Conservative Patriot Unfairly Arrested For Threatening To Blow Up Democrats

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Police have arrested a man in Spokane, Washington, Wednesday morning after he allegedly entered the county Democrats' headquarters and threatened to blow it up. Authorities said the man entered the Teamsters building, located at Indiana and Division street, wearing a backpack with wires sticking out, saying he had a bomb."

Why cops arrested this guy is beyond me...Obviously this guy was just joking as it was determined his backpack wasn't at all explosive... this guy was a conservative patriot, he was basically just acting out a funny meme... He was only making the point that the Dems are all tyrannical fascists trying to force everyone to wear a mask and follow Sharia law -- and if they aren't stopped soon, maybe the bombs will be real next time.....

"Police have arrested a man in Spokane, Washington, Wednesday morning after he allegedly entered the county Democrats' headquarters and threatened to blow it up. Authorities said the man entered the Teamsters building, located at Indiana and Division street, wearing a backpack with wires sticking out, saying he had a bomb."

Why cops arrested this guy is beyond me...Obviously this guy was just joking as it was determined his backpack wasn't at all explosive... this guy was a conservative patriot, he was basically just acting out a funny meme... He was only making the point that the Dems are all tyrannical fascists trying to force everyone to wear a mask and follow Sharia law -- and if they aren't stopped soon, maybe the bombs will be real next time.....

Getting to be quite a collection of Conservatives...on the prison yard!

You should be a little concerned. This was not happening much in the past. But it is a slow process for people to try to stop the stomping of their rights. Progs and RINOS have done a bang up job over the years in that department. Only fools would live in Prog cities without some sort of security today.

Why cops arrested this guy is beyond me.
I second this. Anyone who is serious enough about doing such a thing anywhere will not give anyone else such a heads up about it. To make sure that nothing gets in their way, they will do nothing, but shut up and do it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You should be a little concerned. This was not happening much in the past. But it is a slow process for people to try to stop the stomping of their rights. Progs and RINOS have done a bang up job over the years in that department. Only fools would live in Prog cities without some sort of security today.
Cool..

So you are at least owning up to the fact that this is something a conservative did....

And you are also letting us know that this is something you support...got it....

Forum List

Back