Conservative Dan Bongino Triggers The Libs By Returning To Twitter

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Fox News host Dan Bongino has returned to posting on Twitter after telling his supporters in January of this year that he would be leaving and never returning to the "anti-American" social platform after giving it up for Parler, the right-wing alternative where Bongino has claimed to be an investor. Bongino, a rising conservative media heavyweight, even told Twitter to "fuck off" while pledging he would never return to the popular social media site. "I'll make my last post, my one final 'Fuck you' to Twitter -- This will be my final post on this anti-American platform-- You can find me on Parler," he added.

In early June, Bongino suddenly started posting again, never mentioning his departure or his vows not to return. It's unclear exactly what prompted Bongino's return to Twitter, but there's plenty of speculation as to why -- Trump supporters and MAGA loyalists have apparently started bailing out on Parler. Another possible reason why Bongino may have fled Parler lies in the theory that he got hustled by right-wing billionaire Rebekah Mercer and never received actual shares in the social media company, a claim made by former Parler CEO John Matze in court documents filed in March. Bongino has fervently denied Matze's allegations, although Bongino has also publicly distanced himself from day-to-day operations at Parler."

Bongino just did Twitter a favor.......he could have easily destroyed them and put them out of business by pulling all of his followers to Parler...however, in his divine kindness and benevolence; he has decided to give Twitter a second chance. And as for the other brave Patriots who vowed to leave Twitter and Facebook and never return; for those patriots taking a stand against big tech and Marxism -- Bongino returning back to Twitter now opens the door for their return to Twitter.....yea, lefty libs will troll them about how their promise to leave big tech wasn't worth much; but we all knew that was bullshit from the start.

Never heard of him, next...
Sorry to break it to you cuck...the world doesn't revolve around you....

What you should have done is not posted at all.....
Really, so you now make the rules on USMB, I think not. I may infer what ever damn retort I like as long as it complies with TOS.

I see no big deal in Dan returning since he is nothing to me. You may think he's the next best thing to a dog doo scrapper but not everyone is you and Twitter is just another propaganda outlet so I stay away from their lying also.

Of course you haven't. What you "know" comes from the rectum of CNN directly into your empty cranium.
I turned them off during Desert Storm, redundant reiteration of loop broadcasting annoys the hell out of me which is the main reason I cut the cord completely in 2014 and stopped watching TV. So, as per usual you are wrong....

"Fox News host Dan Bongino has returned to posting on Twitter after telling his supporters in January of this year that he would be leaving and never returning to the "anti-American" social platform after giving it up for Parler, the right-wing alternative where Bongino has claimed to be an investor. Bongino, a rising conservative media heavyweight, even told Twitter to "fuck off" while pledging he would never return to the popular social media site. "I'll make my last post, my one final 'Fuck you' to Twitter -- This will be my final post on this anti-American platform-- You can find me on Parler," he added.

In early June, Bongino suddenly started posting again, never mentioning his departure or his vows not to return. It's unclear exactly what prompted Bongino's return to Twitter, but there's plenty of speculation as to why -- Trump supporters and MAGA loyalists have apparently started bailing out on Parler. Another possible reason why Bongino may have fled Parler lies in the theory that he got hustled by right-wing billionaire Rebekah Mercer and never received actual shares in the social media company, a claim made by former Parler CEO John Matze in court documents filed in March. Bongino has fervently denied Matze's allegations, although Bongino has also publicly distanced himself from day-to-day operations at Parler."

Bongino just did Twitter a favor.......he could have easily destroyed them and put them out of business by pulling all of his followers to Parler...however, in his divine kindness and benevolence; he has decided to give Twitter a second chance. And as for the other brave Patriots who vowed to leave Twitter and Facebook and never return; for those patriots taking a stand against big tech and Marxism -- Bongino returning back to Twitter now opens the door for their return to Twitter.....yea, lefty libs will troll them about how their promise to leave big tech wasn't worth much; but we all knew that was bullshit from the start.
Screenshot_20210108-153721_Chrome.jpg

So he may have been ripped off, so he went back to the major competitor?

OK. Enjoy your trolling.

He’s a big promoter of QAnon bullshit
Is that why the Op is so enamored with him? I doubt he is worth recognizing or giving any attention to. His whole schmeat is one of extremist elements and dark circles of activity, he uses his imagination to justify....And I guess parlor was full of people just like him so he had to leave and try to re-enter social spaces..What a loser of a life with no tangible gains.

Last edited:
LoLing at Bongles.

Thanks to simps like the OP, grifters like him will always have an audience.

So he may have been ripped off, so he went back to the major competitor?

OK. Enjoy your trolling.
Bon-Bingo 6 months ago: Fuck Twitter -- I am leaving and never coming back...ever ever....I am with the patriots over on Parler.......suck it libs!!!

EovTd7xXIAIP_Oc.jpg

Bon-Bingo now: Hey guys....I'm back..forget all of that bullshit I said..tee-heee.....
_00-rea-008 (26).jpg

Me:
_00-rea-008 (32).jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back