Consequence Culture - Gina Carano, Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda

yes, I do, unfortunately... the fact that you consider them "your people" and you can fire them at will says it all.

I could refer to them as "my employees" and I'd still be able to fire them at will.

But, see, I have little reason to do that. You just wet your diaper over the understanding that I can...

Or he might have had a jury acquit him because they heard the evidence you are trying so hard to hide from me.

Nobody, including him, saw an acquittal as even a remote possibility. The evidence was simply far too strong, and he knew it.

And I'm not hiding anything. I gave you the opportunity to get all the information you wanted, and you fucked it up.

So fuck you...

I think your a bit confused.

You have to prove to me that it WAS actually stealing before I can render if the case was right or wrong.

I don't have to prove shit, dumbass. You're some pinhead fuck on the internet. Your opinion and what you might "render" mean nothing.

Although it's funny that you think it does...

I don't have to come up with scenarios to prove it might be justified.

That's right, you don't. The details here don't change the severity of the charges or the likelihood of a conviction had he elected to go to trial...

The fact you are hiding key facts tells me that the whole story doesn't make you look good.

What facts have I hidden?

I could refer to them as "my employees" and I'd still be able to fire them at will.

But, see, I have little reason to do that. You just wet your diaper over the understanding that I can...

Naw, man, we've already established you are an awful person and probably a nightmare to work for. That you've found a few dozen masochists who enjoy it is kind of sad, but not unexpected.

Nobody, including him, saw an acquittal as even a remote possibility. The evidence was simply far too strong, and he knew it.

If it was such a slam dunk case, the prosecutor wouldn't have been willing to plead to no jail time.

But since you keep hiding the details.... we can draw our own conclusions.

I don't have to prove shit, dumbass. You're some pinhead fuck on the internet. Your opinion and what you might "render" mean nothing.

But yet you've been stalking me on this thread for what, three weeks now? That's how little it matters to you. You're a bully who got punched in the nose and you clearly don't like it.

What facts have I hidden?

Why he did it. Because frankly, your story makes no sense. He spent money on a customer that wasn't his to do what, exactly? Get more sales? That would have been a good thing. But it wouldn't have benefited him unless he got the commissions.

Now, as a buyer, I've been bribed with everything from dinners to sports tickets by vendors. I usually don't take these things because it isn't ethical. (I might do lunch with a vendor I already have an established relationship with to make sure everything I'm concerned with is on track.)

But if a rep from a company I've never heard of before showed up buying me plane tickets, that would be...um... weird.

Naw, man, we've already established you are an awful person and probably a nightmare to work for. That you've found a few dozen masochists who enjoy it is kind of sad, but not unexpected.

The only place that's been established is in that pointed little head of yours...

If it was such a slam dunk case, the prosecutor wouldn't have been willing to plead to no jail time.

Oh, super, now bring your brilliant legal mind into the conversation.

Fuckin' perfect.

You really need to learn how the law works, because it's clear you're ignorant as fuck.

When someone takes a plea deal, he's admitting guilt. And, by accepting a plea deal, a trial is avoided. This has benefits for both sides. For the guilty party, it means his punishment is not as severe as if he'd been found guilty at a trial. It means he's not spending astronomical sums to defend himself. In this case, the shitbag knew that spending that money would be for naught. The evidence was that clear. Take the plea, save your money, get punished less. That's the deal.

For the victim of his crime it means not wasting time and money on attending a trial for which the result is all but a forgone conclusion...

But since you keep hiding the details.... we can draw our own conclusions.

I honestly don't care what you do. You've already admitted that you're a liar and dishonest, so your opinion of me or this case isn't something I'll hold in too high regard...

But yet you've been stalking me on this thread for what, three weeks now?

I've been responding to posts, you stupid fuck. If you see that as "stalking" then you're far more delicate than I'd imagined...

That's how little it matters to you.

Oh, I enjoy helping people make themselves look stupid and, based on some comments others have made here, that's exactly what's happening...

You're a bully who got punched in the nose and you clearly don't like it.

