) who would make good parents. How that could offend anyone except a member of the trash class (of all colors) in our society is beyond me. The other thing that seems to be a sore point is my statement that not all government is bad, or all business good. Is that not a moderate statement that reflects the reality. Can we really say ALL Government is bad, and ALL business is good? I don't think any sane person could say that. Is it not a sickness in the Democrats that they think ALL Business is bad, and a sickness in Republicans that think that ALL business is good? Ditto for Government.

Eighth, I'm at a loss as to why both sides would not applaud what I have actually said, not what some ninnies say I said.

You call yourself a conservative yet you have a picture of Pailin who is backing John Mccain for senate? I am no conservative but I know a true conservative is no friend of John Mccain.

Last edited:
In Conclusion:

After reading your blog, I have to wonder what gives you the right to decide who is and who is not a conservative. I have to say, you are beginning to appear slightly arrogant to say the least.

I have read some of your posts before and not found anything objectionable that I recall. I must say that with this particular point, I find you to be somewhat immature. Give me a break, some (definitely not all) of the criticism was presented in a constructive manner. Just because you don't like it, does not mean you should put us on ignore. How the hell do you intend to learn if you ignore those who criticize you? Or is that what you are trying to avoid?

Maybe I have to go back and re-read some of the posts. I don't recall a lot of profanity nor do I recall anyone ranting as it seems to be what you are saying with the "flowing like water" statement.

Modest? Oh boy!! That almost makes you sound like a liberal plant.

Attacking you? Do you mean to tell me that you think honest criticism is attacking you? Do you honestly expect me to believe that you expected everyone to throw palm branches down in front of your path and shout Hosanna as you strolled by?

You opened this thread. I'm assuming you did so to instigate a dialogue. At least that is what I hope you were trying to do. You have one, now, take those of us whom you have put on ignore off ignore and face the music both good and bad.

Either that or you have completely gone off the deep end... I won't tell you which of those I believe it to be.

Your suggestion about stopping the subsidizing of the reproduction of the ignorant drug, disease, and crime infested underclass almost sounds like it came out of the journals of Margaret Sanger or off the pages of Mein Kampf. I don't for a moment believe that that was your intention, but the wording was extremely poor and then you try to minimize the damage done with your additions in this paragraph of "(of all colors)" three times. The damage was already done.

If you believe what you wrote and had good intentions, then I think you need to re-write it, but that is my personal opinion.

As for the comments about all government being bad and all business being good, I don't know of anyone that believes that to be the case. Sure some sound like they do, but then you sound like you think Adolf Hitler had it right. I highly doubt you think he did.

Eighth, I'm at a loss as to why both sides would not applaud what I have actually said, not what some ninnies say I said. :eusa_angel:

Perhaps you should go back and actually read critically what you wrote? Then come back and try again.

Immie

www.ConservativeVictory.WordPress.Com

This is the only plan for Conservative Victory that I know of. If anyone knows of any other plan, please let me know. I have search 5000 Conservative, and Religious sites including the RNC, the NRA, FRC, and so on, and have never found any of them to have any plan for Conservative Victory.

So, I wrote up my plan and if it were the worst plan in the world it would be better than all the other plans combined, as there are no other plans as far as I can find.

Anyone posting any obscenities or profanities to me, I will put instantly on permanent Ignore and urge everyone to do likewise.

Silly boy.

Do you not yet understand that the RNC will NEVER be that party you so long for?

No way in hell the RNC will ever be conservative.

To be conservative as you see it would mean that the average American would actually have a chance in hell.

Do you actually think that the tools on top of the RNC actually gives a rat's ass about you?

My GOD! ~ the faith some of you have in political science mislabels and political brand names is frightening.

WAKE UP.

Bush II bailed out AIG, remember?

I want to hear how you get smart people to have more babies.

First, you ask them to.
Second, you reward them in various ways.
Third, you stop rewarding stupid people for having kids in various ways.
Fourth, you punish irresponsible reproduction in various ways.
Fifth, you explain to them all the reasons why our demographic situation is such an emergency, and NONE of these things are being done, but rather the opposite of each of them is being pushed.

For example: The greatest threat to the existence of Israel is not Arabs, Muslims, or even Terrorists, or Iran, but rather Best and Brightest young Jewish couples not having all the kids they could.

And the greatest threat to the poor countries of the world is their Best and Brightest young couples are not even replacing themselves reproductively. To reverse this would be the most effective way to bring these poor nations out of poverty, disease, and dictatorship.

