Cons say they want to discuss relevant issues - but obsess over Obama's religion/love of country

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Conservatives want to give Jeb Bush and Scott Walker a pass on things they say don't matter - but yet they obsess over things like Obama's love of country, religion and whether he's a communist. Surely they can see the hypocrisy.

No one is obsessing over anything but liberals endlessly whining over what Rudy Giuliani said. Liberals are so obsessed that they are whining over what Scott Walker didn't say.

Sarah Palin should start tag teaming obumble. Get it coming from more than one direction.

Obama hatred of America IS a relevant issue.

Look at how he threw away all our efforts in the Middle East just to surrender it to his Muslim brothers in Jihad

Obama's own wife stated she wasn't proud to be an American till Obama became president. Of course you see nothing wrong with it.

No one is obsessing over anything but liberals endlessly whining over what Rudy Giuliani said. Liberals are so obsessed that they are whining over what Scott Walker didn't say.

Sarah Palin should start tag teaming obumble. Get it coming from more than one direction.
Is that an interracial sexual innuendo?

Who is making a big deal over Rudy's comments? I believe that would be the left. Who asked Scott Walker if he believed Obama was a Christian? That was a Washington Post reporter Walker did not bring it up. So who is really obsessing over the trivial? Seems to be the left.

You mean like cons used to obsess endlessly over Obama's birth certificate? His religion? Etc, etc?

No hypocrisy here at all!

Just remember, NaziCons, all things Jeb and Scott are on the table for debate! I repeat - all things!

Cons like to say that Jeb's daddy and brother should have no bearing on his campaign. I strongly disagree - because they are relevant to who Jeb is and who he surrounds himself with.

Forum List

Back