You hit like a pussy...

Why he did it.

How is that relevant? How would that making stealing from my company okay?

You keep dodging the question, and it's making you look pathetic and weak. When is it ever okay to steal from an employer? Yes, yes, I know you'll belch up "This doesn't look like theft to me", but that doesn't matter. The simple answer to my simple question is "Never. It's never okay to steal from an employer." Decent people know that. But, as a person who admits to approaching business matter dishonestly, it's no surprise that you believe stealing from an employer is perfectly fine...

Because frankly, your story makes no sense. He spent money on a customer that wasn't his to do what, exactly? Get more sales? That would have been a good thing. But it wouldn't have benefited him unless he got the commissions.

It doesn't matter. He stole from my company, and you believe that someone stealing from a company is okay. That tells us a great deal about just what level of scumbag you are...

Now, as a buyer, I've been bribed with everything from dinners to sports tickets by vendors. I usually don't take these things because it isn't ethical.

You "usually" don't take them. That means you take them. You know it's unethical yet you do it anyway. Then again, you have no morals whatsoever, so you being unethical makes sense...

(I might do lunch with a vendor I already have an established relationship with to make sure everything I'm concerned with is on track.)

There's not a business in the world which considers lunch between colleagues to be a "bribe.

God, you're fucking stupid as fuck...

But if a rep from a company I've never heard of before showed up buying me plane tickets, that would be...um... weird.

It would.

And that's not what happened...

When someone takes a plea deal, he's admitting guilt. And, by accepting a plea deal, a trial is avoided. This has benefits for both sides. For the guilty party, it means his punishment is not as severe as if he'd been found guilty at a trial. It means he's not spending astronomical sums to defend himself. In this case, the shitbag knew that spending that money would be for naught. The evidence was that clear. Take the plea, save your money, get punished less. That's the deal.

Okay, real world... innocent people accept plea deals all the time, because of the injustices in our legal system.

Clearly, the prosecutor wasn't as keen to ruin this man's life as you were.

There's not a business in the world which considers lunch between colleagues to be a "bribe.

God, you're fucking stupid as fuck...

Really? I've worked for companies that prohibited it.

It doesn't matter. He stole from my company, and you believe that someone stealing from a company is okay. That tells us a great deal about just what level of scumbag you are...

No, he misused the credit account you foolishly gave him... it's not the same thing.

You haven't convinced me that expenditures that your company already makes is "stealing".

Okay, real world... innocent people accept plea deals all the time, because of the injustices in our legal system.

Okay, real world... innocent people accept plea deals very rarely. The vast majority of people who accept them are people who have committed the crime for which they'll be prosecuted...

Clearly, the prosecutor wasn't as keen to ruin this man's life as you were.

Of course he wasn't. Nobody stole anything from him.

Had I wanted to go forward with a trial, though, the DA's office would've gone after him with every ounce of enthusiasm they could muster...

Really? I've worked for companies that prohibited it.

Well, I suppose some shitty little fly-by-night companies might do that, but successful business people understand them to be an integral part of the business relationship...

No, he misused the credit account you foolishly gave him... it's not the same thing.

He did misuse it. And, by misusing it, he stole from me. He ruined his life, and he did it by doing something you believe to be acceptable...

You haven't convinced me that expenditures that your company already makes is "stealing".

You believe that stealing from an employer; any employer is okay. Be it my business or any other business, an employee stealing from the people he works for is acceptable to you. I'm not asking about my case, I'm asking about any case where an employee steals, and you repeatedly dodge responding to the question.

Therefore, the only conclusion that can be reached is you support it and, in all probability, have done it yourself.

So, to recap:

1 - You're an admitted liar.
2 - You approach business matters dishonestly
3 - You're a thief

That about cover it?

Okay, real world... innocent people accept plea deals very rarely. The vast majority of people who accept them are people who have committed the crime for which they'll be prosecuted...

Okay, you tell yourself that.

You tell yourself that we don't have a prison-Industrial complex. I know you really need to believe that.

