Consequence Culture - Gina Carano, Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda

I also think it's funny that, while you seemingly support Disney for making their decision to avoid controversy, you're unwilling to accept that the NFL has treated Kaepernick in the same manner, and for the same reason...

The problem is, we DID need the controversy that Kapernick was stirring up. We needed to have addressed police brutality and misconduct YEARS ago. Instead, we let it fester until it exploded last year.

Not anymore.

Today's cancel culture, led by the likes of the OP, serves to prove that you people are 100% anti-American.

It is 100% against our values that we destroy people for speaking things we disagree with. It cannot get more unAmerican.

yet that is EXACTLY what you guys did with Colin Kaepernick, The Dixie Chicks and Jane Fonda.

And you guys kept punishing them even after they were more or less vindicated by events.

Well, someone should've put a bullet through Fonda's head, traitorous bitch.

What, exactly, did I do to "punish" Kaepernick? Criticize him on an internet forum? Oh, my, that poor little snowflake.

As for the Dixie Chicks, I was always under the impression they were conservative. I didn't but their albums before I knew otherwise, so the fact that I didn't buy them afterwards can't really be considered "punishment"...

How many times does your ignorant ass have to be told that the no talent bitch Kraperlimpdick was only crying because the team told him he wasn’t going to start. As revealed by his teammates who thought him a crybaby. Here’s an idea. Leave the country. Nobody will miss you.

Actually, my side won the election, so maybe you should leave.

So his response to not starting was to make himself the subject of public anger? Let's keep in mind, when he started kneeling, it wasn't a popular position.

Communism was the bad idea.

Oh, wait, you think the Vietnam War was about "Communism"? You silly boy.

Those are all good points but I do wonder what did Gina Carano say that you label as racist, conspiratorial and transphobic? What even is transphobic?

Irrational fear of transsexual Americans.

Naaa, none of us is afraid of you Joey.

How many times does your ignorant ass have to be told that the no talent bitch Kraperlimpdick was only crying because the team told him he wasn’t going to start. As revealed by his teammates who thought him a crybaby. Here’s an idea. Leave the country. Nobody will miss you.

Actually, my side won the election, so maybe you should leave.

So his response to not starting was to make himself the subject of public anger? Let's keep in mind, when he started kneeling, it wasn't a popular position.

Communism was the bad idea.

Oh, wait, you think the Vietnam War was about "Communism"? You silly boy.

Oh wait, you think Jane posing on an AA Gun while they killed Americans was a good idea? You truly are an unamerican piece of shit.

Well, someone should've put a bullet through Fonda's head, traitorous bitch.

Why?

Frankly, she was completely in the right. The Vietnamese were no threat to us. It really wasn't out business to get in the middle of their civil war, and, oh, yeah, the government routinely lied to us about what was going on over there.

What, exactly, did I do to "punish" Kaepernick? Criticize him on an internet forum? Oh, my, that poor little snowflake.
And boycotted the NFL until he was fired. Did you all forget that part?

As for the Dixie Chicks, I was always under the impression they were conservative. I didn't but their albums before I knew otherwise, so the fact that I didn't buy them afterwards can't really be considered "punishment"...
Again, more revisionist history.

It wasn't because they were 'liberal', it was because they questioned George W. Bush's war in Iraq. I know you guys forgot you all enthusiastically supported that because the one thing you can say about Trump is he didnt' start any new wars.

Again, who is "you guys"?

And again, tell us why you think Carano's tweet was antisemitic. From there maybe we can see if it is justifiably being "thrown back in our faces". If you can give a reasoned argument as to why it was antisemitic, maybe you have a point. But if you can't or won't, then I have no recourse but to continue seeing Carano's case as bullshit and wokeness on overload.

What do you say? Or are you going to continue running from the question?

Nope, still not playing that game with you. your gaslighting is tiresome.

Disney found it offensive enough to finally fire her.

I guess the answer is: Continue running. Coward.

For once, I’d like to see conservatives give a consistent argument about cancel culture.

They whine when the left does it and they’re in full support of it when the right does it.

You have to be very ignorant to think a health person will make you sick. That is a fraud so they could force the lock downs and people to wear these face diapers.

525,000 people died. This isn't a fraud.

Most people with Covid are asymptomatic. They have the germs but they aren't showing symptoms.

Wearing masks was good policy.

The Japanese had 100% mask usage. They were into wearing masks even before this started. And low and behold, they didn't have massive infections even though the virus got there earlier.

But you and Carano think this is a conspiracy to take your "Freedom"... and we have more cases than any country in the world.

Maybe you should actually look at the science and stop believing what the lying MSM tells you.

FACE MASKS DO NOT PREVENT SPREAD OF AIRBORNE PATHOGENS

Numerous randomized control trials (RCTs) analyzed the efficacy of masks in preventing the spread of an aerosol pathogen.

