Congressman Calls On Biden To Undergo a Cognitive Test

Trump took one and released the report.
Get a non political doctor to do it. Like Fauci.:auiqs.jpg:

Let's review how the media reported Trumphitlers test at the time...note the evolution of the narrative:

Reuters: "Cognitive test given to Trump is a 10-minute routine screening"
Sky News: "As it happened: Donald Trump's cognitive test 'normal'"
CBC (Canada): "A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'"
WaPo: "Why you may be misunderstanding the mental test that Trump passed with flying colors"
NYT: "Cognitive Test Trump Took May Have Been Undermined by Publicity, Doctors Warn"
Time: "What Donald Trump's Mental Health Exam Doesn't Tell Us"
ArsTechnica: "TESTING FAIL — After Trump aced cognitive test, doctor who wrote it says it’s being misused"
KHN: "Creator Of Brain Exam That Trump Aced Demands New Training For Testers"

I'll take well-meaning, stuttering, forgetful Sleepy Old Uncle Joe any day over the ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, despotic Orange Baboon-God and his a$$wipes.

Rump and his Sturmabteilung ( Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, acting as S.A. [Brown Shirts]) were an existential threat to American representative democracy.

If we have to put up with a Placeholder Presidency in order to escape the destruction of American democracy under the Orange Baboon, I can live with that.

You don't understand what democracy is. Obviously.

Why is that? Because I don't believe that it's OK for a President of the United States to incite a mob to Insurrection in a last-ditch attempt to hold onto power?

Yeah... sure... you tell 'em, Sparky. :cuckoo:

You Leftards really want to believe an unarmed middle aged woman can overthrow the USA.

That's not what happened on January 6th, you Lying Sack of $hit...

existential threat
Anyone with an opinion differing from the left is an existential threat to your party.
A mob forcing its way into the US Capitol in order to prevent Congress from executing its Constitutional duty to effect final certification of a Presidential election, at the incitement of the current sitting President, in a futile last-ditch attempt to overturn a legitimate election and to hold onto executive power, is not a goddamned 'differing opinion'... it's an Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, undertaken by vile, traitorous Domestic Enemies of The Republic.

Let's review how the media reported Trumphitlers test at the time...note the evolution of the narrative:

CBC (Canada): "A look at the cognitive test that Trump aced — and why it's 'not considered definitive'"
WaPo: "Why you may be misunderstanding the mental test that Trump passed with flying colors"
NYT: "Cognitive Test Trump Took May Have Been Undermined by Publicity, Doctors Warn"
ArsTechnica: "TESTING FAIL — After Trump aced cognitive test, doctor who wrote it says it’s being misused"

I'll take well-meaning, stuttering, forgetful Sleepy Old Uncle Joe any day over the ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, despotic Orange Baboon-God and his a$$wipes.

Rump and his Sturmabteilung ( Proud Boys and Oathkeepers, acting as S.A. [Brown Shirts]) were an existential threat to American representative democracy.

If we have to put up with a Placeholder Presidency in order to escape the destruction of American democracy under the Orange Baboon, I can live with that.

Why is that? Because I don't believe that it's OK for a President of the United States to incite a mob to Insurrection in a last-ditch attempt to hold onto power?

You Leftards really want to believe an unarmed middle aged woman can overthrow the USA.

Exactly what happened.
But now we need to start burning police stations and Federal courthouses.

No jail time when you do that.

existential threat
Anyone with an opinion differing from the left is an existential threat to your party.
A mob forcing its way into the US Capitol in order to prevent Congress from executing its Constitutional duty to effect final certification of a Presidential election, at the incitement of the current sitting President, in a futile last-ditch attempt to overturn a legitimate election and to hold onto executive power, is not a goddamned 'differing opinion'... it's an Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, undertaken by vile, traitorous Domestic Enemies of The Republic.
“Videos taken by people at the Capitol not only show some U.S. Capitol Police officers ushering protesters toward the building and allowing them to enter but, as American Greatness exclusively reportedlast month, USCP officers also cautioned several protesters how they should behave.

In fact, in an anonymous interview with the Gateway Pundit in May, Dolan himself described how someone inside the Capitol opened the doors. (Dolan was arrested three days after the interview was posted.) The Justice Department, in a motion to keep Dolan incarcerated awaiting trial, called his story a “conspiracy theory.”

Trump is a damaged child who is clearly controlled by narcissistic personality disorder.
You just described every national politician, government department head, and high-level executive in America.

