Conservative Patriot Asks Charlie Kirk, "When Do We Get To Kill These People?"

"While speaking at a Turing Point USA event, Charlie Kirk was asked when “we get to use the guns” to “kill these people” over baseless election fraud claims. Kirk spoke at Boise State University on Monday night as part of his Exposing Critical Racism tour, during which he condemned critical race theory and pushed false claims of voter fraud.

An audience member asked;
“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny. When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke,” asked the audience member. “I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

Now good ole Charlie pushed back against this guy; but not because what the guy said is batshit crazy insane; but because optics wise, it wouldn't look good to be wanting to shoot people because you didn't win an election.....In reality, this is just another case of what happens when you continuously feed your base violent hyperbolic bullshit -- this is basically a monster of your own creation....so telling them to be "peaceful" isn't what they want to hear...Everything with these folks is self-projection....The shit they accuse the other side of doing is really just shit they ACTUALLY want to do themselves.....and it will only get worse....

Here is the question.....What this guy said is what many folks on this very message-board say all the time....many folks on this board claims they are living under "corporate tyranny" while gleefully cheering for every corporate taxbreak and loophole known to man...The people here say all the time that we are under medical fascism just because government institutions and large corporations want you to get a vaccination shot...the same vaccine that your cult leader took and wanted to get full credit for.....so, if you Trumpers believe all of this, what's wrong with asking; When do we get to kill these people? Why talk all of that tough talk then distance yourself from it when someone finally asks "When do we start shooting?"

excellent answer by Mr Kirk.

excellent answer by Mr Kirk.
Not really....

He is saying that if this guy or others like him just decide to kill let's say; election poll workers because he believes they are evil Democrats......Kirk is saying the Democrats made him do it...

That is cowardly bullshit

These people are whipped into a complete frenzy right now. They're Trump's Jihadis, and they're dead serious.

All because of his lies to protect his brittle self esteem.
One of the post collapse TV shows will have children of Progs put into bathrooms and have hard core rapists in them also. Good entertainment.

Not really....

He is saying that if this guy or others like him just decide to kill let's say; election poll workers because he believes they are evil Democrats......Kirk is saying the Democrats made him do it...

That is cowardly bullshit
That’s not what he said…why don’t you quote him
…the entire quote

Oh there are some here who would willingly put some communist mother fuckers in social distancing. We were trained to do that in the military, and that was our job, to kill communists. We are just waiting till the communists over play their hand and start shooting first. Then it is open to one and all.

View attachment 556663
Hilarious. When the bullets start flying you will be hiding under the tale you cowardly fuck.

Hilarious. When the bullets start flying you will be hiding under the tale you cowardly fuck.
It does not matter whether there is a resistance or not as that communism will take care of a percentage of the population in reduction. We see the Prog agendas now making us poorer.

"While speaking at a Turing Point USA event, Charlie Kirk was asked when “we get to use the guns” to “kill these people” over baseless election fraud claims. Kirk spoke at Boise State University on Monday night as part of his Exposing Critical Racism tour, during which he condemned critical race theory and pushed false claims of voter fraud.

“At this point, we’re living under corporate and medical fascism. This is tyranny. When do we get to use the guns? No, and I’m not — that’s not a joke,” asked the audience member. “I’m not saying it like that. I mean, literally, where’s the line? How many elections are they going to steal before we kill these people?”

Now good ole Charlie pushed back against this guy; but not because what the guy said is batshit crazy insane; but because optics wise, it wouldn't look good to be wanting to shoot people because you didn't win an election.....In reality, this is just another case of what happens when you continuously feed your base violent hyperbolic bullshit -- this is basically a monster of your own creation....so telling them to be "peaceful" isn't what they want to hear...Everything with these folks is self-projection....The shit they accuse the other side of doing is really just shit they ACTUALLY want to do themselves.....and it will only get worse....

Here is the question.....What this guy said is what many folks on this very message-board say all the time....many folks on this board claims they are living under "corporate tyranny" while gleefully cheering for every corporate taxbreak and loophole known to man...The people here say all the time that we are under medical fascism just because government institutions and large corporations want you to get a vaccination shot...the same vaccine that your cult leader took and wanted to get full credit for.....so, if you Trumpers believe all of this, what's wrong with asking; When do we get to kill these people? Why talk all of that tough talk then distance yourself from it when someone finally asks "When do we start shooting?"

Some people are able to ingest information and come to logical conclusions in regards to their future opinion, thoughts and or actions.
Some people are able to ingest the same information and come to illogical conclusions in regards to their future opinion, thoughts and or actions.
And some people are plain crazy when given the same information. They latch onto this imaginary illogical outcome that they concocted like a dog with bone. They won't let this idea go. And if you try to talk rationally with them, they lash out, become angry, illogical in their arguments and at time resort to violence.

We see this on all political sides. So let's not act like this is right/left only scenario.

He was a leftist plant.

DOH!

An unidentified audience member identified by the left as a "conservative patriot". How convenient. It beats talking about Biden and the democrat party's incredible losses.
Went to see one of the biggest of the Big Liars. How coincidental.

Much ado etc. A question by an unidentified (plant) audience member in a republican meeting beats talking about the democrat party's failed agenda and the losses on election day. Why not?

These people are whipped into a complete frenzy right now. They're Trump's Jihadis, and they're dead serious.

All because of his lies to protect his brittle self esteem.
Right. So how about we 'normies' never make the critical mistake of taking magaturds at face value ever again (won't happen)? As far as I'm concerned, I believe they must be maligned at all costs. This part of the voting public I believe are stupid Jihadis with limited education that only praise democracy when it suits their best interests. Otherwise, anarchy!

Now, who on the left does that sound like?

Right. So how about we 'normies' never make the critical mistake of taking magaturds at face value ever again (won't happen)? As far as I'm concerned, I believe they must be maligned at all costs. This part of the voting public I believe are stupid Jihadis with limited education that only praise democracy when it suits their best interests. Otherwise, anarchy!

Now, who on the left does that sound like?

You, for one.

It's scary what these people have become. You nailed it to a T
Not even close to these GQP NUT JOBS.

Hundreds of QAnon believers gathered Tuesday afternoon in downtown Dallas in the hopes that John F. Kennedy Jr. would appear, heralding the reinstatement of Donald Trump as president.

The supporters first gathered Monday night in downtown Dallas, and about 1 p.m. Tuesday there were several hundred people near Dealey Plaza, where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.

Kennedy’s son died in a plane crash in 1999 at age 38, but some supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory believe that he has spent the last 22 years in hiding.

But when JFK Jr. failed to show himself on Tuesday afternoon, the word quickly spread that his reemergence would take place at a Rolling Stones concert in Dallas later in the evening.

Oh there are some here who would willingly put some communist mother fuckers in social distancing. We were trained to do that in the military, and that was our job, to kill communists. We are just waiting till the communists over play their hand and start shooting first. Then it is open to one and all.

View attachment 556663
How many have you killed or are you waiting on someone else to do it.

Forum List

Back