Consequence Culture - Gina Carano, Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda

Guy, I realize that the details make you look bad... but you are coming up with all sorts of convoluted reasons not to share them.

But they don't. If you weren't stupid and a business failure, you'd know them, because you'd have seized the opportunity that presented itself to you...

Either this guy did exactly what you wanted him to and it backfired.
Or you were such an awful manager that he was not clear on what you wanted.

You're an idiot.

He was a relatively longtime employee. He knew what his gig was. He knew what he was doing was wrong when he was doing it.

He tried to take advantage of the system and he got caught...

Wow? Really? You mean you didn't sit him down and have a talk with him first, maybe find out what was going on? You just let him keep doing it?

We knew what was going on. We just wanted to make a stronger case against him. We even had the help of the people she was spending my company's money on. When he was finally confronted, he knew he was fucked. You could see the life drain out of him...

Well, um, yeah, you fire people for having unauthorized conversations and stick your nose in personal business. Micromanagers are usually the most clueless managers, because they usually can't see the big picture.

Considering my business started in a garage in Santee, California and now is worth close to $20 million, I'd say my view of "the big picture" is just fine. What's more, I've built my business honestly, without feeling the need to lie to people for my own benefit. Only scumbags like you do that...

Except you previously said you do a lot more than that... like find out what's going on in their family lives and fire people for conversations about religion... that's kind of.. you k now, creepy.

You're a dishonest guy. It's pretty clear you're proud of that, too. You lie to better yourself.

You're hardly in a position to lecture anyone on anything you take issue with.

You're a lying, dishonest scumbag, Joe. That's by your own admission, too. You're a failure, and you'll always be a failure, largely because of that.

I have people who've been with me less than a year who are better business people than you could ever hope to be...

Actually, he does look like a bad person, because by his own admission, he just admitted they set the guy up to charge him with a crime...

The Hell I did, you lying fuck.

He was already well involved in committing his crime. We simply allowed him to wrap that noose around his neck a little tighter...

You see, a good boss would call him into the office and get to the bottom and find out why he did what he did.

And what could possibly justify stealing thousands of dollars from an employer? You've been a true chickenshit when it comes to answering that. In fact, I even offered to give you all of the details (not that they matter) if you answered it, and you didn't.

The bottom line is that there's nothing which justifies it. Nothing...

I'm kind of suspecting CS never bothered to even find out what the whole story was...

Yeah, I only spent all of that time with the District Attorney because I didn't know the whole story.

Goddamn, Joey, how fucking stupid and ignorant are you really?

Last edited:
Hmmm, Joe talks like he might have been in the position of the guy you fired once, and maybe got away with it ???? He sure is doing alot of defending of the criminal (even attempting to water down his actions), and attempting to put himself in the shoes of the criminal in order to try and justify him. I wouldn't respond to his bullcrap again on the matter, because he's just baiting and then switching his bullcrap based on every response you give. He thinks he's setting you up, and making you look bad with every response given, but we know JoeB. It's a game for him, and he doesn't mind looking the raving lunatic even when he knows what the truth is. It's a game for him. Don't waste your valuable time.

Actually, he does look like a bad person, because by his own admission, he just admitted they set the guy up to charge him with a crime...

You see, a good boss would call him into the office and get to the bottom and find out why he did what he did.

I'm kind of suspecting CS never bothered to even find out what the whole story was...
Well I know exactly what he's talking about, because I've been in corporate management, and we've also had to investigate fraud, and release those who were mis-appropriating funds, abusing their positions, committing mail fraud, embezzlement, and other such things. Your cotton candy look at life is not reality Joe.

But they don't. If you weren't stupid and a business failure, you'd know them, because you'd have seized the opportunity that presented itself to you...

again, guy, I know you scapegoated this poor guy to cover your own ass, but hey, that's what bad bosses do when they get caught.

e was already well involved in committing his crime. We simply allowed him to wrap that noose around his neck a little tighter...

If you had him dead to rights, why would you let him do that? You see the sensible thing to do would be to call him into the office, show him what you had, and ask for an explanation and if it wasn't satisfactory, then fire him.

Well I know exactly what he's talking about, because I've been in corporate management, and we've also had to investigate fraud, and release those who were mis-appropriating funds, abusing their positions, committing mail fraud, embezzlement, and other such things. Your cotton candy look at life is not reality Joe.

yeah, frankly, I've seen a lot of corporate people abuse positions, fire people for conduct they were engaging in themselves.

