Conservative media defends FOX's Tucker after calls for his ouster after he compared Floyd's death to Trump, said Floyd died of fentanyl overdose

maybe Gutfeld can then take his spot?

What I find most funny is that I haven't seen CNN or MSNBC in years. They could be off the air now for all I know. I don't have to watch them to know they are all about garbage and I'll never agree with them so why bother wasting my time? I simply have far better things to do. I got MY thing and they got THEIR thing and never between should we meet.

BUT NOT THE LEFT: Their life REVOLVES around political ideology and conformity. Anyone who divests of their narrow vision is a THREAT to them, so hating Fox, they admit they ALL WATCH IT anyway, night after night after stinking night looking to bash the network, attack the hosts, doxx the sponsors. YOU. MUST. COMPLY. They are the ideological equivalent to ISIS.

• Banned
did you know?

Duane Dog The Bounty Hunter's son is named Tucker, and he has been in jail multiple times.

i just wanted to bump this thread since it's timely because of the Chauvin trial!

Floyd OD'd on Fentanyl. It's in the Tox Report

Sure. Everyone knows that Floyd character was high on fentanyl. Anybody doubts it, just listen to him babbling on that body camera file that's been made public.
He wasn't just on fentanyl, he was also on methamphetamine.
I think the babbling and excited delirium was due to the methamphetamine. Same thing with the superhuman strength (4 cops couldn't get him strapped in the car).

He wasn't just on fentanyl, he was also on methamphetamine.
I think the babbling and excited delirium was due to the methamphetamine. Same thing with the superhuman strength (4 cops couldn't get him strapped in the car).
Well, if they couldn't control him, I can see why they'd want to calm him down a little by suffocating him awhile. . . . . . .

Forum List

Back