Consequence Culture - Gina Carano, Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda

He's SOOOOOOOO Needy!!!!

He stole from me. I'm not interested in writing that off or letting him get into a "repayment plan". How absolutely fucking stupid of you to even suggest that. He paid my company back, and it hurt him to do it.

Inasmuch as my employees enjoy great reward when the excel, so do they suffer dire consequences when they do what this shitbag did. The fact that you find little fault with him, and much more so with me as the employer, tells mne all I need to know about what sort of shtbag employee you are...

Uh, huh... Except you keep leaving out key details that make you look bad... so it sounds like vindictiveness to me.

He felt he would benefit him. He put his well being above that of the company he worked for, at the company's expense...

How would it have benefited him? It would have only benefited him if he got the deal and IF you would have given him the account as an award. Which tells me that you weren't giving terribly clear direction.

Not at all. I've explained why he did it. You just want to gory details, but you're not going to get them. You're not going to get them not because they make me look bad (they don't), but because you've proven, over and over, that you'll twist anything I say into whatever fits whatever narrative you wish to promote.

If you weren't such a piece of shit, and conducted yourself like an adult, you'd have had all the details by now...

Translation- You fired an employee due to your poor supervision, and then vindictively punished him to make yourself feel better.

Is that what you call an employee who steals from his company? A scapegoat?

Except you didn't demonstrate he "stole" anything. He used his credit card for things you normally let people use credit cards for, just not for his customer.

The employee knew the paramters under which he could use his company credit card. He knew them, and he knowingly used it outside those parameters. Why is it so fucking difficult for you to understand that?

Mostly because you keep leaving out those key details of WHY he did it. Probably because the Why makes you look bad.

You "don't really have to beg"? That tells me you beg, at least a little bit.

Um, no. I never begged anyone who didn't want the service. Have even turned customers away when they asked for things that were outside of my wheelhouse. (Like the lady who wanted me to write her college paper for her.)

And "comfortable"? I'm on the front end of a six week vacation right now. I've got trustworthy people taking the helm of both my companies while I'm gone. You see being able to take the family to Safari Land as being "comfortable". That's not comfortable. That's pedestrian...

Oooh "Safari Land"... that is so white trash.

Again, you might've already had that name had you not conducted yourself as a complete and utter fucking douchebag...

Um, yeah, okay. I know you are embarrassed.

Yeah, you blame everyone else for your problems. What a piece of shit. Nothing's ever your fault.

And those who claim to "squirrell away" enough for a nice retirement normally don't have enough for a nice retirement at all.

Okay. you tell yourself that... Frankly, a person who was secure wouldn't be so invested in the misery of others.

Yeah, giving a kid money for a car, when he was in dire straits... yeah, I've got no conscience.

Ohhh. a car. What's your obsession with cars?

You see holding employees to a standard of conduct as micromanaging. Well, you and I will never agree on this point...

You are right. I would hold people to standards related to their work. What they discuss in the lunchroom or what they are doing in their private lives... nothing to do with Work, Captain Needy.

No, you like unions because you're not a strong enough employee to hold on to a job on your own. You like unions because, left to your own devices, you've be shit-canned ina New York minute. Far more telling than me not wanting a union shop is the fact that my employees don't want it. They're treated better by me, and taken care of better by me, than they would be by a union, and they know it...

Uh, huh. And if they express any contrary opinion, they'd be out of there in a new york minute.

Now, I've never had to work in a union environment... but yeah, not being screwed over because of an injury would have been nice.

But know this: I'm not trying to convince you of anything. That would require me respecting you, which I don't, and giving a fuck about your opinion, which I also don't. I think you're nothing more than a great big piece of human feces with an internet connection.

Yet you've been at this trying to convince me for three weeks now. When I stopped on that other thread, you found an unrelated thread I was on to keep having the argument. That's how hard you are working.