For instance, I had a manager who fired a supervisor for having sex with one of her subordinates. Later on, I found out he was banging a subordinate when they were both married.

again, guy, I know you scapegoated this poor guy to cover your own ass, but hey, that's what bad bosses do when they get caught.

I have no need to "scapegoat anyone "guy". The guy was stealing from my company. Perhaps a complete business failure like you would condone that, though. And I don't have to "cover my ass". I own the joint. I have no one to answer to except myself.

Your problem is you're too big a pussy to confront someone who's stealing from you...

If you had him dead to rights, why would you let him do that?

Because I wasn't interested in only firing him. I was interested in seeing him criminally charged. Someone wants to fuck with me and steal from me and my company? That's fine.

I fuck back.

You seem to forget that the District Attorney was involved, as well. This wasn't me and my team flying by the seat of our pants. In the end, the guy was nailed. They guy's life lies in shambles now, and the only person he can thank for that is himself...

You see the sensible thing to do would be to call him into the office, show him what you had, and ask for an explanation and if it wasn't satisfactory, then fire him.

Why waste that time? No explanation would be sufficient to insulate him from being fired. None. Beside, even you, despite numerous requests, have been nothing but a total failure at explaining how it could ever be okay.

Again, I wasn't interested in only firing him. I wanted him criminally prosecuted, and we had more than enough evidence to do that...

yeah, frankly, I've seen a lot of corporate people abuse positions, fire people for conduct they were engaging in themselves.

I think it's cute how you accuse those of us who are more successful than you of abusing our power and finding scapegoats. Anyone who's got more than you, does more than you or is worth more than you is, in your view, bad.

I bet you cried like a child after the Amazon union vote in Bessemmer...

Last edited:
I have no need to "scapegoat anyone "guy". The guy was stealing from my company.

No, he was using a credit card you gave him.

Because I wasn't interested in only firing him. I was interested in seeing him criminally charged. Someone wants to fuck with me and steal from me and my company? That's fine.

Yes, you are a mean-spirited asshole. We got that. You've completely convinced me you are an awful human being, you don't need to keep trying.

I think it's cute how you accuse those of us who are more successful than you of abusing our power and finding scapegoats. Anyone who's got more than you, does more than you or is worth more than you is, in your view, bad.

The problem is, I have no problem with people who are successful on their own... it's the ones who step on the backs of others I have an issue with.

I also think that if you fire someone for a conduct, you shouldn't engage in the conduct yourself.

I bet you cried like a child after the Amazon union vote in Bessemmer...

Naw, it's kind of the inbred stupidity I expect from people in Jesusland. (AKA the Red States).

No, he was using a credit card you gave him.

He was using it for unauthorized purchases.

Look, dipshit, you can try to spin this any way you want. The bottom line is that there was no question in his mind that he was doing something illegal. He knew it. He admitted it...

Yes, you are a mean-spirited asshole. We got that. You've completely convinced me you are an awful human being, you don't need to keep trying.

Oh, I absolutely can be, yeah.

You steal from me and my company? Fuck you. I'm going to make you rue the day you fooled yourself into believing that you were smarter than me. I will fucking ruin you, and that's exactly what happened to this piece of shit. He's destroyed his life., and I smile when I think of that. He stole from me. If he died tomorrow I wouldn't give a fuck. Thieves are scumbags and they deserve every shitty thing that comes their way...

The problem is, I have no problem with people who are successful on their own... it's the ones who step on the backs of others I have an issue with.

Your problem is that you don't believe the former exists. In your mind, anyone who owns and runs his own company is bad.

So fuck you, dweeb...

I also think that if you fire someone for a conduct, you shouldn't engage in the conduct yourself.

That's the one thing you've said that I can agree with...

Naw, it's kind of the inbred stupidity I expect from people in Jesusland. (AKA the Red States).

See, there's your problem. You're not emotionally strong enough to deal with the fact that people simply may not share your opinion. Maybe someone has a good reason for not wanting to be in a union. I was living in southern California when the United Food and Commercial Workers union went on strike in 2003. Grocery workers were out for over four months. The union did dick to help them. They told the workers "stay the course and be strong" while banks were foreclosing on people's homes. Why would someone who was, let's say, a school aged kid back then, want to be a union member now when he watched the union do nothing to help his parents keep their home?

Unions have outlived their usefulness. Maybe they were good for a while, but they're not necessary now...

He was using it for unauthorized purchases.

