Conservative David Frum: This is All trump's Fault

First off, the documents from the DNC were GENUINE, the people had a right to know what Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz and other Party Leaders were saying and doing.
They did? They had a RIGHT to see stolen internal documents hacked by a foreign adversary?

What world are you living in. Never mind.........I know...........Trumpworld.

So it upsets you now when bad guys get caught, john dillinger?

The bad guys didn't get caught. They're in Russia. And no the American people don't have any right to see the private deliberations of any private organization.

I personally would have loved to see what they stole from the RNC when they were hacked. Those were the days of discussions of brokered conventions, the "Stop Trump" movement, and the attempt after the convention started to change the manner in which the candidate was selected. I'll bet the private discussions that went on at that time would peel paint off the walls.
The bad guys did get caught, debbie had to step down.

First off, the documents from the DNC were GENUINE, the people had a right to know what Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz and other Party Leaders were saying and doing.
No they don’t. You don’t have a right to see people’s private communications anymore than I have a right to see yours.

So you do away with FOIA then.

FOIA refers to government communications. The DNC is not the government. Sorry if this confuses you.

That is of course true. However, the DNC refused to turn over the compromised servers to the FBI so that blame could be assessed. So no one knows for sure if it was Russia or an internal dn. whistleblower like Mr. Assange stated. If it was a Whistleblower, theoretically, sure the people have a right to see. Whistleblowers are glorified in this country.

Whoever released those emails did so illegally. Even if you believe it was a “whistleblower”, it was still a felony.

We'll never find out who did it as the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look at the servers. I guess they took care of the matter internally.

THERE WERE NO SERVERS. The whole thing was on the cloud.
I have title to a really tall tower in downtown Toronto. Will sell it cheap.

I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

Frum is a RINO, a diehard never-Trumper. No conservatives gives a damn about his opinion. Leftwingers are the only ones who read him.

"That the pandemic occurred is not Trump’s fault. The utter unpreparedness of the United States for a pandemic is Trump’s fault. The loss of stockpiled respirators to breakage because the federal government let maintenance contracts lapse in 2018 is Trump’s fault. The failure to store sufficient protective medical gear in the national arsenal is Trump’s fault. That states are bidding against other states for equipment, paying many multiples of the precrisis price for ventilators, is Trump’s fault. Air travelers summoned home and forced to stand for hours in dense airport crowds alongside infected people? That was Trump’s fault too. Ten weeks of insisting that the coronavirus is a harmless flu that would miraculously go away on its own? Trump’s fault again. The refusal of red-state governors to act promptly, the failure to close Florida and Gulf Coast beaches until late March? That fault is more widely shared, but again, responsibility rests with Trump: He could have stopped it, and he did not. "

I was going to quote that paragraph from Mr. Frum. Why? Because he says it pretty eloquently. No, Trump is not responsible for the virus, nor is he responsible for the pandemic. He IS responsible however for the response, which has been pretty pathetic. One of them was letting the contract on ventilator maintenance lapse so that the machines no longer worked properly when desperately needed.
Fake news

"That the pandemic occurred is not Trump’s fault. The utter unpreparedness of the United States for a pandemic is Trump’s fault. The loss of stockpiled respirators to breakage because the federal government let maintenance contracts lapse in 2018 is Trump’s fault. The failure to store sufficient protective medical gear in the national arsenal is Trump’s fault. That states are bidding against other states for equipment, paying many multiples of the precrisis price for ventilators, is Trump’s fault. Air travelers summoned home and forced to stand for hours in dense airport crowds alongside infected people? That was Trump’s fault too. Ten weeks of insisting that the coronavirus is a harmless flu that would miraculously go away on its own? Trump’s fault again. The refusal of red-state governors to act promptly, the failure to close Florida and Gulf Coast beaches until late March? That fault is more widely shared, but again, responsibility rests with Trump: He could have stopped it, and he did not. "

I was going to quote that paragraph from Mr. Frum. Why? Because he says it pretty eloquently. No, Trump is not responsible for the virus, nor is he responsible for the pandemic. He IS responsible however for the response, which has been pretty pathetic. One of them was letting the contract on ventilator maintenance lapse so that the machines no longer worked properly when desperately needed.
Fake news
So that turns out to be a big lie:

When its contract with Vyaire Medical to maintain some of the stockpile ventilators expired at the end of August, the government awarded a broader contract to Agiliti, according to the Times.
That led Vyaire Medical to protest the decision and the contract dispute was not resolved until January, the Times reported.
During that roughly five-month period, maintenance on the machines halted, according to the newspaper.