You try to take issue with me and how I run my companies, yet I'll remind you that YOU are the one who said you lie in the course of conducting business. YOU are the one who said you conduct yourself dishonestly in a business environment. Those admissions (totally unsolicited, by the way), speak volumes about you as an employee but, even more important, it speaks volumes about you as a person.

Uh, yeah, guy, I live in the real world, where you don't give away your position when negotiating. Capitalism is INHERENTLY dishonest. The fact you've been lying about why you fired this poor sales guy for weeks now tells me how dishonest you are.

Your taking issue with anything I've done or said is absolutely laughable. Bring me someone respectable to take issue with me and I'll listen. But a fucking liar like you? The world is better off without bags of shit like you in it...

Funny, I think the world would be better off if we had less bad managers, crowing on their little dungheaps.

He's SOOOOOOOO Needy!!!!

Says the shitbag who stalks me on other threads...

Uh, huh... Except you keep leaving out key details that make you look bad... so it sounds like vindictiveness to me.

Which key details?

The only "key detail" you really need to know is that he stole from my company. Only someone who's a big enough shitbag to think that there could be a circumstance where that theft was justified would need more details.

You steal, you're fired and prosecuted. That's how the world works...

How would it have benefited him?

It doesn't matter how. He stole from the company. The benefit he hoped to realize isn't really pertinent to whether or not he did it...

It would have only benefited him if he got the deal and IF you would have given him the account as an award. Which tells me that you weren't giving terribly clear direction.

Your ignorance of the entire situation makes you look stupid when you try to make it look like you have a clue what you're talking about...

Translation- You fired an employee due to your poor supervision, and then vindictively punished him to make yourself feel better.

Actuallty, no. Translation: You're a shitbag...

Except you didn't demonstrate he "stole" anything. He used his credit card for things you normally let people use credit cards for, just not for his customer.

Correct.

And, because it wasn't his customer, that constituted stealing...

Mostly because you keep leaving out those key details of WHY he did it. Probably because the Why makes you look bad.

You've yet to explain why those details are necessary to understand that he was wrong to steal from the company...

Um, no. I never begged anyone who didn't want the service.

So, what that says is that, when you encountered someone who needed the service you provide, you begged them to let you do it so they wouldn't go somewhere else...

Oooh "Safari Land"... that is so white trash.

Exactly my point. You're white trash...

Um, yeah, okay. I know you are embarrassed.

I've not a single thing to be embarrassed about.,..

Okay. you tell yourself that... Frankly, a person who was secure wouldn't be so invested in the misery of others.

What do you call someone who spends umpteen pages trying to convince someone that they're a "bad boss who gives poor direction"?

Get over yourself, Nancy...

Ohhh. a car. What's your obsession with cars?

No obsession with them, but it's no surprise that you don't want to discuss how it completely turned this kid's attitude around, knowing that someone actually cared more about helping him keep his job as opposed to getting fired for being late all the time...

You are right. I would hold people to standards related to their work. What they discuss in the lunchroom or what they are doing in their private lives... nothing to do with Work, Captain Needy.

When someone gets hired, they know exactly what is and isn't permissible. If they flaunt those rules, that's detrimental.

See, your problem is you haven't a clue how to run a successful business. That's why you work for someone else. You always have and you always will...

Uh, huh. And if they express any contrary opinion, they'd be out of there in a new york minute.

Bullshit.

As with any workplace, there are certain rules or procedures that someone in the crew isn't going to like. My people are absolutely free to voice their opinions concerning those things. I don't care, and I certainly won't fire anyone for it...

Now, I've never had to work in a union environment... but yeah, not being screwed over because of an injury would have been nice.

That's just evidence that you're a bad employee.

If one of my employees finds himself in a pinch, I, and my management team, will go out of our ways to help him. We do that because we value our employees.

I guess you weren't good enough to be valued as an employee...

Yet you've been at this trying to convince me for three weeks now. When I stopped on that other thread, you found an unrelated thread I was on to keep having the argument. That's how hard you are working.