Look, dipshit, you can try to spin this any way you want. The bottom line is that there was no question in his mind that he was doing something illegal. He knew it. He admitted it...

No, he just copped a plea to avoid $400.00 an hour lawyer fees.

Again, you gave him a card... sounds like pretty bad management to me. I've never seen anything like that in my career, which tells me that you kind of suck as a manager.

You steal from me and my company? Fuck you. I'm going to make you rue the day you fooled yourself into believing that you were smarter than me. I will fucking ruin you, and that's exactly what happened to this piece of shit. He's destroyed his life., and I smile when I think of that. He stole from me. If he died tomorrow I wouldn't give a fuck. Thieves are scumbags and they deserve every shitty thing that comes their way...

Yes, yes, you are an awful person. You see, I'd never rejoice in anyone's misery. For an atheist, I'm probably a better Christian than you are.

Ruining someone's life over some expenses you were going to write off anyway is kind of being awful... but no problem, you praise Jesus down in Jesus land, you are fine.

See, there's your problem. You're not emotionally strong enough to deal with the fact that people simply may not share your opinion. Maybe someone has a good reason for not wanting to be in a union.

Naw, I'm going with the inbred thing... you see, funny thing about the South.... The same mentality that made people who didn't own slaves happily catch bullets for a few rich assholes who did is the same mentality that makes them vote against having better pay and more rights at work.

I was living in southern California when the United Food and Commercial Workers union went on strike in 2003. Grocery workers were out for over four months. The union did dick to help them. They told the workers "stay the course and be strong" while banks were foreclosing on people's homes. Why would someone who was, let's say, a school aged kid back then, want to be a union member now when he watched the union do nothing to help his parents keep their home?

Cool Story, Bro.

So let's look at that.

On February 26, 2004 union members voted 86% to ratify an agreement with a two-tier system. Both sides claimed victory:

The trade unions won the following conditions for current employees:

• Affordable health care benefits for new and current workers with no weekly employee premiums in the first two years, and only nominal payments if needed, in the third year.
  • Employer contributions of nearly $190 million to rebuild the health plan reserves.
  • A combined pension fund for new hires and current employees .
  • A wage payment averaging about $500 in the first and third years of the contract (UFCW.org)".

No, he just copped a plea to avoid $400.00 an hour lawyer fees.

Well, that and an 18 month prison term.

Again, don't pretend that you're smart enough to intelligently opine on the case. Trust me, you're far too fucking stupid for that...

Again, you gave him a card... sounds like pretty bad management to me. I've never seen anything like that in my career, which tells me that you kind of suck as a manager.

I'm sure you haven't seen anything like that, simply because despite your claims to the contrary, there's simply no reason to believe you've ever spent any meaningful amount of time in anything which would be considered a "career".

He used that card, for a long time, exactly how it was intended. It was only when he started using it in an effort to benefit himself did it become a problem...

Yes, yes, you are an awful person. You see, I'd never rejoice in anyone's misery. For an atheist, I'm probably a better Christian than you are.

Make no mistake: I'm a really great guy to work for.

Until I'm not.

If you steal from me, you'll find out exactly how absolutely horrific an influence I can become on your life.

As for your "Christian" comment, that just further proves how absolutely fucking ignorant and stupid you are. I'm not a Christian, dipshit...

Ruining someone's life over some expenses you were going to write off anyway is kind of being awful... .

Really?

So, if someone breaks into your home, steals your shit and ransacks the house, you'd let that go, right? After all, you've got insurance, right? What would be the point of the perpetrator being prosecuted?

The guy stole from my company. There's no ambiguity there. He admits it.

Ergo, your opinion is meaningless...

Naw, I'm going with the inbred thing... you see, funny thing about the South.... The same mentality that made people who didn't own slaves happily catch bullets for a few rich assholes who did is the same mentality that makes them vote against having better pay and more rights at work.

More ignorance from you. You're like a buffet of ignorance and stupidity.

I'm not a southerner. I might live here, but there's not a single native here who would ever consider me as being from the south...

Cool Story, Bro.

So let's look at that.

On February 26, 2004 union members voted 86% to ratify an agreement with a two-tier system. Both sides claimed victory:

The trade unions won the following conditions for current employees:

• Affordable health care benefits for new and current workers with no weekly employee premiums in the first two years, and only nominal payments if needed, in the third year.
  • Employer contributions of nearly $190 million to rebuild the health plan reserves.
  • A combined pension fund for new hires and current employees .
  • A wage payment averaging about $500 in the first and third years of the contract (UFCW.org)".

