Cons: Who Do You Hate More?

Cons: Who do you hate more?

• Total voters
conservatives don't hate, we oppose wrong headed agendas like that coming from obama.

Hate is what liberals do.

$1871lol_wut.jpg

Bill Clinton or Barack Obama?

Poll's a-coming.

I wouldn't say "hate" but who's policies do I disagree with more. For that, it's clearly Obama.

Clinton was a southern political opportunist. A new version of the old model. He was not an ideologue. (However, Hillary is just the flip-side of that. She was always an ideologue and always more dangerous than Bill).

Bill was like the guy you meet at work and you don't know what kind of a guy he is until you bring him home, where he gets dirt on the carpet and the furniture, "accidentally" kicks your dog and makes a pass at your wife while getting "a little" too drunk. You don't like him, but you kinda feel sorry for him too.

Obama's the sales guy that steals you blind "because, that's my job, man! It's your fault if you didn't see me coming." Definitely dislike that guy more.

Bill Clinton or Barack Obama?

Poll's a-coming.

Conservatives don't hate, we oppose wrong headed agendas like that coming from Obama.

Hate is what liberals do.

Yup, nothing says love better than comparing Obama to Hitler

obama_hitler_sign.jpg

Did you put up such a fuss when all your friends on the left had pictures of Bush with Hitler's mustache?

I know, it's ok to compare Bush to Hitler, but it's not ok to compare Obama to him.

Not that I think either is comparable to Hitler, but you're also trying to make EVERY conservative out to be holding that sign, and here's a news flash for you, the person holding that sign does not represent me or most other conservatives.

Rick

First off, I'm not like you... I don't hate either one of them. I posess the ability to disagree with someone without lapsing into manic hatred. You should try it sometime.

Last edited:
strawman thread

i don't hate either of them and i suspect most conservatives feel the same way....you guys are just so sensitive about any criticism of obama...it boggles

Forum List

Back