RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Is it legal and ethical for a congress critter to threaten a so called private company? There is a lot of lies in Shitf's letter to Zuckerberg. Even the courts admitted vaccines are unavoidably not safe. If this asshat was so worried about misinformation and propaganda shouldn't he go after major news outlets first instead of trying to silence parents who have vaccine damaged children? It appears he doesn't want any of them sharing what they have been doing with one another the holistic measures to try to save their children either in these little facebook groups. This creep is nothing but a damn liar and not even a good one at that! He does not like the idea that Physicians for informed consent paid for advertising on facebook. The People need to get a movement going to shit like this creep out of congress. Heck I might even go get a facebook group started and work to get'r done myself after this shit.

Today, Congressman Adam Schiff wrote Mark Zuckerberg a letter telling him to take care of the anti-vaccine problem on Facebook. In the letter, Schiff claimed: "There is no evidence to suggest that vaccines cause life-threatening or disabling diseases." Wow! It was Congress that established the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) in 1986 to compensate individuals and families who become permanently disabled or die after receiving vaccines. To date, more than $4 billion has been paid out: https://www.hrsa.gov/…/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-st…

Here is a copy of Schiff's official letter: https://schiff.house.gov/…/…/Vaccine%20Letter_Zuckerberg.pdf
adam shitf threatens freedom of speech.PNG
adam shitf threatens freedom of speech 2.PNG

Is it legal and ethical for a congress critter to threaten a so called private company? There is a lot of lies in Shitf's letter to Zuckerberg. Even the courts admitted vaccines are unavoidably not safe. If this asshat was so worried about misinformation and propaganda shouldn't he go after major news outlets first instead of trying to silence parents who have vaccine damaged children? It appears he doesn't want any of them sharing what they have been doing with one another the holistic measures to try to save their children either in these little facebook groups. This creep is nothing but a damn liar and not even a good one at that! He does not like the idea that Physicians for informed consent paid for advertising on facebook. The People need to get a movement going to shit like this creep out of congress. Heck I might even go get a facebook group started and work to get'r done myself after this shit.

Today, Congressman Adam Schiff wrote Mark Zuckerberg a letter telling him to take care of the anti-vaccine problem on Facebook. In the letter, Schiff claimed: "There is no evidence to suggest that vaccines cause life-threatening or disabling diseases." Wow! It was Congress that established the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) in 1986 to compensate individuals and families who become permanently disabled or die after receiving vaccines. To date, more than $4 billion has been paid out: https://www.hrsa.gov/…/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-st…

Here is a copy of Schiff's official letter: https://schiff.house.gov/…/…/Vaccine%20Letter_Zuckerberg.pdf
View attachment 245973 View attachment 245974

Even the courts admitted vaccines are unavoidably not safe.

All courts? All vaccines? Link?

Here's one. Very few have taken on vaccines other than Robert Kennedy. In the VAERS court parents are silenced if they receive an award there but very few even get that far and those that have are shuffled off from past rulings previous to doctor Zimmerman giving his affidavit to the federal attorneys that the MMR in his opinion did cause autism.

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

"This baseline rule that state law applies is subject to three narrow exceptions, one of which, §22(b)(1), is at issue in this case. Section 22(b)(1) provides:

“No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.” §300aa–22(b)(1).

The provision contains two key clauses: “if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable” (the “if ” clause), and “even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings” (the “even though” clause)."

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

Read the all of the vaccine inserts that tell all the possible side effects.

Thimerosal (ion mercury), aluminum (ion aluminum) and polysorbate 80 (Tween) all cause neuron death along with a host of other side effects. porcine gelatin causes side effects, many of the casein proteins (virus envelops aka icosahedral nucleocapsid, what amyloids are form from) are from various other Alphavirus like Semliki.

"not safe" is. . . relative. You have to understand statistical odds. Your odds of having an adverse reaction are something akin to winning the mega millions lottery. Your odds of contracting a disease if you don't get the vaccine and are in the wrong place at the wrong time are usually far greater.

Yes, all vaccines have different odds. The Gardisil vaccine is known to be quite a bit more shoddy.

The court system works as one legal entity to support the corporate and state interests.

. . . . but based on that? The answer is yes. They are inherently unsafe for the individual (with infinitesimally low risks,) but critically necessary for society. Best not have the population at large understand this dynamic, thus the VICP.

Many doctors and elites themselves, thus don't have their own children vaccinated because they understand this dynamic. The good vaccines do for society outweigh the harm they do to individuals. Social planners have known this for over half a century. Farmers know this as well.

"not safe" is. . . relative. You have to understand statistical odds. Your odds of having an adverse reaction are something akin to winning the mega millions lottery. Your odds of contracting a disease if you don't get the vaccine and are in the wrong place at the wrong time are usually far greater.

