Zone1 Conservative American Evangelicals are taking this country to task

That was the Constitution, not the Bible.

But it seems you're going to stick by Christian ISIS and Taliban. Cool. When a bunch of Christians die, I know who to blame. "Rhetoric", right? Your rules.

I saw one time at a protest, some people carrying signs with that same words.

That's the opposite of what Jesus taught.....

Most don't know what the Bible teachers, because their church leaders teach for itchy ears.
Here is what the Old and New Testament says about " charity",

2 Thessalonians 3:10 ESV / 50 helpful votes​

For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

Genesis 3:19 ESV / 26 helpful votes​

By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.”

Ephesians 4:28 ESV / 20 helpful votes

Proverbs 18:9 ESV / 14 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Whoever is slack in his work is a brother to him who destroys.

Yup.

Don't see anything about helping the poor,which is what Jesus taught.

My understanding of this verse is meant for those who are unable to work through no fault of their own.
Old Testament said to care for widows and orphans and if memory serves me that was part of the 10% to be given of your wages or produce.
Very few people give 10% and if they did it would be foolishly given by most of todays clergy.

Most don't know what the Bible teachers, because their church leaders teach for itchy ears.
Here is what the Old and New Testament says about " charity",

2 Thessalonians 3:10 ESV / 50 helpful votes​

For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat.

Genesis 3:19 ESV / 26 helpful votes​

By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.”

Ephesians 4:28 ESV / 20 helpful votes​

Proverbs 18:9 ESV / 14 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

Whoever is slack in his work is a brother to him who destroys.
You do realize those passages were for MEN...and not women rearing children....who are the welfare recipients of today?

Such stuff like this seems a march towards Totalitarianism or Authoritarianism, which i feel is a step back from democracy.

Such stuff like this seems a march towards Totalitarianism or Authoritarianism, which i feel is a step back from democracy.

No doubt those same trusty "feelings" lead you to believe that Christians saying things you don't like = Taliban beheading, gang raping, and using children as human shields.

I wish you had the good sense to be ashamed. I'm ashamed for you.

This seems to bring to mind, the Kingpriest of Istar from the Dragonlance novels who was so wrapped up in his own ideas of goodness that he had no tolerance for anyone or anything that wasn't on par with what he thought was good.

Long story short... The highest priest in the land was destroyed by his own gods, when he demanded that he be given the ability to destroy the evil of the land, and anything he didn't agree with. Intolerance. But make no mistake... he was not Evil...oh no.. He took care of the poor,the sick... He healed People.

But he was intolerant. His way was the only way, and nobody knew how to live rightesously but him. he knew best for everyone. His own God killed him for it... Because... thats not love. That's not Forgiveness. That's just a tyrant under another ideology.

Good people doing evil things.... Based on their ideology of morality. Hard to see your faults if you don't allow others to help you find them.

And the majority of people in this country practice some form of the Christian denomination,
But white Christian evangelical nationalists are the minority from total circle of all Christians. They are not good Americans, because they are authoritarianism toned and liars because America is not founded as a Christian nation.

But white Christian evangelical nationalists are the minority from total circle of all Christians. They are not good Americans, because they are authoritarianism toned and liars because America is not founded as a Christian nation.

That's secular progressive bullshit.

The Declaration has many references to God throughout the document. The most famous one is that men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.

“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

The declaration also mentions "Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”, "Appealing to the Supreme Judge of the World”, and "With a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence."

The Constitution also honors the Christian Sabbath. The President was given 10 days to sign a bill into law. The counting of the 10 days does not include the Sabbath. This is found in Article 1, Section 7, and Clause 2 which in part follows:

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law."

When the Constitution was completed on September 17, 1787, it was signed by the delegates then to be ratified by the states. The delegates signed the Constitution in the “Year of our Lord.” This is a direct reference to Christianity. This is found in Article 7 which in part follows:

“Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names, GO WASHINGTON–Presidt. and deputy from Virginia”

Then there's the The Paris Peace Treaty of 1783. The Paris Peace Treaty was the document which formally ended the Revolution and granted the United States independence from Great Britain. In a real sense, the United States formally became a nation on September 3, 1783.

When the United States became a nation, it was done in the “name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.” The preamble to this Treaty states it is based upon the “Holy and undivided Trinity.” The concept of the holy Trinity is unique to Christianity. This statement means the United States was founded on the Christian faith.

The God of the Bible is whom the United States is based upon. The unalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness come from the Judeo/Christian God and no one else. He is the Rock of our Republic.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

There are countless other references to a Christian God in the writings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Hancock, and Thomas Paine.​

C

Climate change & wokeness are the theocracies trying to take over the country by subverting our Constitution.
Ain't gonna happen unless you can conquer the rest of us & I don't see the twinks & trannies ever doing that
No they aren't. But Christian Nationalism is.