Funny, I don't see anything in there where it states that the unions got back the homes that unionized workers lost because they couldn't pay their mortgages because they were on strike...

Well, that and an 18 month prison term.

Again, don't pretend that you're smart enough to intelligently opine on the case. Trust me, you're far too fucking stupid for that...

Wait, now you are claiming he got a prison term? Again, sounds to me like he just had a bad lawyer who copped a plea because that was the path of least resistance.

Since you keep withholding key facts, you know, the ones that make you look like an awful manager, because something like this would never happen to a GOOD manager or even an mediocre one, I go with what you have on your ever changing story.

He used that card, for a long time, exactly how it was intended. It was only when he started using it in an effort to benefit himself did it become a problem...

Except you've never explained how buying stuff for a customer was benefiting him, since he wasn't going to get the commissions.

I'm not a southerner. I might live here, but there's not a single native here who would ever consider me as being from the south...

I never said you were. I said that Southerners are kind of inbred stupid. The kind that says, "Yup, Cleetus, we done der want to work harder for less money and no rights at work because them damn Yankees have unions!!! And black people might make as much as I do." They were stupid 150 years ago, and they are stupid now.

Funny, I don't see anything in there where it states that the unions got back the homes that unionized workers lost because they couldn't pay their mortgages because they were on strike...

If you are so awful at money management you can't afford being unemployed for four months, that's kind of on you.

Wait, now you are claiming he got a prison term? Again, sounds to me like he just had a bad lawyer who copped a plea because that was the path of least resistance.

No dipshit.

Honest to God, Joey, it's fascinating how stupid you are.

He was facing 18 months in prison. His lawyer told him to accept the plea deal because he was actually a good lawyer, and was smart enough to know that his client would be convicted...

Since you keep withholding key facts, you know, the ones that make you look like an awful manager, because something like this would never happen to a GOOD manager or even an mediocre one, I go with what you have on your ever changing story.

Not a single part of my story has changed.

And please, stop whining about the facts you don't have. You have only yourself to blame. I told you that I would share everything with you if you could explain how stealing from an employer was ever acceptable. You didn't do that (because you knew you couldn't) and, by choosing not to do it,. you chose to continue this discussion ignorant of the facts.

Do you have even the slightest idea how fucking stupid that makes you look?

Except you've never explained how buying stuff for a customer was benefiting him, since he wasn't going to get the commissions.

I would've explained it if you weren't stupid and simply explained how stealing from an employer is okay...

I never said you were. I said that Southerners are kind of inbred stupid. The kind that says, "Yup, Cleetus, we done der want to work harder for less money and no rights at work because them damn Yankees have unions!!! And black people might make as much as I do." They were stupid 150 years ago, and they are stupid now.

Here's your problem (well, one of many): You do not believe that anyone who owns and runs a company can be a good and fair employer. You want those who own and run a company to cow-tow to employees. You want employees to have power over the person who's ass is truly on the line.

That's idiotic...

If you are so awful at money management you can't afford being unemployed for four months, that's kind of on you.

So now you're blaming the workers for losing their homes? You're a real piece of shit, you know that?

People were going to work everyday, earning a living, paying their bills and then they had nothing. They were no longer getting paid. Many lost their homes. Now, sure, one argument can be that you should have enough in an emergency fund to last you a couple of months. But the reality is that most people don't.

Living paycheck to paycheck is an unpleasant financial reality for many Americans. In fact, 59% of adults in the U.S. admit to living paycheck to paycheck, according to Charles Schwab's 2019 Modern Wealth Index Survey. Almost half (44%) have credit card debt and only 38% have an emergency fund.

A surprising number of upper middle-income earners—those making six figures—are also scrambling to make ends meet, other research shows. A recent study by global advisory firm Willis Towers Watson found that 18% of employees making more than $100,000 annually live paycheck to paycheck.

Why Upper-Middle Earners Are Living Paycheck to Paycheck

So, let's go back to the grocery worker who, like most Americans, doesn't have an emergency fund and would have difficulty with an unexpected $400 expense. But, he's able to pay his mortgage and provide for his family. Then the union comes along and declares they're going on strike. The grocery worker in question gets behind on his mortgage, gets foreclosed and loses his home, and you don't blame the union?

Your sense of right and wrong is about as fucked up as I've ever seen. I had an employee steal from me, and you blame me for him making that choice, instead of assigning any responsibility at all to the scumbag who stole from me. You blame a grocery worker who, like most Americans, has little in savings, for losing his home when the union he was probably strong armed in joining goes on strike.