I don't have to work hard anymore. That's why you're jealous. I'm on a six week coast to coast road trip and you're eyeballin' Safari Land for the family vacay this year...

Uh, yeah, guy, I live in the real world, where you don't give away your position when negotiating. Capitalism is INHERENTLY dishonest. The fact you've been lying about why you fired this poor sales guy for weeks now tells me how dishonest you are.

Don't try to mitigate how big a shitbag you are by pretending that you know anything about why I fired someone. You're a liar. Liars are often thieves, too. After all, the guy I shitcanned was lying about what he was doing...

Funny, I think the world would be better off if we had less bad managers, crowing on their little dungheaps.

I think the world would be better if we had less of you and your fellow shitbag liars.

Your constant denigration, ignorant though it may be, of me and my business is so far rooted in jealousy you don't even realize it. You hate people who are successful, primarily because you know, more than anyone, that you don't have what it takes. You'll always be someone's employee. Being an employee is perfectly fine, unless you're always an employee because you don't have what it takes to be successful, you're a liar and dishonest in how you conduct your business.

And that would be you...

The only "key detail" you really need to know is that he stole from my company. Only someone who's a big enough shitbag to think that there could be a circumstance where that theft was justified would need more details.

You steal, you're fired and prosecuted. That's how the world works...

Um, yeah, okay... man, the truth of it must not make you look good.

No obsession with them, but it's no surprise that you don't want to discuss how it completely turned this kid's attitude around, knowing that someone actually cared more about helping him keep his job as opposed to getting fired for being late all the time...

The fact that you keep thinking that you bought a beater for someone once somehow makes you a decent human being is telling.

Don't try to mitigate how big a shitbag you are by pretending that you know anything about why I fired someone. You're a liar. Liars are often thieves, too. After all, the guy I shitcanned was lying about what he was doing...

Did he? Frankly, you keep hiding why he did it. So honestly, it sounds like you went after this guy to cover your own ass.

Your constant denigration, ignorant though it may be, of me and my business is so far rooted in jealousy you don't even realize it. You hate people who are successful, primarily because you know, more than anyone, that you don't have what it takes. You'll always be someone's employee. Being an employee is perfectly fine, unless you're always an employee because you don't have what it takes to be successful, you're a liar and dishonest in how you conduct your business.

Guy, the thing is, in every post, you show yourself to be hateful of the people who work for you. Hateful of black people. Hateful of just about everyone. Frankly, I would almost feel sad for you...if you weren't such an awful person to start with. People don't love you, they fear you... this isn't a good thing.

Um, yeah, okay... man, the truth of it must not make you look good.

Tell you what: You tell me under what circumstances it would be okay to steal thousands of dollars from an employer, and make a convincing argument, and I'll give you all the details you want...

The fact that you keep thinking that you bought a beater for someone once somehow makes you a decent human being is telling.

The fact that you think it's meaningless is telling, as well.

We had an employee who was constantly late for work, but he was a damn good worker once he got here. We didn't want to fire him, but we couldn't justify no doing that if he was constantly late. So, we figured out how we could help him improve his situation and let him keep his job. That's what good employers do. You wouldn't know that, though.

As for the car, more ignorance being belched up by you. We didn't buy him a car, you dumbfuck. We gave him money for him to put towards a car...

Did he? Frankly, you keep hiding why he did it. So honestly, it sounds like you went after this guy to cover your own ass.

Stupid fuck, I don't have to cover my ass. I own the joint.

The DA's office had all the details, though, and they felt that prosecuting him was appropriate...

Guy, the thing is, in every post, you show yourself to be hateful of the people who work for you. Hateful of black people. Hateful of just about everyone. Frankly, I would almost feel sad for you...if you weren't such an awful person to start with. People don't love you, they fear you... this isn't a good thing.

How have I shown that I hate the people who work for me?

Exactly how fucking stupid are you?