He did misuse it. And, by misusing it, he stole from me. He ruined his life, and he did it by doing something you believe to be acceptable...

Like I said, since you are lying about the details, I'll consider you an unreliable narrator.

WHY DID HE DO IT?

That's the question I would start with.

Be it my business or any other business, an employee stealing from the people he works for is acceptable to you. I'm not asking about my case, I'm asking about any case where an employee steals, and you repeatedly dodge responding to the question.

I'd have to know the FACTS of the case. FACTS. That's what I deal with.

I don't know about "any" case, each case is different.

For instance, I worked at a company where pilferage was rampant. But given what they paid and the way they treated employees, I wasn't horrifically surprised.

So, to recap:

1 - You're an admitted liar.
2 - You approach business matters dishonestly
3 - You're a thief

1_ no more than anyone else. (If anything, I'm probably too honest, in that I tell the truth when it doesn't benefit me.)
2_ Capitalism is INHERENTLY dishonest.
3_ Never took anything I wasn't owed in my life.

That about cover it?

Nope, I just don't have your fucked up point of view, that's all.

When the poor steal, it's called Crime.
When the rich steal, it's called Profits.

When we give the Fat Cats on Wall street the same prisons and sentences we give some poor black guy who stole a pair of tube socks, then you can get back to me about "Morality".

Okay, you tell yourself that.

So, you believe the vast majority of people who take plea bargains are innocent??

You tell yourself that we don't have a prison-Industrial complex. I know you really need to believe that.

That really has nothing to do with one of your fellow shitbags stealing from my company...

Like I said, since you are lying about the details, I'll consider you an unreliable narrator.

Permit me to remind you: YOU'RE the liar here. You've admitted as much...

WHY DID HE DO IT?

That's the question I would start with.

I don't understand why that even matters. If you go out and get drunk and then drive your car into an intersection, hitting a car and all of its occupants, why you got drunk doesn't matter...

I'd have to know the FACTS of the case. FACTS. That's what I deal with.

I don't know about "any" case, each case is different.

You're such an idiot. Anyone who can't bring themselves to state that stealing from an employer, under any circumstances, is a complete scumbag...

For instance, I worked at a company where pilferage was rampant. But given what they paid and the way they treated employees, I wasn't horrifically surprised.

So, did the fact that the pay sucked and that they treated you like shit make the pilferage acceptable?

1_ no more than anyone else. (If anything, I'm probably too honest, in that I tell the truth when it doesn't benefit me.)
2_ Capitalism is INHERENTLY dishonest.
3_ Never took anything I wasn't owed in my life.

You've already shown yourself to be a thief, so you're a liar.

Which is something you seem awfully proud to be...

Nope, I just don't have your fucked up point of view, that's all.

I know you don't.

See, my point of view is that stealing from an employer is never okay.

You, on the other hand, believe it's okay...

When the poor steal, it's called Crime.

Businesses need to make profits, dipshit...

When we give the Fat Cats on Wall street the same prisons and sentences we give some poor black guy who stole a pair of tube socks, then you can get back to me about "Morality".

Um, ever hear of Bernie Madoff? Kenneth Lay? Ivan Boeskey? Michael Milken?

No, you probably never have. You're nothing but a two-bit thief who thinks he knows anything about everything.

The truth is you're an ignorant and dishonest little punk who lies to get what he wants because his business talents are lacking.

You're nothing...

So, you believe the vast majority of people who take plea bargains are innocent??

I think we have a Prison industrial complex that ruins the lives of millions of people so a few people can get rich. I'd explain it to you in depth, but you still wouldn't understand.

Um, ever hear of Bernie Madoff? Kenneth Lay? Ivan Boeskey? Michael Milken?

I've heard of them. They got minor prison sentence... Lay never spent a day in jail. That you have to go back 40 years to find a total of four corporate crooks who actually went to a Club Fed tells me you've made my point.

You're such an idiot. Anyone who can't bring themselves to state that stealing from an employer, under any circumstances, is a complete scumbag...

