ConHog calls out Syrenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

conjog and his socks...are current and past events..... haven't you been keeping up or are you just uninformed on the subject.....or just informed with one side of the subject?
Last time I scoured the web for news there were no mentions of socks or conhog. Maybe Perez Hilton covered it?

Last time i looked at the rules of the bull ring... it did not stipulate the subject matter to be discussed, nor where such matter must be gleaned.

The Bull Ring Rules and Guidelines

+ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread (members can "like" rebuttals/arguments and neg/pos rep debater(s) ~ 2/48 will still apply~ )

+Debaters determine terms and/or rules of debate i.e debate can be ongoing or close on a certain day or time etc.

+3 Judges will be appointed and agreed upon by the participants (optional). Judges will determine the winner of the debate at it's closing and post results in the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Out Forum

+After debate is finished the thread will be closed (applies only to debates that have a time frame attached. Participant(s) will contact staff to close thread )

+Member/Team Challenges will be made via PM or the appropriate forum (see below)

+Discussions on past, present and future debates will be made in the appropriate forum (see below)

+Outside of participating members, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY. Failure to comply will result in non-participating members being removed from the Bull Ring (Forum will no longer be visible to member)

*To discuss current/past/future debates or to challenge other members/teams please use the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Outs Forum. Again, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY*
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==========

The OP should be formatted accordingly:

Topic: Topic or Topics being Debated
Debate Rule(s): *50 posts, *1 hour, *on-going, etc
Judges: Usernames of the 3 Judges (if applicable)
I understand that syrenn, but you can do that in the FZ. Do you really want to waste your time discussing socks for crying out loud? That's not a debate, that's like two grade schoolers arguing over stupidity.

We have done this in the legal section before...and you lost... remember? So unless you want to discuss your many socks/persona honestly..... ask dante to jack you off.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...57-okay-lawyers-i-wanna-know-who-s-right.html

oh...and just a side note...i will be interested to see if this thread goes poof as so many of your other damning threads have.

Conhog to Syrenn:

You're beyond fucking stupid. I'm tired of attempting to have a rational discussion with someone who is so fucking retarded they are trying to make the claim that sailing around the world so solo is no more dangerous than playing football.

I pray to God that you NEVER have children, you are without a doubt one of the most ignorant fucking persons I have ever come across and NO child deserves you as a mother. Please stay on some form of birth control.

:lmao:

What amazing debating technique. Oh Syrenn, how can you resist? lol

oh the origination threads for this meltdown are MUCH better! He just could not take being beat and had to go running to the legal section for support....and bwhahaha...lost again.

actually discussing the banned IS against the rules Syrenn, all of these alleged socks are banned so the topic itself would be against the rules.

Pick a topic that doesn't break board rules.

Since those socks are you, discussing them would not be discussing banned members who are not able to defend themselves. We would be discussing you, and you are here to defend yourself.

We don't get docked for observing that Koshergrl was Allie or Bodey was PuckeredPete. Why would be be docked for talking about the other names you have posted under?

Last time I scoured the web for news there were no mentions of socks or conhog. Maybe Perez Hilton covered it?

Last time i looked at the rules of the bull ring... it did not stipulate the subject matter to be discussed, nor where such matter must be gleaned.

+ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread (members can "like" rebuttals/arguments and neg/pos rep debater(s) ~ 2/48 will still apply~ )

+Debaters determine terms and/or rules of debate i.e debate can be ongoing or close on a certain day or time etc.

+3 Judges will be appointed and agreed upon by the participants (optional). Judges will determine the winner of the debate at it's closing and post results in the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Out Forum

+After debate is finished the thread will be closed (applies only to debates that have a time frame attached. Participant(s) will contact staff to close thread )

+Member/Team Challenges will be made via PM or the appropriate forum (see below)

+Discussions on past, present and future debates will be made in the appropriate forum (see below)

+Outside of participating members, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY. Failure to comply will result in non-participating members being removed from the Bull Ring (Forum will no longer be visible to member)

*To discuss current/past/future debates or to challenge other members/teams please use the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Outs Forum. Again, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY*
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==========

actually discussing the banned IS against the rules Syrenn, all of these alleged socks are banned so the topic itself would be against the rules.

so you decline.....

but feel free to hide behind the rules....and pussy out.

Conjob, it sounds like you made great use of the Law section of the prison library the last time you were incarcerated ......... :thup:

Quit hijacking a thread with stupidity. This is for a debate on current/past events not dinner and a movie. Go home Amelia

Home?