The peace of the world depends on our reversing this destructive reproductive policy that ALL nations have copied onto. We can get into WHY this is being done, but you should be able to figure that one out.

www.ConservativeVictory.WordPress.Com

Silly boy.

Do you not yet understand that the RNC will NEVER be that party you so long for?

No way in hell the RNC will ever be conservative.

To be conservative as you see it would mean that the average American would actually have a chance in hell.

Do you actually think that the tools on top of the RNC actually gives a rat's ass about you?

My GOD! ~ the faith some of you have in political science mislabels and political brand names is frightening.

WAKE UP.

Bush II bailed out AIG, remember?

Don't use words like "silly boy" to anyone, and that includes me. It only degrades and lowers you, so don't do it.

As far as what you have said after that, it contains a lot of truth. Clearly, I have thought much on that. I am a practical person, and I know what system we have in place, and that system provides ONLY for 2 political parties. Thirds have always been a disaster and a diversion.

THEREFORE, we must choose one of the two parties to try to take over. That is the only hope, unless we want to wait till the whole system collapses into a bloody civil war and revolution. Some pray for that, but it is not likely to happen right away, and even if it did, the results in the end would likely be a cruel dictatorship of some sort. Once you let the dogs of war loose no one is ever safe again.

I choose the Republican party to try to take over and reform. Such a task has to start with education. First you have to win the argument, and pursuant to that, I am trying to create the intellectual rationale for that kind of sea change. Interested?

In Conclusion:

You call yourself a conservative yet you have a picture of Pailin who is backing John Mccain for senate? I am no conservative but I know a true conservative is no friend of John Mccain.

If you are NOT a Conservative, then how would you know anything about what Conservatives think?

Sarah is the likely nominee, but the Primaries will tell the tale. I and millions of others will be giving lots of money and time to get it for her. We will swarm Iowa, NH, and SC with money and volunteers for Sarah, Sarah, Sarah, and we don't care what people like you think. Then in the General Election we will patronize all of you to get every possible vote. Welcome to America.

In Conclusion:

After reading your blog, I have to wonder what gives you the right to decide who is and who is not a conservative. I have to say, you are beginning to appear slightly arrogant to say the least.

I have read some of your posts before and not found anything objectionable that I recall. I must say that with this particular point, I find you to be somewhat immature. Give me a break, some (definitely not all) of the criticism was presented in a constructive manner. Just because you don't like it, does not mean you should put us on ignore. How the hell do you intend to learn if you ignore those who criticize you? Or is that what you are trying to avoid?

Maybe I have to go back and re-read some of the posts. I don't recall a lot of profanity nor do I recall anyone ranting as it seems to be what you are saying with the "flowing like water" statement.

Attacking you? Do you mean to tell me that you think honest criticism is attacking you? Do you honestly expect me to believe that you expected everyone to throw palm branches down in front of your path and shout Hosanna as you strolled by?

You opened this thread. I'm assuming you did so to instigate a dialogue. At least that is what I hope you were trying to do. You have one, now, take those of us whom you have put on ignore off ignore and face the music both good and bad.

Either that or you have completely gone off the deep end... I won't tell you which of those I believe it to be.

Your suggestion about stopping the subsidizing of the reproduction of the ignorant drug, disease, and crime infested underclass almost sounds like it came out of the journals of Margaret Sanger or off the pages of Mein Kampf. I don't for a moment believe that that was your intention, but the wording was extremely poor and then you try to minimize the damage done with your additions in this paragraph of "(of all colors)" three times. The damage was already done.

If you believe what you wrote and had good intentions, then I think you need to re-write it, but that is my personal opinion.

As for the comments about all government being bad and all business being good, I don't know of anyone that believes that to be the case. Sure some sound like they do, but then you sound like you think Adolf Hitler had it right. I highly doubt you think he did.

Eighth, I'm at a loss as to why both sides would not applaud what I have actually said, not what some ninnies say I said. :eusa_angel:

Perhaps you should go back and actually read critically what you wrote? Then come back and try again.

Immie

Number one: You are NOT on ignore, and no one else is that is reasonably civil. Everything else you wrote deserves respectful attention, and your points are well made. I agree the most stinging part is about REPRODUCTION. Talk about a hot topic. It is unsustainable for the world to support a growing population that is increasingly ignorant, uneducated, diseased, and anti-social, veritable festering underclass that threatens to destroy all freedoms and all prosperity, and all quality of life. This cannot go on. How it is dealt with is another matter. I have proposed a solution and can propose more details as to how it would work, but I have dared to make a solution available.

