congressman's grandson murdered in chicago over shoes

Another story that so sadly illustrates this enormous scourge on this nation neither congress nor the president really dare address, much less do something meaningful to combat it.
What kind of a world are we living in where spending months in the news and days in government agonizing over which bathrooms transgenders should use it thee issue --- and where the fear these urban minority communities live under and all of the horrific crime and murders and hatred and lack of education and jobs and parentless homes is almost totally ignored?

Did a cop shoot him or are you illustrating your inability to understand what BLM is about?

I thought BLM was all about black lives...you're saying only if an officer is involved? LMAO
No one told you to think without an mentor present. Anyone with a brain understands BLM was founded over systematic racism against Blacks being the cause of their death. That wouldnt include a Black criminal killing another Black person.

Did a cop shoot him or are you illustrating your inability to understand what BLM is about?

I thought BLM was all about black lives...you're saying only if an officer is involved? LMAO

obviously only black lives shot by cops matter

fuck the rest of em says the cause

--LOL
I guess the American Cancer Society should stop focusing on just cancer alone. They should handle all diseases. Those fucking hypocrites.

--LOL
I guess the American Cancer Society should stop focusing on just cancer alone.

unlike blm the cancer society focuses on several and all kinds of cancer dummy

try again

--LOL

--LOL

try again

--LOL
Why dont they focus on Diabetes or Asthma as well dumbass?

--LOL

try again

--LOL
Why does BLM not focus on coons killing coons since MORE coons are killed by coons then any other group?

--LOL

try again

--LOL
Why does BLM not focus on coons killing coons since MORE coons are killed by coons then any other group?

Don't expect anything worthwhile about it from Asslips, he bemoans racism while being a racist.

Last edited:

--LOL

try again

--LOL

Why would BLM focus on coons killing coons? Has nothing to do with LEO's killing Blacks due to racism. That would be like asking BLM to focus on you cave gibbons killing each other.

--LOL

try again

--LOL

because your analogy was fucked up

the cancer society does deal with all sorts of cancers

unlike the blm which deals with only one type of death

apparently you are too stupid to realize you fucked up making that comparacy

--LOL

now not only have you confirmed your stupidity but you have doubled down on it

by mixing apples and oranges

--LOL
Obviously you only care about dead cops if they`re killed by a black person. Most cop killers are white.
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

--LOL
Obviously you only care about dead cops if they`re killed by a black person. Most cop killers are white.
To most of us, a cop's life is worth far more than a thugs. I would be far more concerned about cops killing people who are not thugs. Very rare.

--LOL

OIC another stupid one

all lives matter dickface

--LOL
To most of us, a cop's life is worth far more than a thugs. I would be far more concerned about cops killing people who are not thugs. Very rare.

indeed very rare

and we have a system to catch that

when it happens

What's all the hubbub about? It's Chicago. Year to date...

634 shot and killed...

3307 shot and wounded...

707 total homicides...

The vast vast vast vast vast majority of which were blacks showing black lives don't mean shit to blacks.

Only a complete fuckin' imbecile can believe the BLM bullshit. Asslips being but one perfect example.

Forum List

Back