Naw, some employers deserve to be cheated by their employees... and it happens all the time. Usually, I see bad employees, I see bad managers. Always.

Of course, I've never seen anything as bad as what you preside over, so you must be a special kind of awful.

See, my point of view is that stealing from an employer is never okay.

Well, you're entitled to a point of view. I don't deal in absolutes.

The truth is you're an ignorant and dishonest little punk who lies to get what he wants because his business talents are lacking.

Guy, again, I've worked for multi-national, billion dollar organizations.

You have a 25MM dungheep.

I think we have a Prison industrial complex that ruins the lives of millions of people so a few people can get rich. I'd explain it to you in depth, but you still wouldn't understand.

Well, I think you're an asshole and a liar.

I'd explain that to you in depth, but you still wouldn't understand.

Law abiding citizens, by and large, don't have their lives ruined by the prison industrial complex. Scumbags like you get their lives ruined, and I don't give a fuck about scumbags...

I've heard of them. They got minor prison sentence... Lay never spent a day in jail.

Minor??

Lay died while awaiting sentencing, but he was facing 45 years in federal custody. That's hardly "minor" and, given the climate at the time, he probably would've gotten every last day of that 45 years.

Bernie Madoff died in prison while serving a 150 year sentence at FCC Brutner. In what fucking universe is 150 years "minor"? The government shoved its dick up Milkin's ass and broke it off.

You need to stop. You're making yourself look like a bigger dipshit than I ever could...

That you have to go back 40 years to find a total of four corporate crooks who actually went to a Club Fed tells me you've made my point.

I see, so you tell me I can't find an example of something, I find it, and then you say I'd have to go back 40 years to find others. You're a pissant little bitch. Move those goalposts, pussy...

Naw, some employers deserve to be cheated by their employees... and it happens all the time. Usually, I see bad employees, I see bad managers. Always.

Yup, you're a thieving little fuck...

Of course, I've never seen anything as bad as what you preside over, so you must be a special kind of awful.

You don't have a clue what I preside over, simply because you admire thieving, lying fucks. As a rule, I don't hire those pieces of shit. If one of them sneaks through, they're thoroughly fucked when they get caught. They deserve it...

Well, you're entitled to a point of view. I don't deal in absolutes.

You believe that theft from an employer is appropriate and acceptable.

You'd have to try really hard to be a bigger scumbag than ou are right now...

Guy, again, I've worked for multi-national, billion dollar organizations.

No you haven't. Guys who work for multi-national, billion dollar organizations don't end up having to beg others to write resumes for them...

You have a 25MM dungheep.

Well, my "dungheep" has been doing pretty goddamn well, especially since we shit-canned the scumbag who, like you, thought it was okay to steal from his employer.

He's since learned otherwise...

Law abiding citizens, by and large, don't have their lives ruined by the prison industrial complex. Scumbags like you get their lives ruined, and I don't give a fuck about scumbags...

Ah, "Law Abiding Citizens".... Um. Yeah. Check your white privilege, buddy. 100 million Americans have a police record. (I don't, but many do.)

Given you are the biggest scumbag I met, you really need to have more empathy.

Minor??

Lay died while awaiting sentencing, but he was facing 45 years in federal custody. That's hardly "minor" and, given the climate at the time, he probably would've gotten every last day of that 45 years.

Except he didn't. Now, looking at his co-conspirators, Jeff Skilling served 12 years and Fastow got 2. (Fastow was probably the most guilty of the lot,, but he flipped on the other two.) Lay, ironically, came out of retirement to try to fix the mess that Skilling and Fastow made.

You don't have a clue what I preside over, simply because you admire thieving, lying fucks. As a rule, I don't hire those pieces of shit. If one of them sneaks through, they're thoroughly fucked when they get caught. They deserve it...

Uh, yeah, guy, you've worked with one more "thief" than I have. you interviewed him, hired him, supervised him for five years. That really doesn't say a lot about you as a manager.

No you haven't. Guys who work for multi-national, billion dollar organizations don't end up having to beg others to write resumes for them...