Let's deal with Hitler right up front: He used some of the ideas of Conservatism, to gain power, but he had swallowed the poison pill of racism, socialism, and aggressive war which they call for. He said he was going to fight for Conservatism, and the White race. Well, he got 60 million White people killed, and the rest branded as racists, and set back Conservatism two hundred years. We don't need any more "saviors" like that. That is why I go to extended lengths to disavow racism and socialist dictatorships of any sort. We must rigorously reject racism, and religious bigotry, and defend our Constitution without let, if we want to pursue a successful Conservatism.

Conservatism is dead. The new alignment is going to be a liberal Democratic Party, and a center right Republican Party.

A generation from now, diehard conservatives will only be able to dream they could nominate someone for president as far to the right as...

...John McCain

lol

I want to hear how you get smart people to have more babies.

Idiocracy

God that was a great movie.

On a serious topic, smart people don't have a lot of kids. That actually is a bit of a problem. Not because smart people are necessarily going to have brighter kids, but because the folks that value hard work, critical thinking, and education are raising fewer kids than the folks that don't value education, foresight, and planning.

My wife and I have Ph'D's, make more than our parents did, own our own house, and have a good amount of money stockpiled. We have one child, and are in serious debate as to whether we could do a quality job raising and supporting a second.

That's the issue. I have no issue with people having as many kids as you they want. You want 12 children? Go hog wild. I just wish people would ask themselves before hand if they were ready to have kids, and if they would be able to support and raise those kids.

Some folks do a good job raising kids. I have a neighbor that takes in foster children repeatedly. I have literally lost count as to how many kids he's raised. And of those kids, they (mostly) all grow up to value hard work and education. He lives like a miser so that he can send those kids to private school and college. That guy should have as many kids as he wants.

On the other hand, I know people in dead end jobs that have two kids already, can barely control them, can barely pay the bills, and talk about having 1 to 2 more.

I don't support trying to control how many kids people will have. I do support trying to educate folks so maybe they'll think before they act.

Conservatism is dead. The new alignment is going to be a liberal Democratic Party, and a center right Republican Party.

A generation from now, diehard conservatives will only be able to dream they could nominate someone for president as far to the right as...

...John McCain

lol

I disagree, and here is why: America's problems are so deep and so pervasive, and many have been building over the last 200 years, that it must substantially reform, restructure, regenerate, rehabilitate, or whatever you want to call it.

Liberals have had their go at it over the last 200 years, and while some of what they have done could be argued is commendable, most of it has been a disaster.

The next 10 years or so will determine if the Republic lives or dies. What has gone on cannot continue, it is simply not sustainable, not our demographics, not our finances, not our politics, not our culture, not our government, not our educational system, and not even our military. Everything is fragile, EXCEPT technology, and that will be used to rescue us if we can be rescued.

I think many more than myself see this. Sarah, I think, sees this, and even Obama in his way sees this. I think Conservatism is on the brink of a great renaissance. And partly because of the kinds of things I am saying. Things like a color and religion blind society will spur Conservative Recruitment in all areas of society. Democrats must not be able to hold minorities on the Democrat Plantation. I think you will see, and it is already starting, of Blacks moving to the Conservative cause, just for one example.

But Conservatives must woo minorities NOT by being Liberalism lite but by being boldly Conservative across the board, on immigration, and welfare, and entitlements, and even on race and ethnicity. For example, profiling does not have to be racist or discriminatory, it can be fair and balanced. That is the way we must go. If a blond White guy reportedly kills someone, it is not racist to stop every guy who fits that description.

Conservatism is dead.

If bell bottoms can come back, so can Conservatism.

People have declared things dead and gone before. They come back around. I wouldn't count out the Conservatives yet. However, they won't be a serious force, nor will they control the GOP, until they chuck Hannity, Rush, Beck, and Coulter out alongside Palin. The fact that Cons can't seem to understand that these guys care only about the money makes them look like the poor schlub that thinks the hooker likes him at the strip club. While these guys represent the face of Conservatism to the public, they won't come back.

That isn't to say the DNC won't screw up and blow control of Government. I'm just saying that the next time the GOP is in power, it won't be running Conservatives.

Conservative Victory

This is the only plan for Conservative Victory that I know of. If anyone knows of any other plan, please let me know. I have searched 5000 Conservative, and Religious sites including the RNC, the NRA, FRC, and so on, and have never found any of them to have any plan for Conservative Victory.

Fuck off psycho. You don't have the first clue about Conservatism or Jesus.