Yes, all vaccines have different odds. The Gardisil vaccine is known to be quite a bit more shoddy.

The court system works as one legal entity to support the corporate and state interests.

. . . . but based on that? The answer is yes. They are inherently unsafe for the individual (with infinitesimally low risks,) but critically necessary for society. Best not have the population at large understand this dynamic, thus the VICP.

Many doctors and elites themselves, thus don't have their own children vaccinated because they understand this dynamic. The good vaccines do for society outweigh the harm they do to individuals. Social planners have known this for over half a century. Farmers know this as well.
I disagree with your low risks Mister Beale. I do that with the knowledge from my own research into the matter. We are looking at 1 in 10 having autism, all having some form of brain damage from these vaccines and all having immune deficits from the vaccines they are getting now days. That first Hep shot immediately destroys their immunity. That is if it doesn't kill them off. From there every vaccine added adds to the damage.

There are parents and advocates fighting to stop the destruction of our nations babies and children out there who are much better informed than I am.

Me I am going in a different direction this morning. I intend on finding out who all in our bureaucracies are pushing these destruction practices over and above the advice of other biologist and reports of the damages that will and can be caused to our nations children (that is the nations future generation).

Last edited:

I disagree with your low risks Mister Beale. I do that with the knowledge from my own research into the matter. We are looking at 1 in 10 having autism, all having some form of brain damage from these vaccines and all having immune deficits from the vaccines they are getting now days. That first Hep shot immediately destroys their immunity. That is if it doesn't kill them off. From there every vaccine added adds to the damage.

I don't consider the vaccines be the only cause, or the primary cause.

I have seen studies that where they have isolated vaccines and compared to a control group, and it has been shown that can't be a primary factor, if anything, they might be a co-factor. The relationship probability is not so clear cut or simple, it is complex.

Many of the Amish get vaccines, and they have autism rates that are inconsistent with the general population. As such, the causation equals correlation hypothesis doesn't strictly hold.

ON top of that, autism is not entirely new. Asperger's and Autism has existed for decades. As have vaccines. It can't be a simple causative relationship.

Although vaccines are part of the puzzle, there is something else involved. . . .

Public health policy for management of hepatitis B virus infection: historical review of recommendations for immunization. - PubMed - NCBI

From there you can click on the name of that paper and see all the papers this person has advised on or written.

Here is a list of advisors and former advisors..take notes because every time these links are revealed they seem to get lost or redirected.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/members/index.html

I don't consider the vaccines be the only cause, or the primary cause.

I have seen studies that where they have isolated vaccines and compared to a control group, and it has been shown that can't be a primary factor, if anything, they might be a co-factor. The relationship probability is not so clear cut or simple, it is complex.

Many of the Amish get vaccines, and they have autism rates that are inconsistent with the general population. As such, the causation equals correlation hypothesis doesn't strictly hold.

ON top of that, autism is not entirely new. Asperger's and Autism has existed for decades. As have vaccines. It can't be a simple causative relationship.

Although vaccines are part of the puzzle, there is something else involved. . . .
No doubt GMO's, electronic fields EMF, radiated food, and fluoride along with all the benzines in daily products are all playing a part but the most destructive are the current vaccines.

I know a lot of Amish and Mennonites. We have an abundance of them here. Only a few ended up with health issues previously in the children. Now they have are being vaccinated like never before because of the homeschooling rules.

Here's one. Very few have taken on vaccines other than Robert Kennedy. In the VAERS court parents are silenced if they receive an award there but very few even get that far and those that have are shuffled off from past rulings previous to doctor Zimmerman giving his affidavit to the federal attorneys that the MMR in his opinion did cause autism.

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

"This baseline rule that state law applies is subject to three narrow exceptions, one of which, §22(b)(1), is at issue in this case. Section 22(b)(1) provides:

“No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.” §300aa–22(b)(1).

The provision contains two key clauses: “if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable” (the “if ” clause), and “even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings” (the “even though” clause)."

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

Someone dying from an unavoidable side effect, most likely an allergic reaction, is your proof that

"Even the courts admitted vaccines are unavoidably not safe"?

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

Someone dying from an unavoidable side effect, most likely an allergic reaction, is your proof that

That was the whole excuse for creating the VAERS, (Vaccine hell court). Look if you want to know more do the research. If you want to go along with adam shithead go for it. Personally I won't.

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

562 U. S. ____ (2011)

That was the whole excuse for creating the VAERS, (Vaccine hell court). Look if you want to know more do the research. If you want to go along with adam shithead go for it. Personally I won't.

Yes, some people have negative reactions. A few even die.
That is not proof that "courts admitted vaccines are unavoidably not safe".

I don't give a shit if that moron, Schiff, is correct in this case.
You haven't proven your claim.

Forum List

Back