Uh, yes, I have.

I write resumes because I ENJOY it. Gives me a little extra spending money and I get to help people. ( A concept that you probably couldn't get your brain around. Enjoying helping people... how silly.)

You believe that theft from an employer is appropriate and acceptable.

I really don't. I do understand why scumbag employers get ripped off, though. Usually because they are bad managers. Good managers don't get ripped off.

Ah, "Law Abiding Citizens".... Um. Yeah. Check your white privilege, buddy. 100 million Americans have a police record. (I don't, but many do.)

And?

Unless you're prepared to show that 100 million innocent Americans have accepted plea deals, your point falls flat on its face...

Except he didn't.

Because he fucking died, dumbass.

Pretty much every legal expert alive in 2006 expected him to be awarded the maximum sentence...

Now, looking at his co-conspirators, Jeff Skilling served 12 years and Fastow got 2. (Fastow was probably the most guilty of the lot,, but he flipped on the other two.) Lay, ironically, came out of retirement to try to fix the mess that Skilling and Fastow made.

And one of that 150 year sentence for Bernie Madoff? You conveniently seem to ignore that...

Uh, yeah, guy, you've worked with one more "thief" than I have. you interviewed him, hired him, supervised him for five years. That really doesn't say a lot about you as a manager.

Well, if I had a crystal ball, I'd have done differently, certainly. But he came highly recommended and he was very qualified. At some point he decided to go rogue. It happens. The fact that you've never seen it is utterly meaningless...

Uh, yes, I have.

You've provided no evidence to the contrary and, given that you're an avowed liar, there's no reason to believe it...

I write resumes because I ENJOY it.

You write resumes because no one will give you a real job...

Gives me a little extra spending money and I get to help people. ( A concept that you probably couldn't get your brain around. Enjoying helping people... how silly.)

If you were interested in helping them you'd do it for free. But you take people who need a job and squeeze a few bucks out of them so you can go to happy hour, probably because you're an alcoholic.

On the other hand, I'd let you ask my employee Emilio if I helped him with the award we dreamed up, that came with a nice little cash bonus, so he was able to get a decent car and keep his job...

I really don't. I do understand why scumbag employers get ripped off, though. Usually because they are bad managers. Good managers don't get ripped off.

No, you do support it. I don't give a fuck if you "understand" shit. The fact of the matter here is that you're not able to say that stealing from an employer is unacceptable. That means you support it. If you were to state that stealing from an employer is never acceptable, you would be admitting that the fault lied on the employee we fired.

You support theft.

So, you're a thief. You're a liar. You're dishonest.

You're devoid of redeeming qualities...

Sooooo needy.

And?

Unless you're prepared to show that 100 million innocent Americans have accepted plea deals, your point falls flat on its face...

white people get plea deals, poor people get bullshit sentences... our justice system is broken. Sorry you can't see that.

It stopped being, "Let's lock the dangerous people up" and became, "Let's create a slave labor pool for big corporations." No one benefits from this deal except them.

We don't, having to pay the taxes for it.
The people caught up in it don't, having their lives ruined and become permanent wards of the state.

But the heck with fixing things... we need to make mean people happy.

No, you do support it. I don't give a fuck if you "understand" shit. The fact of the matter here is that you're not able to say that stealing from an employer is unacceptable. That means you support it. If you were to state that stealing from an employer is never acceptable, you would be admitting that the fault lied on the employee we fired.

No, it's on the manager for hiring the wrong people and then not motivating them properly. Sorry, man, if you got ripped off, it's because you were a shitty manager.

And one of that 150 year sentence for Bernie Madoff? You conveniently seem to ignore that...

Um, yeah, because he ripped off other rich people.... The thing is, all that criminality that went on in 2008, and he was the ONLY guy who went to jail. Everyone else got bailouts the rest of us paid for.

When the Poor Steal, it's called Crime.

Sooooo needy.

I agree, you are...

white people get plea deals, poor people get bullshit sentences... our justice system is broken. Sorry you can't see that.

Wow.