Below is a partial list of such trials found in professionally-reviewed literature, published by the following internationally-recognized organizations. I encourage you to click on any of the links to learn more:

A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers

Facemasks and similar barriers to prevent respiratory illness such as COVID-19: A rapid systematic review

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

Effectiveness of N95 respirators versus surgical masks in protecting health care workers from acute respiratory infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis

https://www.journalofhospitalinfection.com/article/0195-6701(91)90148-2/pdf

Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

Use of surgical face masks to reduce the incidence of the common cold among health care workers in Japan: a randomized controlled trial - PubMed

ACP Journals

9 Potential and Proven Dangers to Muzzling Yourself

1. Cavities: New York dentists are reporting that half their patients are suffering decaying teeth, receding gum lines and seriously sour breath from wearing masks. “We’re seeing inflammation in people’s gums that have been healthy forever, and cavities in people who have never had them before,” Dr. Rob Ramondi told FOX News.

'Mask mouth': Dentists coin new term for smelly side effect of wearing a mask

2. Facial Deformities: Masking children triggers mouth breathing which as been shown to cause “long, narrow faces, narrow mouths, high palatal vaults, dental malocclusion, gummy smiles, and many other unattractive facial features,” according to the Journal of General Dentistry.

Mouth breathing: adverse effects on facial growth, health, academics, and behavior - PubMed

3. Acne Vulgaris: Moisture and germs collecting in the mask cause “facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis… or worsening acne” (according to Public Health Ontario) which stresses the immune system, can lead to permanent scarring and has been linked to depression and suicidal thoughts (according to the Journal of Dermatologic Clinics). Children also develop impetigo, a bacterial infection that produces red sores and can lead to kidney damage (according to the Mayo Clinic).

Mouth breathing: adverse effects on facial growth, health, academics, and behavior - PubMed

Quality of life measures for acne patients - PubMed

Impetigo - Symptoms and causes

4. Increased Risk of COVID-19: “Mask use by the general public could be associated with a theoretical elevated risk of COVID-19 through… self-contamination,” states Public Health Ontario in Wearing Masks in Public and COVID-19. “By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain,” theorizes nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD (in an article at The Centre for Research on Globalization).

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/...hat-we-know-public-masks-apr-7-2020.pdf?la=en

Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy - Global Research

5. Bacterial Pneumonia: At an Oklahoma Press Conference, Dr. James Meehan, MD testified: “Reports coming from my colleagues all over the world are suggesting that the bacterial pneumonias are on the rise” as a result of moisture collecting in face masks.

6. Immune Suppressing: Masks are often worn by criminals trying to hide their identity while perpetuating an offence (theft, violence, rape, murder, etc.). They produce subconscious anxiety and fear. Fear and anxiety activate the fight-or-flight nervous system which down-regulates the immune system, as shown in a study by the American Psychological Association.

APA PsycNet

7. Germophobia: Masks create an irrational fear of germs and a false sense of protection from disease, leading to antisocial (or even hostile) behaviour towards those not wearing a mask. (See the paper in the Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders titled “COVID-19, obsessive-compulsive disorder and invisible life forms that threaten the self”).

COVID-19, obsessive-compulsive disorder and invisible life forms that threaten the self

8. Toxic: Many (if not most) masks and face coverings (including cloth) are made with toxic and carcinogenic chemicals including fire retardant, fibreglass, lead, NFE, phthalates, polyfluorinated chemicals and formaldehyde that will outgas and be inhaled by the wearer. (See “5 main hazardous chemicals in clothing from China named” by Fashion United).

5 main hazardous chemicals in clothing from China named

9. Psychologically Harmful: “I believe the real threat right now is what we’re doing to sabotage the mental, emotional and physical health of… our children, whose development is dependent on social interactions, physical contact and facial expressions,” writes Dr. Joseph Mercola of Mercola.com. “Between mask wearing and social distancing, I fear the impact on children in particular may be long-term, if not permanent.”

How Would You Prefer to Spend Your Last Thanksgiving?

Read more:

John C. A. Manley, 20 Reasons Mandatory Face Masks are Unsafe, Ineffective and Immoral - James Fetzer

Your Mask Does Nothing Because It Doesnt Work Like That. Germ Theory Is A Fraud. Your Mask Does Nothing Because It Doesnt Work Like That.

For once, I’d like to see conservatives give a consistent argument about cancel culture.

They whine when the left does it and they’re in full support of it when the right does it.

You should really look up what happened in Nazi Germany with cancel culture. Funny for years these people have been calling Trump a Nazi while being Nazis themselves.

You should really look up what happened in Nazi Germany with cancel culture. Funny for years these people have been calling Trump a Nazi while being Nazis themselves.

Then you should have no problem condemning it when conservatives do it.

Then you should have no problem condemning it when conservatives do it.

I do not, I don't claim to be a conservative or a liberal. I have been condemning the Neocons for years for their endless wars and I don't think it is right to teach religions in schools. That is just a few examples I can think of. I think we label each other to much. Labels are what divide people. We all should want liberty and freedom for all.

So we've seen a few threads on these boards about how Gina Carano was fired by Disney after she repeatedly posted racist, conspiratorial and transphobic memes on Twitter, and someone decided that she wasn't the best person to have on your Fun Space Adventure for the Whole Family. Yes, after spending 4 BILLION to buy the rights to Star Wars, they didn't want some third tier actor dragging them into controversy they didn't need.

