“Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals.”

Mark Twain said that and there's more little gems at this link -

45 Quotes To Use When Describing Conservatives And Republicans To Your Friends -

Enjoy finding your favorite.

Here's mine:

“Have you ever wondered why Republicans are so interested in encouraging people to volunteer in their communities? It’s because volunteers work for no pay. Republicans have been trying to get people to work for no pay for a long time.”
~George Carlin

:lol:
Well here's mine...

... "FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU SCABBY FACED LITTLE PUSS SACK OF A LIBROID OBAMA ASS HEMORAGE" ~ me.

Good one, huh, absolutely.

Now go pound your pud somewhere else you butt poking little slap cock mountain inbred mouth breathing rat fuck.

Mark Twain was so witty. Took shots at every side.

A couple of my favorites.

"Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable." –Mark Twain

and...

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress." –Mark Twain

and...

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." –Mark Twain

More at link. Will Rogers has some killer moments too.

Mark Twain Quotes - Funny Twain Quotes on Politics and Religion

Mark Twain said that and there's more little gems at this link -

45 Quotes To Use When Describing Conservatives And Republicans To Your Friends -

Enjoy finding your favorite.

Here's mine:

“Have you ever wondered why Republicans are so interested in encouraging people to volunteer in their communities? It’s because volunteers work for no pay. Republicans have been trying to get people to work for no pay for a long time.”
~George Carlin

:lol:

That is true of actual conservatism. Modern "conservatism" however, is a radical ideology that derives from "libertarianism"

Forum List

Back