Honest to God, I didn't have you pegged for being a racist. Your position that whites are rich (as opposed to the poor folk who get "bullshit sentences") is pretty racist, scumbag. Biden said almost the exactly same thing. He's an idiot, too.

I bet all white people are now wondering where their untold riches are...

But, here's what you said: "Okay, real world... innocent people accept plea deals all the time..."

The reality is that innocent people don't take plea deals "all the time".

What an ignorant thing to say...

It stopped being, "Let's lock the dangerous people up" and became, "Let's create a slave labor pool for big corporations." No one benefits from this deal except them.

Man, you got fucked hard by someone, didn't you? Nobody cops your kind of shitty attitude unless he thinks he's been fucked...

But the heck with fixing things... we need to make mean people happy.

That's great.

It's also not the gist of this thread...

No, it's on the manager for hiring the wrong people and then not motivating them properly. Sorry, man, if you got ripped off, it's because you were a shitty manager.

The opinion of a dishonest, stupid, scumbag lying racist really carries no weight for me.

I know differently. You know nothing. The fact of the matter is that he was with my company for several years before he ever had the thought of misappropriating funds from my company.

The sad part is that you wear your monumental ignorance as a badge of honor...

Um, yeah, because he ripped off other rich people

That's it, shit-eater, move that goalpost.

With every post, you peel back another layer of the onion.

So, theft is okay if rich people are the victims. Got it.

Here's the thing you'll have to contend with: You will never, ever be able to be successful because you've spent so much time demonizing people who are successful.

You're nothing but a jealous little worm. You can't have what others have so, in your pointed, empty little head they're "bad". They're bad because they had to fortitude to keep working towards success while you have to beg people to let you write them resumes while belching up nonsense stories about how you worked for "multi-national billion dollar corporations".

The thing is, all that criminality that went on in 2008, and he was the ONLY guy who went to jail. Everyone else got bailouts the rest of us paid for.

Wow, moving the goal post twice in one post.

Impressive...

Honest to God, I didn't have you pegged for being a racist. Your position that whites are rich (as opposed to the poor folk who get "bullshit sentences") is pretty racist, scumbag. Biden said almost the exactly same thing. He's an idiot, too.

Which still makes it true. When we throw rich white people in the same jails we use for people of color... then you can get back and talk to me about "morality" and "Justice".

So, theft is okay if rich people are the victims. Got it.

Here's the thing you'll have to contend with: You will never, ever be able to be successful because you've spent so much time demonizing people who are successful.

Naw, man, I have what I want from life... The problem is, if anything, you are the one who comes of as a miserable, angry racist POS despite being so "successful"

Which still makes it true. When we throw rich white people in the same jails we use for people of color... then you can get back and talk to me about "morality" and "Justice".

You're a fucking idiot.

You made this comment: "white people get plea deals, poor people get bullshit sentences

That comment says that all non-whites are poor and all whites are rich.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you fail to see the idiocy of that statement...

Naw, man, I have what I want from life... The problem is, if anything, you are the one who comes of as a miserable, angry racist POS despite being so "successful"

Says the guy who just made a tremendously racist comment...

You're a fucking idiot.

You made this comment: "white people get plea deals, poor people get bullshit sentences

That comment says that all non-whites are poor and all whites are rich.

Uh, no, it says no such thing. Anyone who denies that racism and poverty are linked in this country is just kidding himself.

Says the guy who just made a tremendously racist comment...

Says the guy who has a racist tagline...

Enjoying the Chauvin Verdict? I know I am.

So we've seen a few threads on these boards about how Gina Carano was fired by Disney after she repeatedly posted racist, conspiratorial and transphobic memes on Twitter, and someone decided that she wasn't the best person to have on your Fun Space Adventure for the Whole Family. Yes, after spending 4 BILLION to buy the rights to Star Wars, they didn't want some third tier actor dragging them into controversy they didn't need.

View attachment 464341
Fun Space Adventure... Calling them "Younglings" so you don't have to say, "Killed Children"

Anyway, the Right Wing has gone apoplectic over this. How dare we punish this poor woman for merely expressing her opinion.