That's secular progressive bullshit.

The Declaration has many references to God throughout the document. The most famous one is that men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.

“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

The declaration also mentions "Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God”, "Appealing to the Supreme Judge of the World”, and "With a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence."

The Constitution also honors the Christian Sabbath. The President was given 10 days to sign a bill into law. The counting of the 10 days does not include the Sabbath. This is found in Article 1, Section 7, and Clause 2 which in part follows:

“If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law."

When the Constitution was completed on September 17, 1787, it was signed by the delegates then to be ratified by the states. The delegates signed the Constitution in the “Year of our Lord.” This is a direct reference to Christianity. This is found in Article 7 which in part follows:

“Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names, GO WASHINGTON–Presidt. and deputy from Virginia”

Then there's the The Paris Peace Treaty of 1783. The Paris Peace Treaty was the document which formally ended the Revolution and granted the United States independence from Great Britain. In a real sense, the United States formally became a nation on September 3, 1783.

When the United States became a nation, it was done in the “name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.” The preamble to this Treaty states it is based upon the “Holy and undivided Trinity.” The concept of the holy Trinity is unique to Christianity. This statement means the United States was founded on the Christian faith.

The God of the Bible is whom the United States is based upon. The unalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness come from the Judeo/Christian God and no one else. He is the Rock of our Republic.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

There are countless other references to a Christian God in the writings of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Adams, John Adams, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Hancock, and Thomas Paine.​
The first amendment says otherwise.

A good portion of Leftists are mentally ill. This is statistics.

So with their recent push of "Christian Taliban", one of their nuts is going to legit open fire in a church, and soon. When that happens, even MORE normal Americans are going to be disgusted with Democrats/liberals/Leftists.

This should not happen and I don't want it to happen. It should not happen to anyone. I am heading off at the pass any insinuation that I WANT a church shooting to benefit conservatives.

But it is true that Leftists cannot stop being their own worst enemies.
You may be mentally ill, but most of the people deemed as leftists make sense.

You on the right don't.

Sounds like some sort of militant group and not a Christian group...

Not a word mentioned about teaching and following the Gospel of Jesus Christ....does this group find time for any of that, after all of their extensive politicking?

Me thinks you need to change your church.....
The Sermon today at mine talked about people doing God's work - like doctors.

Not one threat.

That was the Constitution, not the Bible.

But it seems you're going to stick by Christian ISIS and Taliban. Cool. When a bunch of Christians die, I know who to blame. "Rhetoric", right? Your rules.
That's twice you've made threats. Where is that in the New Testament again?

I missed where Jesus threatened people.

Never read the Bible? Jesus was a firebrand: He turned over the tables of those who were conducting business in the Synagogue, and whipped them with a knotted cord. he cursed a fig bush and caused it to wither and die. he ordered his disciples to sell their raiment and purchase swords, which was the Biblical equivalent of a military-style weapon. In Matthew 10:32, He said “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

And then it is stated in the book of Revelations that when He returns, He will not come as the "Prince of Peace", but as a warrior riding a horse, and carrying a sword. His judgement will be swift and terrible. Entire nations will be laid to destruction.

You secular folks need to get out of your head that Jesus is some hippie-dippie peace freak. He may have some wonderful works the last time: Healing the sick, raising the dead, turning water into wine, and feeding the multitude. But the next time you see him, He's gonna have a pretty fucking bad attitude. So don't say that you werent' warned in advance.

Never read the Bible? Jesus was a firebrand: He turned over the tables of those who were conducting business in the Synagogue, and whipped them with a knotted cord. he cursed a fig bush and caused it to wither and die. he ordered his disciples to sell their raiment and purchase swords, which was the Biblical equivalent of a military-style weapon. In Matthew 10:32, He said “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

And then it is stated in the book of Revelations that when He returns, He will not come as the "Prince of Peace", but as a warrior riding a horse, and carrying a sword. His judgement will be swift and terrible. Entire nations will be laid to destruction.

You secular folks need to get out of your head that Jesus is some hippie-dippie peace freak. He may have some wonderful works the last time: Healing the sick, raising the dead, turning water into wine, and feeding the multitude. But the next time you see him, He's gonna have a pretty fucking bad attitude. So don't say that you werent' warned in advance.
I guess only you read the whole thing and "Prince of Piece" was just a lie.

Also thou shalt not murder' is a commandment, remember?

Forum List

Back