View attachment 464341
Fun Space Adventure... Calling them "Younglings" so you don't have to say, "Killed Children"

Anyway, the Right Wing has gone apoplectic over this. How dare we punish this poor woman for merely expressing her opinion.

Of course, these were the same people who insisted that the NFL Fire Colin Kaepernick because he took a knee protesting police misconduct and killing of black people.

View attachment 464342

Eventually, he was proven right when the country exploded into riots after George Floyd was murdered. Even big corporations got in on the act.

Then there were the Dixie Chicks. Remember them? They were a country band that expressed the opinion that our war with Iraq over weapons that didn't exist was probably a bad idea. (Actually, only one of them did, but they all paid for it.

View attachment 464343

Eventually, they were proven right. Heck, you'd be hard pressed to find a Right Winger today who would argue the Iraq War was a good idea.

Then there was the grandmother of all "Cancel Culture", Jane Fonda. You remember Jane? She was the one who said our undeclared war in Vietnam was a terrible idea. Even humanized the people we were mercilessly bombing by visiting them.

View attachment 464344

Well, she was proven right. The war was a bad idea. Not that it did her any good, people still denounced her as "Hanoi Jane" and her career was pretty much over by 1980.

Point is, the Right Wing was for Cancel Culture (really, "Consequence Culture") before they were against it.

So let the right wing outrage begin!!!

She didn't post racist, transphobic or any other kind of offensive remarks.....why don't you post exactly what she did post so we can all see what lying sack of shit you are....you assholes keep saying things about what she posted instead of showing us what she posted....cause if you did, everyone would know you are lying sacks of shit......

So we've seen a few threads on these boards about how Gina Carano was fired by Disney after she repeatedly posted racist, conspiratorial and transphobic memes on Twitter, and someone decided that she wasn't the best person to have on your Fun Space Adventure for the Whole Family. Yes, after spending 4 BILLION to buy the rights to Star Wars, they didn't want some third tier actor dragging them into controversy they didn't need.

View attachment 464341
Fun Space Adventure... Calling them "Younglings" so you don't have to say, "Killed Children"

Anyway, the Right Wing has gone apoplectic over this. How dare we punish this poor woman for merely expressing her opinion.

Of course, these were the same people who insisted that the NFL Fire Colin Kaepernick because he took a knee protesting police misconduct and killing of black people.

View attachment 464342

Eventually, he was proven right when the country exploded into riots after George Floyd was murdered. Even big corporations got in on the act.

Then there were the Dixie Chicks. Remember them? They were a country band that expressed the opinion that our war with Iraq over weapons that didn't exist was probably a bad idea. (Actually, only one of them did, but they all paid for it.

View attachment 464343

Eventually, they were proven right. Heck, you'd be hard pressed to find a Right Winger today who would argue the Iraq War was a good idea.

Then there was the grandmother of all "Cancel Culture", Jane Fonda. You remember Jane? She was the one who said our undeclared war in Vietnam was a terrible idea. Even humanized the people we were mercilessly bombing by visiting them.

View attachment 464344

Well, she was proven right. The war was a bad idea. Not that it did her any good, people still denounced her as "Hanoi Jane" and her career was pretty much over by 1980.

Point is, the Right Wing was for Cancel Culture (really, "Consequence Culture") before they were against it.

Um....no.....

Kapernick is now richer than he ever was before.....the dixie chicks actually insulted their own audience and their audience stopped buying their music......at a time when their actual career was down the toilet...and jane fonda posed with the fucking communist vietnamese who butchered innocent men, women and children and had a long career after that...you dipshit....

And George Floyd wasn't murdered by anyone but himself....he took 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl....since he was a drug addict, and the cops had nothing to do with his death...he was dead before they showed up...

That’s great. Let me know when you actually call them out for their cancel culture and compare them to Nazis for doing so.

What have Conservatives canceled lately? Care to explain? In fact the Conservatives have become more liberal and it seems the left has gone so far left that they went to the right. Almost a complete flip flop. That is just what it looks like to me. Democrats are definitely not what they were 30 years ago.

Those are all good points but I do wonder what did Gina Carano say that you label as racist, conspiratorial and transphobic? What even is transphobic?

Irrational fear of transsexual Americans.

You are insane..........as are the other like you who lie about Carano......

View attachment 464341

View attachment 464342

View attachment 464343

View attachment 464344

Um....no.....

Kapernick is now richer than he ever was before.....the dixie chicks actually insulted their own audience and their audience stopped buying their music......at a time when their actual career was down the toilet...and jane fonda posed with the fucking communist vietnamese who butchered innocent men, women and children and had a long career after that...you dipshit....

And George Floyd wasn't murdered by anyone but himself....he took 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl....since he was a drug addict, and the cops had nothing to do with his death...he was dead before they showed up...

Those are great points!

The biggest example of right wing cancel culture were the red scares and Joe McCarthy.

No....the people they targeted actually were communists supporting the Soviet Union at a time when they held large parts of Europe as slave states....you idiot. They sided with Stalin, the guy who murdered 25 million innocent men, women and children....

Forum List

Back