Zone1 Conservative American Evangelicals are taking this country to task

Sounds like some sort of militant group and not a Christian group...

Not a word mentioned about teaching and following the Gospel of Jesus Christ....does this group find time for any of that, after all of their extensive politicking?

Me thinks you need to change your church.....

I am a conservative American evangelical Christian.

Our first allegiance is to Jesus Christ and it's not even close.

I just read the passage in Romans about being subject to the governing authorities. (with caveats). The OP is not Scripturally sound. It doesn't mean we roll over and take whatever Govco wants to dish out. But it is certainly not on Christians to establish some kind of Theocracy On Earth. Jesus has established His Kingdom and He will come again to claim it. This is not our job.

The OP is very much a minority view in Christendom.

I have some unpleasant news for you, Christians are becoming more militant, and everything prophesied up to the last book of the Bible has happened. This is approaching the end of times, which is laid out in Revelations.

Maranatha

K. So I will wait here while you show me where any American Christian group has beheaded, gang raped, or burned alive innocent civilians. Also, thrown gays off of tall buildings.

No? Anything?

Oh, but when this rhetoric starts getting Christians killed, I'll be right here, looking at you. Your rules right? Dangerous rhetoric = murder?
You have amnesia. Those like you want everybody to forget what has been done. I descend from people who were brutalized in all manners of ways in the name of a christian god. The indigenous people of this country were nearly wiped out yecause europen christians felt that God had given them manifest destiny. So you might want to fall back on the arrogance.

Of course you'll make excuses about how that was in the past, but God is past, prresent and future. He hears no excuses about the past when he renders his judgment upon a nation. American is fixing to get that judgment.

You're a fake Christian and you kind are driving young people away from organized religion.

Thank God Almighty it is not for you to decide who is and is not a fake Christian

But it's always funny to me that non Believers think it's their job. They charge in where angels fear to tread--literally

You have amnesia. Those like you want everybody to forget what has been done. I descend from people who were brutalized in all manners of ways in the name of a christian god. The indigenous people of this country were nearly wiped out yecause europen christians felt that God had given them manifest destiny. So you might want to fall back on the arrogance.

Of course you'll make excuses about how that was in the past, but God is past, prresent and future. He hears no excuses about the past when he renders his judgment upon a nation. American is fixing to get that judgment.

When you have to tell me upfront what my "excuse" is going to be, you have already lost the argument.

I just read the passage in Romans about being subject to the governing authorities. (with caveats). The OP is not Scripturally sound. It doesn't mean we roll over and take whatever Govco wants to dish out. But it is certainly not on Christians to establish some kind of Theocracy On Earth. Jesus has established His Kingdom and He will come again to claim it. This is not our job.

Yup, seems throughout history and in our own time we have seen people misusing religion to justify whatever deeds they wanted to do.

Like during the Crusades, kings said in latin the term that roughly translates to God wills it, was it God's plan that Jerusalem be retaken from the Muslims? I think not.

Like during the time of Black slavery, White Christian slaveholders said it was God's will that Black people be made slaves, and those Christian slaveholders could quote the bible better than any layperson.

And seems we are seeing it again with militant christians who are using religion as a weapon to enforce their world view on a population that may or may not agree with what they are doing.

Yup, seems throughout history and in our own time we have seen people misusing religion to justify whatever deeds they wanted to do.

Like during the Crusades, kings said in latin the term that roughly translates to God wills it, was it God's plan that Jerusalem be retaken from the Muslims? I think not.

Like during the time of Black slavery, White Christian slaveholders said it was God's will that Black people be made slaves, and those Christian slaveholders could quote the bible better than any layperson.

And seems we are seeing it again with militant christians who are using religion as a weapon to enforce their world view on a population that may or may not agree with what they are doing.

That was the Constitution, not the Bible.

But it seems you're going to stick by Christian ISIS and Taliban. Cool. When a bunch of Christians die, I know who to blame. "Rhetoric", right? Your rules.

How about reading what Jesus says instead of Paul?

Pharisees exist today just as they did when Jesus walked the earth.

I have some unpleasant news for you, Christians are becoming more militant, and everything prophesied up to the last book of the Bible has happened. This is approaching the end of times, which is laid out in Revelations.
Christians aren't becoming more militant, those who are being fed by false prophets are.

A good portion of Leftists are mentally ill. This is statistics.

