Congressman Calls On Biden To Undergo a Cognitive Test

existential threat
Anyone with an opinion differing from the left is an existential threat to your party.
A mob forcing its way into the US Capitol in order to prevent Congress from executing its Constitutional duty to effect final certification of a Presidential election, at the incitement of the current sitting President, in a futile last-ditch attempt to overturn a legitimate election and to hold onto executive power, is not a goddamned 'differing opinion'... it's an Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, undertaken by vile, traitorous Domestic Enemies of The Republic.
The MOB was allowed in---the capital police opened the door for them. The presidential election was a fraud----its not supposed to be certified. The traitorous domestic enemies are the dems who with the help of communist china defrauded the american people.
And as we know now undercover FBI agents were agitating the protesters.

Lies don't cut it....

Keep going, GQP, keep attacking and insulting Joe!

:happy-1:
Hilarious coming from someone who mentions Trump 50 times a day 5 months after he left office. I let the French do the attacks on Beta Boy Joe.
View attachment 502924 View attachment 502925
2bIemAK.png
Yet another meme because you can’t defend the indefensible.

No stupid! Yet another meme because there’s no point in wasting time on your idiocy.

Every day you just look dumber and dumber sticking up for Trump and claiming the election was stolen.
A couple of clicks and the meme is posted.

Beats wasting effort typing, trying to communicate with rubes.

We feel exactly the same way about you brain dead/washed folks that can’t see Biden’s CLEAR dementia.
Good. Then there is no reason for you to post to me.

See? We can agree on something.

Why do you post at all then? It isn’t as if you have any intelligent discussions here. I may say, for example, that Biden’s fiscal policies are clearly inflationary, and you would respond with childish meme or a pompous, self-righteous quip instead of substance. I haven’t seen one post of substance, just a bunch of meme’s about how those of us that supported Trump’s policies are “worshipping” him and that TDS folks are enlightened.
I'm done with asymmetrical conversations here. They bore me.

And you're still posting to me.

Hilarious coming from someone who mentions Trump 50 times a day 5 months after he left office. I let the French do the attacks on Beta Boy Joe.
2bIemAK.png

No stupid! Yet another meme because there’s no point in wasting time on your idiocy.

Every day you just look dumber and dumber sticking up for Trump and claiming the election was stolen.

We feel exactly the same way about you brain dead/washed folks that can’t see Biden’s CLEAR dementia.

Why do you post at all then? It isn’t as if you have any intelligent discussions here. I may say, for example, that Biden’s fiscal policies are clearly inflationary, and you would respond with childish meme or a pompous, self-righteous quip instead of substance. I haven’t seen one post of substance, just a bunch of meme’s about how those of us that supported Trump’s policies are “worshipping” him and that TDS folks are enlightened.
I'm done with asymmetrical conversations here. They bore me.

And you're still posting to me.

You are are dullard and boring. Continue posting memes to others but by all means, don’t engage any that disagree with you. That is the very definition of asymmetrical. If you came to these boards simply for affirmation of your pre-conceptions, you came to the wrong place.

CONGRESS needs to undergo a cognitive test, after all we have far more blithering idiots concentrated there than in most Mental Health Institutions in the country.

The left attacked orange man in a sick demented way. Biden has dementia and has no idea what he's doing or where he's at. It's not about insults. It's about hard facts and reality.

2bIemAK.png

2bIemAK.png

Opposing Trump’s failed and reckless policies is not TDS. Trumps policies failed, utterly. And you’re still defending them. That is the very definition of TDS.

Who told you that Biden stimulus package was “clearly inflationary”? Did you sit down and figure that out for yourself or did you just copy the talking points?

You have been one of the most vociferous posters here defending Trump. Now you’re whining that we don’t take you seriously. Poor baby.

After 4 years of watching you cheer every stupid, illegal and wrong headed decision made, he’s gone, And now you’re saying the election was stolen.

Trump derangement syndrome at its finest.

The left attacked orange man in a sick demented way. Biden has dementia and has no idea what he's doing or where he's at. It's not about insults. It's about hard facts and reality.

2bIemAK.png

2bIemAK.png

Opposing Trump’s failed and reckless policies is not TDS. Trumps policies failed, utterly. And you’re still defending them. That is the very definition of TDS.

Who told you that Biden stimulus package was “clearly inflationary”? Did you sit down and figure that out for yourself or did you just copy the talking points?

You have been one of the most vociferous posters here defending Trump. Now you’re whining that we don’t take you seriously. Poor baby.

After 4 years of watching you cheer every stupid, illegal and wrong headed decision made, he’s gone, And now you’re saying the election was stolen.

Trump derangement syndrome at its finest.
because youre not an american you can neither support or oppose trumps policy,,

time to mind your own business,,

What was sick and demented about the criticisms of Donald Trump? The man was an incompetent lying idiot. And you’re still defending him after he killed half a million people and destroyed your economy.

Joe Biden does not have dementia. He shows no indication of it. He stutters and occasionally stumbles over words. At least he can finish a sentence which is more than Donald Trump can do

You have nothing to criticize so now you’re saying Biden is demented. You said Hillary had Parkinson’s.

