Congressman: Obama's Illegal Uncle Should Testify If He Received Special Treatment

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
He was referring to Obama's uncle Omar. And wants to see if his illegal Kenyan aunt has too. This will be done before a house judiciary committee. This definitely needs to be done. Rep Steve King has received all the evidence from Sheriff Arpaio's investigation that has confirmed that Obama's selective service registration was forged.

onyango-obama-uncle-omar-barack-obama-illegal-alien-sad-hill-news.jpg

Lawmaker: Obama?s 'Drunken Uncle Omar' should testify | The Daily Caller

A Republican lawmaker said Wednesday he would like President Obama’s “drunken Uncle Omar” — the longtime illegal immigrant who has faced deportation — to testify before Congress.

Iowa Rep. Steve King made the comments during a Conversations with Conservatives event on Capitol Hill on Wednesday. Asked by a reporter about “Uncle Omar,” the lawmaker repeated his desire for Obama’s relative to answer questions before the House Judiciary Committee about whether he has received special treatment.

Onyango “Omar” Obama — the president’s Kenyan-born uncle — has been in the United States illegally since the 1960s, having disregarded multiple deportation orders over the years.

During a hearing at the end of last year, an immigration judge allowed Obama to stay in the country and apply for citizenship, despite his deportation history and previous arrest for drunken driving.

After long claiming the president never met his uncle, the White House acknowledged in December what they had been saying was untrue.

“The president first met Omar Obama when he moved to Cambridge for law school,” said White House spokesman Eric Schultz. “The president did stay with him for a brief period of time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UVuxVAhkjs]Uncle Omar Obama Question To Rep. Steve King - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
what kind of country have we become when the President of the United States is not allowed to pull a few minor strings for his family who, on the most part, sacrifice for him to be President.

Let it go.

• Banned
what kind of country have we become when the President of the United States is not allowed to pull a few minor strings for his family who, on the most part, sacrifice for him to be President.
Let it go.
And just what sacrifice did his illegal aunt and uncle do for him to become president? No!..........this guy and Obama's aunt has broke the law for decades and should be deported for it. That is how you set examples for Illegals who want to abuse the system.

He was referring to Obama's uncle Omar. And wants to see if his illegal Kenyan aunt has too. This will be done before a house judiciary committee. This definitely needs to be done. Rep Steve King has received all the evidence from Sheriff Arpaio's investigation that has confirmed that Obama's selective service registration was forged.

onyango-obama-uncle-omar-barack-obama-illegal-alien-sad-hill-news.jpg

Lawmaker: Obama?s 'Drunken Uncle Omar' should testify | The Daily Caller

A Republican lawmaker said Wednesday he would like President Obama’s “drunken Uncle Omar” — the longtime illegal immigrant who has faced deportation — to testify before Congress.

Iowa Rep. Steve King made the comments during a Conversations with Conservatives event on Capitol Hill on Wednesday. Asked by a reporter about “Uncle Omar,” the lawmaker repeated his desire for Obama’s relative to answer questions before the House Judiciary Committee about whether he has received special treatment.

Onyango “Omar” Obama — the president’s Kenyan-born uncle — has been in the United States illegally since the 1960s, having disregarded multiple deportation orders over the years.

During a hearing at the end of last year, an immigration judge allowed Obama to stay in the country and apply for citizenship, despite his deportation history and previous arrest for drunken driving.

After long claiming the president never met his uncle, the White House acknowledged in December what they had been saying was untrue.

“The president first met Omar Obama when he moved to Cambridge for law school,” said White House spokesman Eric Schultz. “The president did stay with him for a brief period of time

I am very far from being a liberal but I think this subject is bullshit and mean no offense to you. There are perks that come with high office and for what they have to go through I don't think this situation rises to the level of it being brought up in Congress. There are other more meaningful topics to discuss. But that is just my opinion.

I am very far from being a liberal but I think this subject is bullshit and mean no offense to you. There are perks that come with high office and for what they have to go through I don't think this situation rises to the level of it being brought up in Congress. There are other more meaningful topics to discuss. But that is just my opinion.

And mine also.
I don't care about this. It is a local issue, and if I was a local politician I wouldn't touch this with a 1000 foot pole.

Forum List

Back