Unions had a purpose once. That purpose no longer exists. Unions are now nothing more than stench-laden reminders of a past we no longer need...

He was facing 18 months in prison. His lawyer told him to accept the plea deal because he was actually a good lawyer, and was smart enough to know that his client would be convicted...

Most people don't go to jail over petty embezzlement... if that what was even going on here.

Which, frankly, it sounds like it wasn't.

And please, stop whining about the facts you don't have.

Look, man, you know you keep changing your story and hiding the facts because they make you look bad. A person who was in the right could recite all the facts with no issues.

So, let's go back to the grocery worker who, like most Americans, doesn't have an emergency fund and would have difficulty with an unexpected $400 expense. But, he's able to pay his mortgage and provide for his family. Then the union comes along and declares they're going on strike. The grocery worker in question gets behind on his mortgage, gets foreclosed and loses his home, and you don't blame the union?

No, I blame the company for not settling.

And the fact that most Americans would have a problem with a $400.00 expense is an indictment of capitalism. It's why millions of people voted for Bernie. Personally, I think Bernie is an idiot, but man, people like you think it's okay to pay working people poverty wages and how dare they go on strike for better wages.... you'll probably make someone like him inevitable.

Your sense of right and wrong is about as fucked up as I've ever seen. I had an employee steal from me, and you blame me for him making that choice, instead of assigning any responsibility at all to the scumbag who stole from me.

Except he didn't "steal" from you. He used an expense account you gave him to try to win business from one of your customers.

You blame a grocery worker who, like most Americans, has little in savings, for losing his home when the union he was probably strong armed in joining goes on strike.

Except not a lot of grocery workers lost their homes, and most of them came out better. I blame the fact that for the last 40 years, people like you have been intent on dismantling the middle class, which is why most people have so little in savings.

Unions had a purpose once. That purpose no longer exists. Unions are now nothing more than stench-laden reminders of a past we no longer need...

Unions have the same purpose now that they've always had... because Capitalists are too fucking greedy.

You see, the thing was, in the oldy days, you had unions, the rich paid high taxes.... and we were all better off for it. We had an honest to God middle class where people weren't living paycheck to paycheck, where people weren't driving Ubers because their day jobs don't pay enough, where most people weren't getting government assistance.

Things can't go on like this. This is what you guys on the right don't get. You think you can keep getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests by playing on the racial, religious and sexual fears, but that won't go on forever.

Most people don't go to jail over petty embezzlement... if that what was even going on here.

Which, frankly, it sounds like it wasn't.

Hmmmm... some lying pinhead on the internet or the St Johns County District Attorney.

Lemme' ask you, dipshit: Whose opinion do you think might actually matter?

Look, man, you know you keep changing your story and hiding the facts because they make you look bad. A person who was in the right could recite all the facts with no issues.

I've changed nothing, and you'd prove to be a failure, yet again, at showing how I have. If anything, I've added details.

And, again, as far as you not knowing those details, that's on you. I gave you a golden opportunity and you fucked it up...

No, I blame the company for not settling.

That's such bullshit.

Before the union declared the strike, these folks were able to pay their bills. It was only after the strike was called that shit hit the fan. Some people lost everything, and it happened only AFTER the fucking UNION called the strike...

And the fact that most Americans would have a problem with a $400.00 expense is an indictment of capitalism.

No it's not. It's an indictment of poor money management skills.

When I was 16 years old I had over $6,000 in my bank account. I had a myriad of jobs between my paper route at age 12 and working in a camera store at age 16. I learned about money management. I learned how to budget. I learned about investing and about making smart financial choices. Capitalism didn't keep me from having a spare $400 in the bank, it enabled it.

But taking care of yourself, and doing right by yourself, is a concept you'll never understand...

people like you think it's okay to pay working people poverty wages and how dare they go on strike for better wages.... you'll probably make someone like him inevitable.

My people are among the best paid in my industry. People get performance bonuses and regular raises. They get great benefits. They get plenty of PTO. My people are happy.

And they didn't need a union...

Except he didn't "steal" from you. He used an expense account you gave him to try to win business from one of your customers.

He did steal from me, and he wasn't trying to win business.

Again, had you not been an idiot, you'd know the facts. But the fact of the matter is that you STILL can't being yourself to say that stealing from an employer is never acceptable.

So, I guess along with being a fucking liar, you're also a piece of shit thief should the opportunity present itself...