Of course, these were the same people who insisted that the NFL Fire Colin Kaepernick because he took a knee protesting police misconduct and killing of black people.

View attachment 464342

Eventually, he was proven right when the country exploded into riots after George Floyd was murdered. Even big corporations got in on the act.

Then there were the Dixie Chicks. Remember them? They were a country band that expressed the opinion that our war with Iraq over weapons that didn't exist was probably a bad idea. (Actually, only one of them did, but they all paid for it.

View attachment 464343

Eventually, they were proven right. Heck, you'd be hard pressed to find a Right Winger today who would argue the Iraq War was a good idea.

Then there was the grandmother of all "Cancel Culture", Jane Fonda. You remember Jane? She was the one who said our undeclared war in Vietnam was a terrible idea. Even humanized the people we were mercilessly bombing by visiting them.

View attachment 464344

Well, she was proven right. The war was a bad idea. Not that it did her any good, people still denounced her as "Hanoi Jane" and her career was pretty much over by 1980.

Point is, the Right Wing was for Cancel Culture (really, "Consequence Culture") before they were against it.

So let the right wing outrage begin!!!

Actually, being "cancelled" was the smartest career move Kaepernick ever made. A washed up 2nd string quarterback suddenly becoming a household name and making more money hawking cheap Red Chinese made shoes to suckers than he ever did in the NFL.

If Kaep hadn't decided to disrespect America's veterans, he'd be forgotten by now, sitting in a bar someplace bragging about how he was in the NFL to interested barflys.

Uh, no, it says no such thing.

That's exactly what it says. Why not mention poor white people?

The way you state it, one cannot be both.

Anyone who denies that racism and poverty are linked in this country is just kidding himself.

There's no argument that a large percentage of negroes are poor. If they'd get off their dead asses and actually choose to earn a living instead of having the government provide one the numbers would be much, much lower.

To suggest that whites don't fall below the poverty line is absolutely ignorant...

Says the guy who has a racist tagline...

I've never tried to hide my racist slant when it comes to certain races, dipshit. You, on the other hand... well...

Enjoying the Chauvin Verdict? I know I am.

"Enjoy"?

How does one "enjoy" a verdict? Frankly, that's pretty stupid.

As for what I think of the verdict, the only problem I have with it is the charges that led to it. Charging Chauvin with 2nd and 3rd degree murder is ridiculous. If you think you're case might only be strong enough to secure a 3rd degree conviction, then that's the charge which should be prosecuted.

I have no problem with him being found guilty, though. He acted wrongly and should suffer the repercussions...

Last edited:
Actually, being "cancelled" was the smartest career move Kaepernick ever made. A washed up 2nd string quarterback suddenly becoming a household name and making more money hawking cheap Red Chinese made shoes to suckers than he ever did in the NFL.

If Kaep hadn't decided to disrespect America's veterans, he'd be forgotten by now, sitting in a bar someplace bragging about how he was in the NFL to interested barflys.

Kap didn't disrespect veterans... he protested police brutality.

And he was proven right.

There's no argument that a large percentage of negroes are poor. If they'd get off their dead asses and actually choose to earn a living instead of having the government provide one the numbers would be much, much lower.

Yeah, that's right. They're "lazy". It's not that we have 400 years of institutionalized racism. Not at all.

Check your privilege, Bitch.

That's exactly what it says. Why not mention poor white people?

Because even POOR white people have more privileges than middle class minorities....

How does one "enjoy" a verdict? Frankly, that's pretty stupid.

As for what I think of the verdict, the only problem I have with it is the charges that led to it. Charging Chauvin with 2nd and 3rd degree murder is ridiculous. If you think you're case might only be strong enough to secure a 3rd degree conviction, then that's the charge which should be prosecuted.

Get real. Lesser and included charges are allowed under our law.

In this case, including all three options does make sense, given that the evidence supported all three, it's just a matter of interpretation.

Forum List

Back