No they don’t. You don’t have a right to see people’s private communications anymore than I have a right to see yours.

FOIA refers to government communications. The DNC is not the government. Sorry if this confuses you.

That is of course true. However, the DNC refused to turn over the compromised servers to the FBI so that blame could be assessed. So no one knows for sure if it was Russia or an internal dn. whistleblower like Mr. Assange stated. If it was a Whistleblower, theoretically, sure the people have a right to see. Whistleblowers are glorified in this country.

Whoever released those emails did so illegally. Even if you believe it was a “whistleblower”, it was still a felony.

We'll never find out who did it as the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look at the servers. I guess they took care of the matter internally.

Irony is mindlessly parroting Russian propaganda while calling other people gullible.

The illegal hack of the DNC isn't what this thread is about.

It's about the total blunder trump has made of this crisis. He's not responsible for the virus.

He is responsible for the response to the virus. Or rather. The non response and total blunder.

Frum is right. This is all trump's fault.

The illegal hack of the DNC isn't what this thread is about.

It's about the total blunder trump has made of this crisis. He's not responsible for the virus.

He is responsible for the response to the virus. Or rather. The non response and total blunder.

Frum is right. This is all trump's fault.

Then my brother will voting for Trump and his descendants for the next hundred generations.

I was speaking to him at Walmart earlier this week, he drives a bread truck and was finishing up his delivery. The coronavirus has created an almost insatiable hunger for bread in these parts. Nothing is going back, every day has been a virtual sellout- not just a Walmart but at other big retailers on his route.

I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

There is nothing left of "your nation", or at least your version of it. That all died the minute Barack Obama vacated the White House.
No, we got our nation back when Obama LEFT office and We The People elected Trump. Lefties always get it bassackwards.

Irony is mindlessly parroting Russian propaganda while calling other people gullible.
Mendacity is mindlessly dismissing an opposing viewpoint by perpetuating a falsehood.

The excuses and lame attempts of justification aren't going to work anymore.

This mess is trump's fault.

You trump followers are so predictable and stupid.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

You people are pathetic but you're the minority.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

How do you figure Mr. Frum to be a "conservative"? He voted for Hillary Clinton, a devout advocate for Socialized Medicine, Draconian Gun Control, Abortion and Homosexuality.

None of those are "conservative" causes for the record.
Every detail of his article is accurate, so, had difference does his political leaning make? You see, this is what you people do and how you keep the nation in chaos, confusion, and divided. Facts and truth are irrelevant for Trump and Trumpers. If it's negative or criticizes Trump in any way, you reject it and attack the messenger.

For those who have not read the article, it is a detailed timeline of all the blunders and mistakes Thank has been during the Coronavirus crisis from the beginning and why our current position rests squarely on the shoulders of Donald Trump.
Try as you might, scream as you will. Trump is doing a fantastic job and he will easily be reelected. What's worse, you know it. What's worse than all that, your nominee will be Joe Biden.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

How do you figure Mr. Frum to be a "conservative"? He voted for Hillary Clinton, a devout advocate for Socialized Medicine, Draconian Gun Control, Abortion and Homosexuality.

Every detail of his article is accurate, so, had difference does his political leaning make? You see, this is what you people do and how you keep the nation in chaos, confusion, and divided. Facts and truth are irrelevant for Trump and Trumpers. If it's negative or criticizes Trump in any way, you reject it and attack the messenger.

For those who have not read the article, it is a detailed timeline of all the blunders and mistakes Thank has been during the Coronavirus crisis from the beginning and why our current position rests squarely on the shoulders of Donald Trump.
Try as you might, scream as you will. Trump is doing a fantastic job and he will easily be reelected. What's worse, you know it. What's worse than all that, your nominee will be Joe Biden.

The DNC knows they are going to lose- that's why they are nominating Sleepy Joe. They don't want to ruin any of their future stars of their party by affiliating them with this losing year.

The DNC knows they are going to lose- that's why they are nominating Sleepy Joe. They don't want to ruin any of their future stars of their party by affiliating them with this losing year.
The democrats might be trying an end run at a brokered convention. Or. Or, they are trying to work out an October surprise with China.

Fake news

Everything you don't want to believe, you call fake news. Cultists are pathetic.

You had a honest and fair election in 2016
You mean the one when Russia meddled on Don's behalf? The one when Russia released stolen documents through Wikileaks in order to help Trump get elected? That honest and fair election?

1586315632312.png

Forum List

Back