Except not a lot of grocery workers lost their homes, and most of them came out better.

I see.

So it's okay that a few lost their homes?

You're such a fucking scumbag...

I blame the fact that for the last 40 years, people like you have been intent on dismantling the middle class, which is why most people have so little in savings.

Well, while I appreciate you comparing me to the likes of Albertson's, Ralph's, Von's and other SoCal grocery chains, I'm simply not as big as they are.

The people who work for me do very well. I see to that. You just can't wrap your pointed little head around the fact that a business owner like me can actually care about the people he employs...

Unions have the same purpose now that they've always had

You know, 300 years ago, a scythe had a specific purpose: to cut crops like wheat or grass. Today, April 16, 2021, the scythe has that exact same purpose.

No one actually needs a scythe today, though, simply because there are better, more efficient ways to do the job.

It's just like unions...

You see, the thing was, in the oldy days, you had unions, the rich paid high taxes.... and we were all better off for it.

Who do you consider "rich"?

Would you support a flat tax? You pay 20% of your income and I pay 20% of mine?

Can't be any more fair than that, right?

We had an honest to God middle class where people weren't living paycheck to paycheck, where people weren't driving Ubers because their day jobs don't pay enough, where most people weren't getting government assistance.

Did you even read the link I posted?

Things can't go on like this. This is what you guys on the right don't get. You think you can keep getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests by playing on the racial, religious and sexual fears, but that won't go on forever.

Not quite sure where you're going with your comment about playing on "racist religious and sexual fears". Likely, it's a sad attempt to further obfuscate the discussion in an attempt to move it away from the discussion you're currently failing miserably at...

Last edited:
I'd agree, with many here, that much of "cancel culture" is ridiculous. And is, itself, in need of some canceling. But I think it would be a really bad idea to try to interfere via regulation or state action.

I'd agree, with many here, that much of "cancel culture" is ridiculous. And is, itself, in need of some canceling. But I think it would be a really bad idea to try to interfere via regulation or state action.

I'd agree with that. I would also add that if some has-been like Kaepernick isn't happy about being out of work, that he shouldn't be able to litigate his way into a job...

Not quite sure where you're going with your comment about playing on "racist religious and sexual fears". Likely, it's a sad attempt to further obfuscate the discussion in an attempt to move it away from the discussion you're currently failing miserably at...

Okay, try to make it as simple for you as I can.

Most White People are not rich, they aren't bosses, they aren't business owners. Their interests are not the interests of the rich. So how do they get these working class whites to vote against their own economic interests?

By playing on their religious, racial and sexual fears!

I'll give you one great example. 2004, George W. Stupid was trailing John Kerry. Probably because he lied us into the war and made kind of mess of the economy. So how does he get the stupid white people to vote for him. Oh my God, there's a crisis. Gay marriage might become a thing. We need to protect you from the awful gay marriage. If we're re-elected, we'll push a constitutional amendment to make marriage one man and one woman.

Except after he squeaked by a win, he totally forgot about it. Nope, he went right back to doing things Rich people want to get done! Eventually, the courts ruled that gay marriage was something that couldn't be outlawed anyway, and Bush appointees even voted for it.

The Republicans have been pulling this shit since Tricky Dick. And in that time, we've seen the White Middle class continue to decline, Republicans blame minorities, gays, etc.

1618656720816.png

Before the union declared the strike, these folks were able to pay their bills. It was only after the strike was called that shit hit the fan. Some people lost everything, and it happened only AFTER the fucking UNION called the strike...

Were they? Were they really? Or were they just one medical crisis away from bankruptcy like most of us are?

You keep citing these "some people", but 87% of union members voted for the contract that was eventually won.

He did steal from me, and he wasn't trying to win business.

Again, had you not been an idiot, you'd know the facts. But the fact of the matter is that you STILL can't being yourself to say that stealing from an employer is never acceptable.

If you didn't keep changing your story, you might have some credibility. Your story was that he was buying dinners and airline tickets for employees of one of your customers. He wasn't stealing from you, he was spending money on a customer, which is something sales reps do. Again, sounds like poor supervision and management to me.

The next debate you win will be your first.

@Canon Shooter just embarrassed you and almost as bad as I usually do. You cannot even outdebate @Mac1958

You are very pathetic. Tell me again about the proficient students in math in Baltimore High Schools. LOL.

Wow, what did I tell you about dealing in absolutes?
I showed it’s not an absolute and you stole my saying. Moron.

Forum List

Back