No thank you. I think I'll stick around to watch who denies which facts. Good to be aware of such weaknesses. Will help in future challenges.
Like the good lackey you are :)

I'm a lackey now?

Whatever.

Perhaps you would like to address the question of why Syrenn would want to debate someone whose debating style includes gems like this one?

You're beyond fucking stupid. I'm tired of attempting to have a rational discussion with someone who is so fucking retarded they are trying to make the claim that sailing around the world so solo is no more dangerous than playing football.

I pray to God that you NEVER have children, you are without a doubt one of the most ignorant fucking persons I have ever come across and NO child deserves you as a mother. Please stay on some form of birth control.

I understand that syrenn, but you can do that in the FZ. Do you really want to waste your time discussing socks for crying out loud? That's not a debate, that's like two grade schoolers arguing over stupidity.

this was his idea.... not mine.

i have made and set the topic... by his rules. He either will or will not discuss his honesty.

there are no rules in the bullring for what topics are or are not up for discussion.....

but if you both want to change the goal posts...i will take that a win win win.... conjog is liar, and you are protecting him.

I am so into Syrenn going for it. Come on everyone.

Let's get the yap yap going and bring out the furniture!

Come on. YAY! Before I have to call my kids on the weekend! Before I have to cook for my husband! Get attitude!

You show him Syrenn. Think RVD.

1159%20-%20Jeff_Hardy%20chair%20invasion%20macro%20rob_van_dam%20van_daminator%20wwf.jpg

ps

please pick a time I can watch.

Last edited:

Since those socks are you, discussing them would not be discussing banned members who are not able to defend themselves. We would be discussing you, and you are here to defend yourself.

We don't get docked for observing that Koshergrl was Allie or Bodey was PuckeredPete. Why would be be docked for talking about the other names you have posted under?

BINGO!

but i do love watching him dance.....always have and always will.... his obsession knows no bounds.

I am so into Syrenn going for it. Come on everyone.

Let's get the yap yap going and bring out the furniture!

Come on. YAY! Before I have to call my kids on the weekend! Before I have to cook for my husband!

1159%20-%20Jeff_Hardy%20chair%20invasion%20macro%20rob_van_dam%20van_daminator%20wwf.jpg

i believe i have wiped the floor with him already......

Home?

No thank you. I think I'll stick around to watch who denies which facts. Good to be aware of such weaknesses. Will help in future challenges.

I'm a lackey now?

Whatever.

Perhaps you would like to address the question of why Syrenn would want to debate someone whose debating style includes gems like this one?

HaHa you're so aggressive. Didn't you say you didn't even know conjob when he was here before what a couple of years ago?

i have made and set the topic... by his rules. He either will or will not discuss his honesty.

there are no rules in the bullring for what topics are or are not up for discussion.....

but if you both want to change the goal posts...i will take that a win win win.... conjog is liar, and you are protecting him.
pffft this is lame...who'd waste their time debating socks. Take a look at Dante's, QW's, TNHarley, tinydancer, Yurt's threads in here. Those are some quality debates...

I'm a lackey now?

Whatever.

HaHa you're so aggressive. Didn't you say you didn't even know conjob when he was here before what a couple of years ago?

I encountered Conhog elsewhere and of course saw many of his socks here.

And now thanks to Syrenn, I'm getting some enlightening flashbacks of his debating style. :thup:

But mostly, I think it's interesting that people who know the situation between Conhog and Syrenn would try to push her into a "debate" with someone who talks the way Conhog does about women in general (like that 16-year-old sailor he repeatedly called a skank) and about Syrenn in particular.

pffft this is lame...who'd waste their time debating socks. Take a look at Dante's, QW's, TNHarley, tinydancer, Yurt's threads in here. Those are some quality debates...

Gotta bend every forum into the flame zone if given a chance, otherwise she has nothing.

Personally I was hoping she'd choose a real topic.

I'm a lackey now?

Whatever.

I encountered Conhog elsewhere and of course saw many of his socks here.

And now thanks to Syrenn, I'm getting some enlightening flashbacks of his debating style. :thup:

But mostly, I think it's interesting that people who know the situation between Conhog and Syrenn would try to push her into a "debate" with someone who talks the way Conhog does about women in general (like that 16-year-old sailor he repeatedly called a skank) and about Syrenn in particular.

Que?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back