Zone1 Conservative American Evangelicals are taking this country to task

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

FlashPoint LIVE - FlashPoint

At tonight's event in Atlanta, GA, they released the Watchman Decree

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their
rights to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness—

WHEREAS
• we, the Church, are God’s governing Body on the earth
• we have been given legal power from heaven and now exercise our authority
• we are God’s ambassadors and spokespeople over the earth
• through the power of God, we are the world influencers
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every
attempted advance of the enemy,

WE MAKE OUR DECLARATIONS:
1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
each of the *Seven Mountains.
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
9. We declare that our nation is energy independent.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to
accomplish the purposes of God for our nation.
13. And we decree that AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

We know this country was founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
We know the truth; therefore, we stand for truth and will NEVER be deceived!
We will NEVER stop fighting!
We will NEVER, EVER, EVER give up or give in!
We WILL take our country back.
We WILL honor the ONE TRUE GOD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

*Seven Mountains of Influence include media, business/finance,
family, education, politics, arts/entertainment and religion.

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf

Last edited:
My wife watched FLashPoint LiIve tonight on the Roku stick. I caught parts of it, these guys and girls are serious.

"FlashPoint is a VICTORY Channel® original show providing commentary on current issues from a conservative and prophetic viewpoint—delivered in a spirit of faith—that airs LIVE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT. FlashPoint began when VICTORY Channel founder Kenneth Copeland was led by the Lord to provide programming on VICTORY to address current issues in our government and the 2020 elections from a biblical perspective. Due to FlashPoint’s overwhelming popularity and the current political climate, it has become a permanent show on the network. As events continue to unfold, Kenneth Copeland Ministries, VICTORY Channel and FlashPoint remain committed to addressing current events in line with prophecy and the Word of God, and always in a spirit of faith."

WATCHMAN DECREE

As a Patriot of faith, I attest my allegiance first and foremost to the kingdom of God and the Great
Commission. Secondly, I agree to be a watchman over our nation concerning its people and their

WHEREAS
• because of our covenant with God, we are equipped and delegated by Him to destroy every

1. We decree that America’s executive branch of government will honor God and defend the
Constitution.
2. We decree that our legislative branch (Congress) will write only laws that are righteous and
constitutional.
3. We decree that our judicial system will issue rulings that are biblical and constitutional.
4. We declare that we stand against wokeness, the occult and every evil attempt against our
nation.
5. We declare and we now take back our God-given freedoms, according to our Constitution.
6. We declare that we take back influence at the local level in our communities.
7. We decree that we take back and permanently control positions of influence and leadership in
8. We decree that the blood of Jesus covers and protects our nation. It protects and separates us
for God.
10. We declare that America is strong spiritually, financially, militarily and technologically.
11. We decree that evil carries no power, authority or rights in our land nor over our people.
12. We decree that we will operate in unity, going beyond denominational lines in order to

AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

“Working together with Him, we strongly urge you not to receive God’s grace in vain [by turning
away from sound doctrine and His merciful kindness]. For He says, ‘At the acceptable time (the
time of grace) I listened to you, and I helped you on the day of salvation.’ Behold, now is ‘the
acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the day of salvation.’” 2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (AMP)

family, education, politics, arts/entertainment and religion

https://1o9uu22xvmgf2vc35t1brkz8-wp...nt/uploads/sites/7/2022/06/WatchmanDecree.pdf

They sound just like the Taliban or ISIS.

Both the Taliban and the other islamic extremist group are theocracies.

That christian group wants to spit on the very constitution this country was founded on and turn it into a theocracy.

That christian group wants to spit on the very constitution this country was founded on and turn it into a theocracy.

You want a "Taliban"?

You spit on the Christian Right in this country, and that's exactly what you're going to get.

I think they're serious. Christians or not, don't expect to push people without a pushback.

C

Climate change & wokeness are the theocracies trying to take over the country by subverting our Constitution.
Ain't gonna happen unless you can conquer the rest of us & I don't see the twinks & trannies ever doing that

The last time religion was mixed with government was the Spanish Inquisition and people were burned at the stake for being heretics.

