Congressional staffer resigns after posting racist comments on Facebook

'Cole wrote on his Facebook page that he thought, "They should build a mosque on White House grounds." He also wrote in the comments of that post that "It would be nice for the President to have his own house of worship, since he's not been able to find one suitable in DC since 2004 when he moved here."'

He sounds just like one of our own USMB rightwing nitwits.

I didnt see anything racist in what he wrote. The man is entitled to his opinion. The rest of you fuck off.

'Cole wrote on his Facebook page that he thought, "They should build a mosque on White House grounds." He also wrote in the comments of that post that "It would be nice for the President to have his own house of worship, since he's not been able to find one suitable in DC since 2004 when he moved here."'

So whcih church does Obama attend?

So, he stands head and shoulders above the left wing contingent here at USMB. Didn't realize you admired him so.

Did you know that Paul and Stan, identical twins down to the spots on their retinas, can be "racist" if one is homosexual and the other one isn't, and the heterosexual twin takes offense to his queer brother's deviant behavior? Queers are mentally ill. They shouldn't be humored. That serves no positive aspect for anyone in our society.

It was almost as bad as this comment by Joe Biden...

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Yeah Joe...looking at the rest of those inarticulate, filthy dumb fucks who are ugly as sin monkey people...would not qualify as storybook.......................mannnnn.

Last edited:
Here's what the douchebag looks like --- is that USMB in the b.g.?

Benjamin-Cole-Facebook-800x430.png

Top aide to GOP lawmaker deletes Facebook posts comparing black people to zoo animals

See, the headline is misleading. He didnt compare black people to animals. He compared some specific black people who were behaving like animals to animals.

Here's what the douchebag looks like --- is that USMB in the b.g.?

Benjamin-Cole-Facebook-800x430.png

Top aide to GOP lawmaker deletes Facebook posts comparing black people to zoo animals

It was almost as bad as this comment by Joe Biden...

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Yeah Joe...looking at the rest of those inarticulate, filthy dumb fucks who are ugly as sin monkey people...would not qualify as storybook.......................mannnnn.

Here's what the asshole Joe Biden looks like....

Joe-Biden-fistpump.jpg

A lot like Jeff Dunham's dummy...Walter.

Forum List

Back