I've done no such thing. See, I don't have time for hate. Not even a little bit. It takes up too much time and energy and is counter-productive..

Tell you what: You tell me under what circumstances it would be okay to steal thousands of dollars from an employer, and make a convincing argument, and I'll give you all the details you want...

I think you kind of have that wrong.... you have to convince me the thousands were stolen to start with... oh, never mind, Captain Needy. I'm sure you're the hero of your own little drama.

We had an employee who was constantly late for work, but he was a damn good worker once he got here. We didn't want to fire him, but we couldn't justify no doing that if he was constantly late. So, we figured out how we could help him improve his situation and let him keep his job. That's what good employers do. You wouldn't know that, though.

I could think of half a dozen things. One would be to see if anyone lives near him and could pick him up in the morning.

I've had good employers... you wouldn't qualify.

The DA's office had all the details, though, and they felt that prosecuting him was appropriate...

Meh, they also felt that cutting a no jail time deal to get it out of their hair was appropriate.

I think you kind of have that wrong.... you have to convince me the thousands were stolen to start with...

Wow, you certainly have an overinflated sense of self-importance. I don't have to convince you of shit.

But, there it is. I gave you a chance to get the details you want, and you scoffed at it.

You blew the one chance you had...

I could think of half a dozen things. One would be to see if anyone lives near him and could pick him up in the morning.

Yeah, because he hadn't already tried that.

You're a fuckin' idiot...

Meh, they also felt that cutting a no jail time deal to get it out of their hair was appropriate.

You act as though that's unusual.

I also wasn't interested in wasting much more time on this piece of shit. He still paid a large fine. He still paid restitution. He's still a convicted felon.

That's good enough for me...

Wow, you certainly have an overinflated sense of self-importance. I don't have to convince you of shit.

But, there it is. I gave you a chance to get the details you want, and you scoffed at it.

I'm not the one trying to vindicate prosecuting a guy over a few dinners charged on his credit card.

I also wasn't interested in wasting much more time on this piece of shit. He still paid a large fine. He still paid restitution. He's still a convicted felon.

Yup, sounds like he had a shitty lawyer... not that you were vindicated...

Look, man, you're a shitty person. I hate to keep being the one to point that out to you, but you really are.

While I don't share his beliefs, Tim Tebow was vilified by the left for kneeling in silent prayer. No more disruptive than anything Kaepernick did, the act was considered intolerant and outright disgusting by the shit-stained left.

Tebowing1_crop_north.jpg

Tebow knelt in an act of silent, personal prayer. Kapernick knelt in an act of public defiance. The left looked at Tebow as some sort zealot and at Kaepernick as some sort of hero. Kapernick is no hero and Tebow is no zealot, yet only the act of one of them is acceptable to the dumbfucks who inhabit the left...

Oh just stop with this bullshit comparison. He got picked on by the left wing idealists. But he wasn't blackballed by the NFL, he wasn't colluded against by NFL owners and unable to land a team, and he wasn't hung out to dry by the collective NFL players association. Eventually he was out of the league. Why? Not because of his religious beliefs or the fact that he kneeled in prayer. Because in the end, he wasn't a very good quarterback. Compare that to Kapernick who had way more upside than Tebow at the QB position and took his team to a Super Bowl. And he can't land a job because he takes a knee protesting the treatment of black men? C'mon.
Tim Tebow was ostracized by the NFL but not for his beliefs. He was iced out for being unconventional. Unique throwing motion, power, and will to win drove that guy... not a perfect throwing motion, quick decision making, and a 6’4’ height which is what they look for. Plus his power is negated in the NFL where everyone is a beast. I am biased and think he could have done well but it wasn’t his beliefs that ended his career.

I'm not the one trying to vindicate prosecuting a guy over a few dinners charged on his credit card.

Yup, sounds like he had a shitty lawyer... not that you were vindicated...

Look, man, you're a shitty person. I hate to keep being the one to point that out to you, but you really are.

