Conservative David Frum: This is All trump's Fault

First off, the documents from the DNC were GENUINE, the people had a right to know what Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz and other Party Leaders were saying and doing.
They did? They had a RIGHT to see stolen internal documents hacked by a foreign adversary?

What world are you living in. Never mind.........I know...........Trumpworld.

Again, as you can see the poster has no care about the fact the documents were legitimate but that they were shown and got a few DNC members canned...

Also the poster knows Hillary Clinton along with James Comey sunk her bid to be President, but let not let reality interfere with the poster rant...

I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

Frum is home in his big mansion gotten from bullshitting people. And that's what counts.

First off, the documents from the DNC were GENUINE, the people had a right to know what Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz and other Party Leaders were saying and doing.
They did? They had a RIGHT to see stolen internal documents hacked by a foreign adversary?

What world are you living in. Never mind.........I know...........Trumpworld.

So it upsets you now when bad guys get caught, john dillinger?

David Frum has always been a hard core leftist. That's one lie is the rest the same?
He was a lifelong Repub and a speechwriter for Shrub until the GOP became the deranged POT.

It is absolutely incredible how you guys can not tolerate anyone critical of the Divider-in-Chief. Say one word against Dear Leader and the baseless attacks begin.

I tolerate Frum just fine, thank you.

As far as his past history, I won't comment. But people can and do change their political orientations just like they do with their sex preferences. Just because Frum might have been a conservative or a moderate in the past, doesn't exclude him from Leftard status today.
Little Trumpsters think anyone who disagrees with Trump is a lefty. A majority of Independents don‘t agree with Trump, they must be lefties. Traditional conservatives don’t often agree with the new king of fiscal deficits, must be lefties too.
Little Trumpsters think they are conservatives but based on the ideology they loyally gravel to, it is fascism, but most just plain don‘t get it.

No they don’t. You don’t have a right to see people’s private communications anymore than I have a right to see yours.

I don't agree with Mr. Frum on most issues. I agree with him on this. He's very correct in what he has to say about how trump has totally bungled this crisis with the virus.

I just hope there will be something left of our nation by the time he's removed from office.

Frum is home in his big mansion gotten from bullshitting people. And that's what counts.
I love when it ass kissers of a documented pathological liar (Trump) accuse others of being big liars! That makes these lemmings look like mindless fools.

You trump followers are so predictable and stupid.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

You people are pathetic but you're the minority.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

How do you figure Mr. Frum to be a "conservative"? He voted for Hillary Clinton, a devout advocate for Socialized Medicine, Draconian Gun Control, Abortion and Homosexuality.

None of those are "conservative" causes for the record.
Every detail of his article is accurate, so, had difference does his political leaning make? You see, this is what you people do and how you keep the nation in chaos, confusion, and divided. Facts and truth are irrelevant for Trump and Trumpers. If it's negative or criticizes Trump in any way, you reject it and attack the messenger.

For those who have not read the article, it is a detailed timeline of all the blunders and mistakes Thank has been during the Coronavirus crisis from the beginning and why our current position rests squarely on the shoulders of Donald Trump.

It wasn't a news article, it was an Opinion piece with the author's interpretation.

Of course the indisputable Fact that Mr. Frum is a leftard helps the reader understand where the man is coming from.
Here is an example of the kind of facts included by Frum. When Trump or his supporters claim he closed the border with China a lie is being told. Eleven specific kinds of exemptions were used for allowing tens of thousands of people to enter America from China. Allowing these exemptions was a huge blunder.

No they don’t. You don’t have a right to see people’s private communications anymore than I have a right to see yours.

You don't get it. A WHISTLEBLOWER in the DNC gave them to Mr. Assange. And we protect whistleblowers in this country.

Further, the Democrats wanted us to vote for them, why shouldn't we get a chance to see what they really think of us? Hardly "private" when you seek to impose public power.

The "conservative" Mr. Frum is actually a full-retard Leftist. Huge Clintonista.

Apparently the OP is using the word "conservative" rather loosely.

:auiqs.jpg:

Actually that would be deficit Donny who used the term loosely.

You trump followers are so predictable and stupid.

You have the same response to just about everything. It's either fake news or the person isn't really a republican/conservative. Then there's the old tried and true, it's someone else's fault usually a democrat or liberal.

You people are pathetic but you're the minority.

If you weren't causing so much death and destruction I would laugh at you but what you people are doing and allowing to happen is evil.

If the election is honest and fair trump will lose. We will see if we can have an honest and fair election this time. Hopefully trump will be gone in January.

Estrogen and histrionics. Not a good combo.

You don't get it. A WHISTLEBLOWER in the DNC gave them to Mr. Assange. And we protect whistleblowers in this country.

Further, the Democrats wanted us to vote for them, why shouldn't we get a chance to see what they really think of us? Hardly "private" when you seek to impose public power.

Hey you remember when the Democrats impeached Trump?

LMFAO

Another one protecting corruption in the DNC?

Hacking is illegal, isn’t it?

It is in Russia?

Frum is a beltway "conservative", a full-on, hard core, unabashedly firm believer in the all powerful state. So this is as easily dismissable as if it came from the DNC.

The "conservative" Mr. Frum is actually a full-retard Leftist. Huge Clintonista.

Apparently the OP is using the word "conservative" rather loosely.

:auiqs.jpg:

He was a speech writer for GW Bush.

This guy is a Conservative but not an ass kisser...

Forum List

Back