So with their recent push of "Christian Taliban", one of their nuts is going to legit open fire in a church, and soon. When that happens, even MORE normal Americans are going to be disgusted with Democrats/liberals/Leftists.

This should not happen and I don't want it to happen. It should not happen to anyone. I am heading off at the pass any insinuation that I WANT a church shooting to benefit conservatives.

But it is true that Leftists cannot stop being their own worst enemies.
Bullshit. You are being deceived and don't have the intelligence to see it.

When you have to tell me upfront what my "excuse" is going to be, you have already lost the argument.
No Sue, when I have to tell you what your excuse is, I am warning you not to try using it. Because what you say the Taliban and Muslims have done, Christans have probably done more of.

No Sue, when I have to tell you what your excuse is, I am warning you not to try using it. Because what you say the Taliban and Muslims have done, Christans have probably done more of.

Probably....sure, sure.

Even if that were close to true, read the thread title. "taking this country to task" = present, not past. You want to bag Christians for the past, start a different thread.

Christians becoming more militant and tied to secular politics, is part of the FALLING AWAY of the church describe in what is thought of as the end times.... :eek: You stop teaching and preaching and following the truth in the Bible and ignore Christ's gift and message of forgiveness, and you are creating your own truth and own earthly false prophets and gods (even ones tinted orange) :)...because you think the true God is moving too slow for you....not accomplishing what you think He should have accomplished already....

And this truly seems like a recipe for disaster to me!

I am an American Christian Evangelical.

This is crap and patently unbiblical. This is fundamentalist. Not evangelical.

The first line of the decree:

"As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission."

Christians becoming more militant and tied to secular politics, is part of the FALLING AWAY of the church describe in what is thought of as the end times.... :eek: You stop teaching and preaching and following the truth in the Bible and ignore Christ's gift and message of forgiveness, and you are creating your own truth and own earthly false prophets and gods (even ones tinted orange) :)...because you think the true God is moving too slow for you....not accomplishing what you think He should have accomplished already....

And this truly seems like a recipe for disaster to me!

You can't possibly speak about "Christ's gift and message of forgiveness" and "earthly false prophets and gods", while at the same time support the murder of unborn children, or those leaders who support the murder of unborn children. No person who supports abortion has the right to call themselves a "Christian."

There is no sect that has sufficient numbers to take over the government (although Utah may be an exception).

Nevertheless, Christians should insist on government according to the Constitution, and should use their votes to promote morality to the greatest extent possible. To wit, killing babies is immoral; Sexual Irregulars...LGB [etc]... are acting in grossly immoral ways and trying to normalize what is abnormal and sinful; taking taxpayer funds to subsidize irresponsible behavior is evil; and so on.

Leftism, globally, is antithetical to Christianity (as well as Orthodox Judaism) and should be fought endlessly, using legal and peaceful means. (Parenthetically, the Pope is a Leftist. Sorry).

What more needs to be said?

You can't possibly speak about "Christ's gift and message of forgiveness" and "earthly false prophets and gods", while at the same time support the murder of unborn children, or those leaders who support the murder of unborn children. No person who supports abortion has the right to call themselves a "Christian."
I don't support the killing of the unborn, I support the constitutional right to privacy and to autonomy.

Abortions have occurred since the creation of mankind, and will continue....there are no more legal abortions today, than there were when they were illegal in all States....there are actually less today, than ever before....

We have free will, a person's sin is their own sin.....if you want to commit adultery, that's your sin, with God to work with you and on you and your conscience, to bring you to repentance and give forgiveness for your own actions that hurt others.

With some, it happens almost right away, with others it takes time....(God has patience, and is Merciful). And with other sinners, it never happens.... :(

My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

FlashPoint LIVE - FlashPoint

At tonight's event in Atlanta, GA, they released the Watchman Decree

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their
rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness—

WHEREAS
• we, the Church, are God’s governing Body on the earth
• we have been given legal power from heaven and now exercise our authority
• we are God’s ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth
• through the power of God, we are the world influencers
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every
attempted advance of the enemy,

WE MAKE OUR DECLARATIONS:
1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
each of the *Seven Mountains.
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
9. We declare that our nation is energy independent.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to
accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
13. And we decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

We know this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
We know the truth; therefore, we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back.
We WILL honor the ONE TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

*Seven Mountains of Influence include media, business/finance,
family, education, politics, arts/entertainment and religion.

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf
christians? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

christians? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, Christians. And quite a crowd of them last night.

atlanta.jpg

Here ya go:

Forum List

Back