Dinners, plane tickets, hotels, assorted "gifts".

Again, douchebag, you don't know the details.

And you know what? That's what tells me you're a shitty businessman. You've been whining about "details" for weeks now. When you finally had the opportunity to get them, you failed. You failed despite the fact that the chance to get what you wanted was handed to you on a silver platter.

Of course you'll whine and insist I never would've given them to you, but you're wrong. I would've. But you're a failure, so you get nothing, and now you've got only yourself to blame...

Dinners, plane tickets, hotels, assorted "gifts".

Again, douchebag, you don't know the details.

Because you don't share them... None of those sound extravagant, honestly. The kind of crap that sales people write off all the time.

And you know what? That's what tells me you're a shitty businessman. You've been whining about "details" for weeks now. When you finally had the opportunity to get them, you failed. You failed despite the fact that the chance to get what you wanted was handed to you on a silver platter.

Naw, guy, the problem is, you are what we call in writing an "unreliable narrator". You keep changing the details to make yourself look good.

So here's the detail you keep leaving out.

Why did he do it? What was in it for him. He wasn't buying those things for himself, he bought them for a customer who he was trying to bribe to give YOU (not him) more business. Which means he thought it would work and he thought you'd be pleased.

Because you don't share them...

First, and again, the details don't matter. There's simply not a set of circumstances that exists which would justify the stealing of thousands of dollars from an employer.

Second, you had the opportunity to get those details and you proved only to be a fuck up. This is why you're a failure. When opportunity presents itself, you need to grab it. You ran away from it like a pussy...

None of those sound extravagant, honestly.

So? If it's not extravagant then it's not wrong?

You were apparently raised with a set of values which runs counter to those of decent people...

The kind of crap that sales people write off all the time.

I don't know of a business owner, large or small, who turns a blind eye to theft. Only people like you do that, which is one of the reasons you'll never be successful...

Naw, guy, the problem is, you are what we call in writing an "unreliable narrator". You keep changing the details to make yourself look good.

I haven't changed anything. In fact, as we've gone through this conversation, I've added details...

Why did he do it? What was in it for him.

Well, if you weren't a fuck up, you'd have that information...

He wasn't buying those things for himself...

True...

he bought them for a customer who he was trying to bribe to give YOU (not him) more business.

Not true.

But, again, if you had simply explained how and when stealing thousands from an employer could ever be justified, you would have that information...

Which means he thought it would work and he thought you'd be pleased.

Not even close. He thought he was slick and would get away with it without anyone finding out. I've got a pretty shit-hot accounting team, though, and they easily nailed him...

First, and again, the details don't matter.

Then why do you keep hiding them?
Not even close. He thought he was slick and would get away with it without anyone finding out. I've got a pretty shit-hot accounting team, though, and they easily nailed him...

Again, that doesn't make any sense. It wasn't like HE was going to get the commissions from the sales.

I haven't changed anything. In fact, as we've gone through this conversation, I've added details...

Contradictory ones, keep changing the story, etc.

But, again, if you had simply explained how and when stealing thousands from an employer could ever be justified, you would have that information...

It wasn't stealing if he was authorized.

I mean, fuck, by that logic, if I accidently take a pen home from work, I'm stealing from the company. Except the company provided me with the pen to start with and expected me to use that pen.

You gave him a credit card.
You told him to spend money on customers to raise sales.
Just not seeing this as "theft".

Then why do you keep hiding them?

Because it makes you wet your diaper.

Seriously, you're losing your fuckin' mind over details which don't mitigate the severity of the crime...

Again, that doesn't make any sense. It wasn't like HE was going to get the commissions from the sales.

No, he certainly wasn't.

And you'd know why he did it if you'd have simply explained how stealing thousands from an employer could ever be justified. You didn't do that, of course, because you know you can't. You're just too big a pussy to admit that...

Contradictory ones, keep changing the story, etc.

