Conservative Commentator Tells Truth About Vaccines -- They Are Against Nature

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Newsmax host suggested late last week that coronavirus vaccines may be “against nature,” and asked a university professor if some deadly diseases are 'supposed to wipe out a certain amount of people.' "I'm not a doctor. But I've always thought about vaccines -- I feel like a vaccination in a weird way is just generally kind of going against nature," Schmitt said. "Like, I mean, if there is some disease out there -- maybe there's just an ebb and flow to life where something's supposed to wipe out a certain amount of people -- Vaccines kind of stand in the way of that. Do you follow what I'm saying? Does that make sense to somebody in medicine?" McCullough, who holds a PhD in kinesiology, did not answer the question directly but said there isn't "any long-term data on the newer vaccines."

This guy makes an excellent point...I have often thought that anyone who promotes a vaccine are basically going against the will of God and blocking his will from being done...Essentially, one could say that anyone who is in the vaccine business is basically working for the Anti-Christ. Truth of the matter is -- diseases are needed and necessary for removing a certain segment of the population that God deems should be removed...This is why he created diseases like cancer, AIDS, lupus, etc -- attempts at trying to create a cure for these diseases is basically going against nature...one could argue that the science of medicine itself is going against nature and God's will.....

But.....if this line of thinking doesn't play well with the masses -- people who believe vaccines are evil can just say they were just being sarcastic....after all, COVID isn't even natural remember? It was made virus created by Fauci and a bunch of chinks -- so a vaccine to combat their evil plan would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

"A Newsmax host suggested late last week that coronavirus vaccines may be “against nature,” and asked a university professor if some deadly diseases are 'supposed to wipe out a certain amount of people.' "I'm not a doctor. But I've always thought about vaccines -- I feel like a vaccination in a weird way is just generally kind of going against nature," Schmitt said. "Like, I mean, if there is some disease out there -- maybe there's just an ebb and flow to life where something's supposed to wipe out a certain amount of people -- Vaccines kind of stand in the way of that. Do you follow what I'm saying? Does that make sense to somebody in medicine?" McCullough, who holds a PhD in kinesiology, did not answer the question directly but said there isn't "any long-term data on the newer vaccines."

This guy makes an excellent point...I have often thought that anyone who promotes a vaccine are basically going against the will of God and blocking his will from being done...Essentially, one could say that anyone who is in the vaccine business is basically working for the Anti-Christ. Truth of the matter is -- diseases are needed and necessary for removing a certain segment of the population that God deems should be removed...This is why he created diseases like cancer, AIDS, lupus, etc -- attempts at trying to create a cure for these diseases is basically going against nature...one could argue that the science of medicine itself is going against nature and God's will.....

But.....if this line of thinking doesn't play well with the masses -- people who believe vaccines are evil can just say they were just being sarcastic....after all, COVID isn't even natural remember? It was made virus created by Fauci and a bunch of chinks -- so a vaccine to combat their evil plan would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

Glad to see a conservative agree with me on what I have been saying...anti-vaxers getting sick and some even dying has no downside..it's natures way of culling the dumb ones from the herd.

Yeah....if any of those he cares for gets it and dies, I'm sure he's ok with that.....just nature, right?

Its a bigger issue than that. look at a lot of petty health and safety stuff that is forced on us to deny our freedoms.
Seatbelts is a good example. having a smash up and flying through the windscreen is just God telling us to slow down. We ignore HIS word at our peril.

Precision upper cervical spesific only chiropractic that I have talked about, is not against nature.

Forum List

Back