You think joe doesn't suffer from the same? Seriously?
One moment you Trumpsters are celebrating how unique he is.

The next moment you're pretending he's no different than anyone else.

Depending on the situation, of course.

Silly, silly, silly.
Yes, because the ONLY way Trump could POSSIBLY be different than the others is narcissism. Otherwise, completely uniform.

:laughing0301:

Exactly what happened.
But now we need to start burning police stations and Federal courthouses.

No jail time when you do that.

Exactly what happened? You lie. And you-and-yours are going to continue being called-out on it for years to come. Count on it.

Keep going, GQP, keep attacking and insulting Joe!

:happy-1:
Hilarious coming from someone who mentions Trump 50 times a day 5 months after he left office. I let the French do the attacks on Beta Boy Joe.
View attachment 502924 View attachment 502925
2bIemAK.png

Biden squeaked by in his election. There was no landslide. Cheating that much would have been too obvious.

No point in questioning Xiden's cognative abilities.

1. His masters count on their continuing decline.
2. His attention span doesn't carry im past the first 3 words - down one from last week.

If I wanted to I bet a hundred bucks you called into question Trumps mental capacity and a search would reveal such.
Understandably. Trump has the vocabulary of an 8 year old. He suggested shining sunlight directly into our bodies and injecting disinfectant. He thinks he won an election he lost in historical fashion.

If I wanted to I bet a hundred bucks you called into question Trumps mental capacity and a search would reveal such.
Understandably. Trump has the vocabulary of an 8 year old. He suggested shining sunlight directly into our bodies and injecting disinfectant. He thinks he won an election he lost in historical fashion.
You still don't see how Trump has and continues to say things to drive you snowflakes insane...and it always works.

:p

Hilarious coming from someone who mentions Trump 50 times a day 5 months after he left office. I let the French do the attacks on Beta Boy Joe.
2bIemAK.png
Yet another meme because you can’t defend the indefensible.

No stupid! Yet another meme because there’s no point in wasting time on your idiocy.

Every day you just look dumber and dumber sticking up for Trump and claiming the election was stolen.
A couple of clicks and the meme is posted.

Beats wasting effort typing, trying to communicate with rubes.

We feel exactly the same way about you brain dead/washed folks that can’t see Biden’s CLEAR dementia.

Ronnie Jackson was Trump's doctor.. The one who drinks too much and bangs n women's doors in the middle of the night in his underwear.

Evidently you are just the type that is naive and gullible enough not to see that he wasn’t suggesting that you literally do those things. If you are a Democrat, it is completely understandable as they have been trained to acccept any premise that is pro-liberal and anti-conservative.

existential threat
The MOB was allowed in---the capital police opened the door for them. The presidential election was a fraud----its not supposed to be certified. The traitorous domestic enemies are the dems who with the help of communist china defrauded the american people.

2bIemAK.png

No stupid! Yet another meme because there’s no point in wasting time on your idiocy.

Every day you just look dumber and dumber sticking up for Trump and claiming the election was stolen.

We feel exactly the same way about you brain dead/washed folks that can’t see Biden’s CLEAR dementia.
Good. Then there is no reason for you to post to me.

See? We can agree on something.

existential threat
The MOB was allowed in---the capital police opened the door for them. The presidential election was a fraud----its not supposed to be certified. The traitorous domestic enemies are the dems who with the help of communist china defrauded the american people.
And as we know now undercover FBI agents were agitating the protesters.

2bIemAK.png

Good. Then there is no reason for you to post to me.

See? We can agree on something.

Why do you post at all then? It isn’t as if you have any intelligent discussions here. I may say, for example, that Biden’s fiscal policies are clearly inflationary, and you would respond with childish meme or a pompous, self-righteous quip instead of substance. I haven’t seen one post of substance, just a bunch of meme’s about how those of us that supported Trump’s policies are “worshipping” him and that TDS folks are enlightened.

existential threat
“Videos taken by people at the Capitol not only show some U.S. Capitol Police officers ushering protesters toward the building and allowing them to enter but, as American Greatness exclusively reportedlast month, USCP officers also cautioned several protesters how they should behave.

In fact, in an anonymous interview with the Gateway Pundit in May, Dolan himself described how someone inside the Capitol opened the doors. (Dolan was arrested three days after the interview was posted.) The Justice Department, in a motion to keep Dolan incarcerated awaiting trial, called his story a “conspiracy theory.”

If you are getting your news from Gateway Pundit, you're a dunce.

Forum List

Back