Congressman Ryan Denounces Protestor Behavior

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
here is a Democrat public servant getting all bent out of shape over the tea party and then he calls them, TEA BAGGERS. I'm sure the Democrats and liberals will come out and ask that he be CONDEMMED..:eusa_whistle:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXxpjSXtWyA]YouTube - Congressman Ryan Denounces Protestor Behavior[/ame]

Last edited:
4.2 for his Haircut.

LOL, the right ALWAYS has an excuse for their "kind" behaviors if they do something that doesn't shed the 'best light' on them, but if it's someone on the left it's "Typical Liberals" :lol:

*And you know it has to be really bad if you have US Army Retard agreeing with you! :eek:

They keep saying its just one guy out of many while the incidents keep on happening.

At least this time one of the leaders of these people actually denounced this stentiment.

He will probably lose support in the ranks for it looking at some of the responses here.

An old Alinsky trick

"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results." -- Sanford D. Horwitt "Let Them Call Me Rebel"

Don't get me wrong, I don't think ALL who are part of the "Tea Party" Movement are right wing wackos. It's just the ones who ARE that give them a bad name. They are the ones who make the news, unlike the ones like my brother and sister in law who truly believe that with protests on the lawn or such, that their voices will be heard.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think ALL who are part of the "Tea Party" Movement are right wing wackos. It's just the ones who ARE that give them a bad name. They are the ones who make the news, unlike the ones like my brother and sister in law who truly believe that with protests on the lawn or such, that their voices will be heard.

Kind of like Muslims, or blacks, or whites, or latinos, or women, or men, or young people etc. etc. etc. There is good and bad in just about any group of people.

Kind of like Muslims, or blacks, or whites, or latinos, or women, or men, or young people etc. etc. etc. There is good and bad in just about any group of people.

You forget to add "Liberals" Cali Girl! :lol:

LOL, the right ALWAYS has an excuse for their "kind" behaviors if they do something that doesn't shed the 'best light' on them, but if it's someone on the left it's "Typical Liberals" :lol:

*And you know it has to be really bad if you have US Army Retard agreeing with you! :eek:

so you think the N word can be used by one side but not the other? do I read you right? hhhhmmmmm? do you like slapping, shoving or spitting best?

Forum List

Back