Okay, Lyin' Joe, tell me what I've presented which is contradictory to anything else I've said...

It wasn't stealing if he was authorized.

Wow.

I thought I had an appreciation for just how big a dumbfuck you are.

You just upped the ante with that one, though...

I mean, fuck, by that logic, if I accidently take a pen home from work, I'm stealing from the company.

In theory, yeah...

Except the company provided me with the pen to start with and expected me to use that pen.

Pens are considered consumables. I don't care what happens with them. The ones we have all have our company name and logo. Reps give them to customers, friends... whoever. I don't care about pens. They come out of the marketing budget at about .14¢ a piece. We have branded note pads, too...

You gave him a credit card.

Correct...

You told him to spend money on customers to raise sales.

Not quite correct. Reps are to use their company cards to spend money on their customers to raise their sales...

Just not seeing this as "theft".

See, I don't care what you see it as. You're just some internet pinhead, who's professional life reads like a cautionary tale, trying to insist that you know anything about me or my business. Conversely, what I know about you is that you're dishonest, you're a liar, and you fail to recognize an opportunity to get what you want...

Because it makes you wet your diaper.

Seriously, you're losing your fuckin' mind over details which don't mitigate the severity of the crime...

Oh, you see, I thought it was because you made this guy a scapegoat when some scheme backfired in your face.

Actually, I'm fairly convinced of it now.

See, I don't care what you see it as. You're just some internet pinhead, who's professional life reads like a cautionary tale, trying to insist that you know anything about me or my business. Conversely, what I know about you is that you're dishonest, you're a liar, and you fail to recognize an opportunity to get what you want...

I already have everything I want. .. I mean, I don't have world peace and Trump's head on a pike, but I wouldn't get those things regardless...

So you were a shitty manager, who either couldn't see that an employee was going off the rails, or you scapegoated him for some scheme that went south.

Oh, you see, I thought it was because you made this guy a scapegoat when some scheme backfired in your face.

Actually, nothing backfired on me. I had an employee who thought he could get one over on the company and he learned, in a rather dramatic fashion, just how wrong he was. If anything blew up in anyone's face, it was his little plot blowing up in his...

I already have everything I want...

Yet you keep whining like a bitch about unimportant details...

I mean, I don't have world peace and Trump's head on a pike, but I wouldn't get those things regardless...

My apologies. I had no idea you were a 12 year old...

So you were a shitty manager, who either couldn't see that an employee was going off the rails, or you scapegoated him for some scheme that went south.

Actually, we did see that he was going off the rails. That's how he got caught...

Actually, nothing backfired on me. I had an employee who thought he could get one over on the company and he learned, in a rather dramatic fashion, just how wrong he was. If anything blew up in anyone's face, it was his little plot blowing up in his...

The plot you still can't explain- or won't because the details make you look like the idiot.

Actually, we did see that he was going off the rails. That's how he got caught...

Uh, good managers catch these things before they go off the rails, not after.

Of course, good managers don't fire people for having discussion they don't like or snoop in people's personal lives.

The plot you still can't explain- or won't because the details make you look like the idiot.

Did I or did I not give you a golden opportunity to get the details you wanted?

Yes. Yes,I did.

Due to the fact that you're a failed businessman and are unable to identify a golden opportunity, did you fail to fully exploit that opportunity?

Yes, Yes, you did.

It's time for you to stop whining about not having the details. I presented you a perfect opportunity to get them, but you were only able to prove that you're a fuck up...

Uh, good managers catch these things before they go off the rails, not after.

And he did. My VP of Sales sensed something was amiss and went to our accounting department. Once they determined what he was doing, they came to me. We let out a little more rope just to make sure he could hang himself completely.

Oh, wait: You thought that I was the one who caught him? No, dummy. I have a team of professionals who work for me who have those responsibilities delegated to them, Besides, if I were reviewing each and every expense report filed by everyone in my company who submits expense reports, you'd accuse me of being a micro-manager...