Conservatism is dead.

If bell bottoms can come back, so can Conservatism.

People have declared things dead and gone before. They come back around. I wouldn't count out the Conservatives yet. However, they won't be a serious force, nor will they control the GOP, until they chuck Hannity, Rush, Beck, and Coulter out alongside Palin. The fact that Cons can't seem to understand that these guys care only about the money makes them look like the poor schlub that thinks the hooker likes him at the strip club. While these guys represent the face of Conservatism to the public, they won't come back.

That isn't to say the DNC won't screw up and blow control of Government. I'm just saying that the next time the GOP is in power, it won't be running Conservatives.

This.

Very true, it's the reason I don't associate with the Republican Party, nor do I call Beck & CO. Conservatives.. Shit, every time somebody mentions them or says Beck for President! makes me wanna slap them..

If the Republican Party wants to win, they need to get rid of them, and find "Real" Conservatives... not people like Founder who give us a bad name.

Conservative Victory

This is the only plan for Conservative Victory that I know of. If anyone knows of any other plan, please let me know. I have searched 5000 Conservative, and Religious sites including the RNC, the NRA, FRC, and so on, and have never found any of them to have any plan for Conservative Victory.

You sound desperate. I don't vote for neocons. Y'all betray the ideals.

This.

Very true, it's the reason I don't associate with the Republican Party, nor do I call Beck & CO. Conservatives.. Shit, every time somebody mentions them or says Beck for President! makes me wanna slap them..

If the Republican Party wants to win, they need to get rid of them, and find "Real" Conservatives... not people like Founder who give us a bad name.

2008 should have been the end of Rush's influence in the GOP. He literally sits out the primary, refuses to endorse or show an ounce of leadership, and then goes down faster than a cheap prom date to support McCain, who he had been literally lambasting for years.

If he'd had an ounce, even one ounce, of integrity he'd have jumped ship for a third party.

Those guys are jokes. I find when I deal with Real Conservatives (not Rush's Dittoheads or Hannity's Real Americans) I have more in common with them. They're more reasonable, principled, and educated than those idiot dittoheads.

The depressing thing is that as much as I'd like to see a truly principled and Conservative GOP, that won't be happening. If 2008 didn't expose those guys as Charlatans, I don't know what will.

In Conclusion:

Immie

Number one: You are NOT on ignore, and no one else is that is reasonably civil. Everything else you wrote deserves respectful attention, and your points are well made. I agree the most stinging part is about REPRODUCTION. Talk about a hot topic. It is unsustainable for the world to support a growing population that is increasingly ignorant, uneducated, diseased, and anti-social, veritable festering underclass that threatens to destroy all freedoms and all prosperity, and all quality of life. This cannot go on. How it is dealt with is another matter. I have proposed a solution and can propose more details as to how it would work, but I have dared to make a solution available.

Let's deal with Hitler right up front: He used some of the ideas of Conservatism, to gain power, but he had swallowed the poison pill of racism, socialism, and aggressive war which they call for. He said he was going to fight for Conservatism, and the White race. Well, he got 60 million White people killed, and the rest branded as racists, and set back Conservatism two hundred years. We don't need any more "saviors" like that. That is why I go to extended lengths to disavow racism and socialist dictatorships of any sort. We must rigorously reject racism, and religious bigotry, and defend our Constitution without let, if we want to pursue a successful Conservatism.

In regards to the paragraph about Hitler. That is why you need to rewrite your statements on this, because (despite the fact that I have enjoyed reading other posts from you) that is the message I was picking up and it was not a pretty picture.

I don't for the life of me believe it was your intention, but that is the message that came across. You are treading on thin ice when you talk about weeding out the bad apples... very thin ice.

Immie

You have twisted what I said so much that I doubt you are even a registered Republican, which is proven by your cop-out that you do NOT vote a straight Republican ticket.

Why don't you just become a Democrat and be honest instead of trying to fake it as a so-called Republican. We don't want or need your type.

Also the fact that you are so proud that you don't go to church makes you a good candidate to be a godless Democrat.

As for your slander of me as "straight laced" whatever that might mean, and as angry, and a walking timebomb, saying those sorts of things means you are nothing but just one more PRETEND Republican. And for your dishonesty you are now on my Ignore list. Bye Bye.

:lol: Is this for real, or are you attempting satire of the righties a la Stephen Colbert?

ps. Why would anyone even "pretend" to be a republican at this point? People dropped that designation as fast as they did "W" stickers on their cars in 2007...

Forum List

Back