Conservative Hero Mike Flynn Exposes Dem's Latest COVID Plot

Blood clots from the vaccine is insanely rare. We are talking about a few hundred cases between the US and UK. How many ppl have gotten the shots between those 2 countries? I'll wait for your answer.

"Michael Flynn, the former National Security Adviser to the Trump administration who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and advocated the violent military overthrow of the United States, has a new conspiracy theory: the Deep State is going to vaccinate your salad dressing.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing," said Flynn. "Have you seen this? I mean it's — and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World ... these people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop."

Whomever sent Flynn this disturbing info should be awarded the Medal Of Freedom for exposing this evil plan....Since the Dems can't get us to take the vaccine the usual way; they are trying to force us to get the vaccine by injecting it into our nation's vulnerable salad dressing reserves...outrageous!!

These Communist-Fascist-Stalinst-Marxist-Buddist-Atheist Democrats will stop at nothing to murder tens of millions of conservative Christians with this deadly vaccine....and if some of you are clutching your pearls over my sarcasm; remember the fact that I am not the one who ACTUALLY CLAIMED this goofy ass shit was happening...the only Bizarro world is the world of the reactionary right's own creation.

Hard to believe that Flynn was ever a general. He is batshit crazy as you are. The only thing he should be awarded is a scenic view at the funny farm. You should have the next room.

"Michael Flynn, the former National Security Adviser to the Trump administration who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and advocated the violent military overthrow of the United States, has a new conspiracy theory: the Deep State is going to vaccinate your salad dressing.

"Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they're talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing," said Flynn. "Have you seen this? I mean it's — and I'm thinking to myself, this is the Bizarro World, right? This is definitely the Bizarro World ... these people are seriously thinking about how to impose their will on us in our society, and it has to stop."

Whomever sent Flynn this disturbing info should be awarded the Medal Of Freedom for exposing this evil plan....Since the Dems can't get us to take the vaccine the usual way; they are trying to force us to get the vaccine by injecting it into our nation's vulnerable salad dressing reserves...outrageous!!

These Communist-Fascist-Stalinst-Marxist-Buddist-Atheist Democrats will stop at nothing to murder tens of millions of conservative Christians with this deadly vaccine....and if some of you are clutching your pearls over my sarcasm; remember the fact that I am not the one who ACTUALLY CLAIMED this goofy ass shit was happening...the only Bizarro world is the world of the reactionary right's own creation.

And this idiot was going to be a national security advisor? Whew...we dodged a bullet on that one.

A President trying to overturn an election. I realize the bar you cultists have set for your cult leader is "Show me the conviction for the crime", but rational adults hold the president to a higher standard.
No one is trying to overturn anything...they are making sure the election was held properly since we have never done elections like that before...with mass mailouts...so get use to it....

raw.gif

Forum List

Back