Of course, good managers don't fire people for having discussion they don't like or snoop in people's personal lives.

There are few rules for employees to follow here. if they break those rules, they know they have to suffer the consequences.

And if you think asking someone "How's it going?" is "snooping", you're more pathetic than I imagined...

It's time for you to stop whining about not having the details. I presented you a perfect opportunity to get them, but you were only able to prove that you're a fuck up...

Guy, I realize that the details make you look bad... but you are coming up with all sorts of convoluted reasons not to share them.

Either this guy did exactly what you wanted him to and it backfired.
Or you were such an awful manager that he was not clear on what you wanted.

And he did. My VP of Sales sensed something was amiss and went to our accounting department. Once they determined what he was doing, they came to me. We let out a little more rope just to make sure he could hang himself completely.

Wow? Really? You mean you didn't sit him down and have a talk with him first, maybe find out what was going on? You just let him keep doing it?

Oh, wait: You thought that I was the one who caught him? No, dummy. I have a team of professionals who work for me who have those responsibilities delegated to them, Besides, if I were reviewing each and every expense report filed by everyone in my company who submits expense reports, you'd accuse me of being a micro-manager...

Well, um, yeah, you fire people for having unauthorized conversations and stick your nose in personal business. Micromanagers are usually the most clueless managers, because they usually can't see the big picture.

And if you think asking someone "How's it going?" is "snooping", you're more pathetic than I imagined...

Except you previously said you do a lot more than that... like find out what's going on in their family lives and fire people for conversations about religion... that's kind of.. you k now, creepy.

Because you don't share them...

First, and again, the details don't matter. There's simply not a set of circumstances that exists which would justify the stealing of thousands of dollars from an employer.

Second, you had the opportunity to get those details and you proved only to be a fuck up. This is why you're a failure. When opportunity presents itself, you need to grab it. You ran away from it like a pussy...

None of those sound extravagant, honestly.

So? If it's not extravagant then it's not wrong?

You were apparently raised with a set of values which runs counter to those of decent people...

The kind of crap that sales people write off all the time.

I don't know of a business owner, large or small, who turns a blind eye to theft. Only people like you do that, which is one of the reasons you'll never be successful...

Why did he do it? What was in it for him.

Well, if you weren't a fuck up, you'd have that information...

He wasn't buying those things for himself...

True...

he bought them for a customer who he was trying to bribe to give YOU (not him) more business.

Not true.

Which means he thought it would work and he thought you'd be pleased.

Hmmm, Joe talks like he might have been in the position of the guy you fired once, and maybe got away with it ???? He sure is doing alot of defending of the criminal (even attempting to water down his actions), and attempting to put himself in the shoes of the criminal in order to try and justify him. I wouldn't respond to his bullcrap again on the matter, because he's just baiting and then switching his bullcrap based on every response you give. He thinks he's setting you up, and making you look bad with every response given, but we know JoeB. It's a game for him, and he doesn't mind looking the raving lunatic even when he knows what the truth is. It's a game for him. Don't waste your valuable time.

Hmmm, Joe talks like he might have been in the position of the guy you fired once, and maybe got away with it ???? He sure is doing alot of defending of the criminal (even attempting to water down his actions), and attempting to put himself in the shoes of the criminal in order to try and justify him. I wouldn't respond to his bullcrap again on the matter, because he's just baiting and then switching his bullcrap based on every response you give. He thinks he's setting you up, and making you look bad with every response given, but we know JoeB. It's a game for him, and he doesn't mind looking the raving lunatic even when he knows what the truth is. It's a game for him. Don't waste your valuable time.

Actually, he does look like a bad person, because by his own admission, he just admitted they set the guy up to charge him with a crime...

You see, a good boss would call him into the office and get to the bottom and find out why he did what he did.

I'm kind of suspecting CS never bothered to even find out what the whole story was...

New Topics

Forum List

Back