Conservative candidates

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
The faaaaaaaaaaaaaar right has been screaming for a conservative candidate since 43 shocked them into a Tea Party.

Now they have Cruz. Good for them. They are about to witness exactly how small the stage becomes. Goldwater on steroids has entered the building. I sincerely hope the conservatives get a full dose of Cruz and SET the brand for their politics with his antics. To date everything has gone full reverse and blown up in the RW's face, Cruz will be no different. All he needs now is some Barry Goldwater glasses and he's all set .

The faaaaaaaaaaaaaar right has been screaming for a conservative candidate since 43 shocked them into a Tea Party.
Now they have Cruz. Good for them. They are about to witness exactly how small the stage becomes. Goldwater on steroids has entered the building. I sincerely hope the conservatives get a full dose of Cruz and SET the brand for their politics with his antics. To date everything has gone full reverse and blown up in the RW's face, Cruz will be no different. All he needs now is some Barry Goldwater glasses and he's all set .
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Cruz said, he's got us liberals dead to rights.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything Cruz said, he's got us liberals dead to rights.
and Pinocchio is a real boy!

New Topics

Forum List

Back