It’s impossible to discuss anything with you people because you’re not dealing with reality and you haven’t been for a long long time.

existential threat
Anyone with an opinion differing from the left is an existential threat to your party.
A mob forcing its way into the US Capitol in order to prevent Congress from executing its Constitutional duty to effect final certification of a Presidential election, at the incitement of the current sitting President, in a futile last-ditch attempt to overturn a legitimate election and to hold onto executive power, is not a goddamned 'differing opinion'... it's an Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, undertaken by vile, traitorous Domestic Enemies of The Republic.
The MOB was allowed in---the capital police opened the door for them. The presidential election was a fraud----its not supposed to be certified. The traitorous domestic enemies are the dems who with the help of communist china defrauded the american people.
Bull$hit... a majority of the voting public knows that you Rump-Cultists and Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers are at-fault and will continue to call-out your Bull$hit.

What was sick and demented about the criticisms of Donald Trump? The man was an incompetent lying idiot. And you’re still defending him after he killed half a million people and destroyed your economy.

Joe Biden does not have dementia. He shows no indication of it. He stutters and occasionally stumbles over words. At least he can finish a sentence which is more than Donald Trump can do

You have nothing to criticize so now you’re saying Biden is demented. You said Hillary had Parkinson’s.

It’s impossible to discuss anything with you people because you’re not dealing with reality and you haven’t been for a long long time.

Killed half a million people?! Lol. No, he didn't. The CDC ramped up the numbers. The total that died from the virus was around 29,000. The rest had several comorbidities. You can thank fauci for the deaths since he was sending US dollars for gain of function in the wuhan lab.

38 Republican lawmakers write to Biden AGAIN to urge him to take a cognitive test: GOP says 'something isn't right' and Americans deserve to have 'absolute confidence' in the President​

2/8/2022

• 37 House GOP signed onto a letter by Rep. Ronny Jackson, urging President Biden to make a cognitive test standard practice for commanders-in-chief
  • Jackson, ex-White House physician, helped administer one to Trump in 2018
  • 'This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people,' he said
  • Lawmakers even suggest that Biden may be showing Alzheimers symptoms
  • A recent poll shows 49 percent of Americans don't believe Biden is mentally fit while 40 percent believe he is -- a six point loss of confidence from November

53981763-10494073-image-a-4_1644432343329.jpg
53981757-10494073-image-a-5_1644432347012.jpg
53981755-10494073-image-a-7_1644432360013.jpg
53981769-10494073-image-a-6_1644432350794.jpg

38 Republican lawmakers write to Biden AGAIN to urge him to take a cognitive test: GOP says 'something isn't right' and Americans deserve to have 'absolute confidence' in the President​

2/8/2022

• 37 House GOP signed onto a letter by Rep. Ronny Jackson, urging President Biden to make a cognitive test standard practice for commanders-in-chief
  • Jackson, ex-White House physician, helped administer one to Trump in 2018
  • 'This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people,' he said
  • Lawmakers even suggest that Biden may be showing Alzheimers symptoms
  • A recent poll shows 49 percent of Americans don't believe Biden is mentally fit while 40 percent believe he is -- a six point loss of confidence from November

53981763-10494073-image-a-4_1644432343329.jpg
53981757-10494073-image-a-5_1644432347012.jpg
53981755-10494073-image-a-7_1644432360013.jpg
53981769-10494073-image-a-6_1644432350794.jpg

Of course it's the Insurrection Caucus of the Fascist Republican Party that's calling for this.

They are a disgrace to, not only the nation, but to humanity as well.

The stammering shit clown will peg the needle at "dumber than fuck" or "likely to shit its pants in public"...

But who cares. This has nothing to do with a fossilized racist pedophile from an uncivilized ghetto on the east coast. Much more to do with the soulless shitstains pulling the strings. They aren't that dumb.... just evil. Focus people!

Of course it's the Insurrection Caucus of the Fascist Republican Party that's calling for this.

They are a disgrace to, not only the nation, but to humanity as well.
Thanks, but how do you personally feel about Biden's cognitive fitness to make decisions which are of the utmost importance for the future of our country. Say, if war breaks out or there is some kind of national emergency requiring quick decisions from our country's leadership?

You're Canadian, eh? Trudeau is mentally fit, but like BIden, he is a tyrant, IMO.

Regards,
Jim

The stammering shit clown will peg the needle at "dumber than fuck" or "likely to shit its pants in public"...

But who cares. This has nothing to do with a fossilized racist pedophile from an uncivilized ghetto on the east coast. Much more to do with the soulless shitstains pulling the strings. They aren't that dumb.... just evil. Focus people!
Soulless indeed

Thanks, but how do you personally feel about Biden's cognitive fitness to make decisions which are of the utmost importance for the future of our country. Say, if war breaks out or there is some kind of national emergency requiring quick decisions from our country's leadership?

You're Canadian, eh? Trudeau is mentally fit, but like BIden, he is a tyrant, IMO.

Regards,
Jim

A tyrant???? Are you out of your fucking mind????? Putin is a tyrant. Xi is a tyrant. Biden and Trudeau are trying to get their respective countries through this pandemic with the least amount of damage possible - both to the population, and to the economy.

A tyrant???? Are you out of your fucking mind????? Putin is a tyrant. Xi is a tyrant. Biden and Trudeau are trying to get their respective countries through this pandemic with the least amount of damage possible - both to the population, and to the economy.
You are a spoiled wench demanding your excessive comforts over real freedom. So strong in the first world until your life becomes in jeopardy. You have caused a permanent poverty with people involved numbed to the atrocities they see.

destroying lives infers tyrant. no different than Hitler. None. Destruction of life by failed administrations not willing to listen to citizens is destructive and malicious.

Forum List

Back