Christian Americans are waking up to the fact that you can be both religious and political. This is the new Evangelism. While the US Constitution doesn't tell you which religion you have to practice, it also doesn't prevent you from practicing the religion you choose. And the majority of people in this country practice some form of the Christian denomination, whether they be Methodism, Baptist, Lutheranism, Pentecostalism, Catholicism, etc.

WATCHMAN DECREE

WHEREAS

Constitution.
constitutional.
nation.
for God.

AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

Sounds like some sort of militant group and not a Christian group...

Not a word mentioned about teaching and following the Gospel of Jesus Christ....does this group find time for any of that, after all of their extensive politicking?

Me thinks you need to change your church.....

Christian Americans are waking up to the fact that you can be both religious and political. This is the new Evangelism. While the US Constitution doesn't tell you which religion you have to practice, it also doesn't prevent you from practicing the religion you choose. And the majority of people in this country practice some form of the Christian denomination, whether they be Methodism, Baptist, Lutheranism, Pentecostalism, Catholicism, etc.

The 1st amendment also says that "congress shall make no law respecting a establishment of religion, nor prohibit the free exercise theroft."

That's the opposite of what Jesus taught.....

Sounds like some sort of militant group and not a Christian group...

Not a word mentioned about teaching and following the Gospel of Jesus Christ....does this group find time for any of that, after all of their extensive politicking?

Me thinks you need to change your church.....

I have some unpleasant news for you, Christians are becoming more militant, and everything prophesied up to the last book of the Bible has happened. This is approaching the end of times, which is laid out in Revelations.

That's the opposite of what Jesus taught.....

Yup.

Don't see anything about helping the poor,which is what Jesus taught.

Yup.

Don't see anything about helping the poor,which is what Jesus taught.

Helping the poor doesn't mean sharing what you have at the point of a gun or at the least, an IRS audit.

You want a "Taliban"?

You spit on the Christian Right in this country, and that's exactly what you're going to get.

I think they're serious. Christians or not, don't expect to push people without a pushback.

THIS exactly. A reckoning day is fast approaching. I myself have been warning radical American leftists for years, about how they are driving simple, god-fearing Americans to pray for an ultra-nationalist rightwing dictatorship. Democrats have stretched the rubber band of conservative Christian American tolerance to its absolute limit. Once it snaps there will be hell on earth for all those radical leftist Americans who pushed this country and its people far, far out onto immoral frontiers.

WATCHMAN DECREE

WHEREAS

Constitution.
constitutional.
nation.
for God.

AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

LOL!
Our founding fathers weren't fans of Christians or any other religion for that matter. One just has to read their writings on what they thought of Christianity. They saw the carnage caused by religious wars and how oppressive it could be when in control of governing bodies, thus they, by stipulating that the government could make no law regarding the establishment of a religion, it demonstrated that no religion shall make the governing laws. The separation of the state and religion.

THIS exactly. A reckoning day is fast approaching. I myself have been warning radical American leftists for years, about how they are driving simple, god-fearing Americans to pray for an ultra-nationalist rightwing dictatorship. Democrats have stretched the rubber band of conservative Christian American tolerance to its absolute limit. Once it snaps there will be hell on earth for all those radical leftist Americans who pushed this country and its people far, far out onto immoral frontiers.

You're a fake Christian and you kind are driving young people away from organized religion.

WATCHMAN DECREE

WHEREAS

Constitution.
constitutional.
nation.
for God.

AMERICA SHALL BE SAVED!

I am an American Christian Evangelical.

This is crap and patently unbiblical. This is fundamentalist. Not evangelical.

K. So I will wait here while you show me where any American Christian group has beheaded, gang raped, or burned alive innocent civilians. Also, thrown gays off of tall buildings.

No? Anything?

Oh, but when this rhetoric starts getting Christians killed, I'll be right here, looking at you. Your rules right? Dangerous rhetoric = murder?

You want a "Taliban"?

A good portion of Leftists are mentally ill. This is statistics.

So with their recent push of "Christian Taliban", one of their nuts is going to legit open fire in a church, and soon. When that happens, even MORE normal Americans are going to be disgusted with Democrats/liberals/Leftists.

This should not happen and I don't want it to happen. It should not happen to anyone. I am heading off at the pass any insinuation that I WANT a church shooting to benefit conservatives.

But it is true that Leftists cannot stop being their own worst enemies.

Forum List

Back