Congressional staffer resigns after posting racist comments on Facebook

He's not a bigot.

Actually, he is.

And that is how the black and Muslim communities will perceive him. The congressman is smart enough to realize this. That's why he fired him.
Actually he isnt.
It really doesnt matter how black and Muslim communities perceive people. It is unfortunate the congressman did not come out and say "In America free speech is protected, I disagree with my staffer's comments but he is entitled to his views."

Free speech means he cannot be prosecuted for what he says. It has never meant that there are no consequences for what you say

Tell your boss that his wife dresses like a fat whore and then claim "In America free speech is protected, I disagree with my staffer's comments but he is entitled to his views"

When are Democrats going to suffer some consequences for the stupid things they say?
What makes you think they don't?

DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE FIRED AFTER TWEETING DEATH WISH AT CRUZ STAFFER

ROFL! You must be joking. What about all the rhetorical blunders Biden has committed? What about Hillary claiming she was shot at when she was in a helicopter landing in Bosnia?

I could go on and on.

He's not a bigot.

Actually, he is.

And that is how the black and Muslim communities will perceive him. The congressman is smart enough to realize this. That's why he fired him.

No, the real reason is they knew a bunch of liberal hypocrites would try to blow it up into a scandal. There's nothing racist about it. It's purely an attack on Obama's religious beliefs. If the left can attack Christians for their beliefs, then why can't someone on the right attack Obama, whether it's justified or not?

It's just another example of the normal liberal double standard.

The only thing this incident is an example of is blatant racism.

Islam isn't a race. How does it have anything to do with racism?

I think it's his post about black people being zoo animals that qualifies as racism. Did you see that part?

He's not a bigot.

Actually, he is.

No, the real reason is they knew a bunch of liberal hypocrites would try to blow it up into a scandal. There's nothing racist about it. It's purely an attack on Obama's religious beliefs. If the left can attack Christians for their beliefs, then why can't someone on the right attack Obama, whether it's justified or not?

What did these comments have to do with Muslims?

Schock staffer resigns after comparing blacks to zoo animals in Facebook post TheHill

Actually, he is.

Actually he isnt.
It really doesnt matter how black and Muslim communities perceive people. It is unfortunate the congressman did not come out and say "In America free speech is protected, I disagree with my staffer's comments but he is entitled to his views."

Free speech means he cannot be prosecuted for what he says. It has never meant that there are no consequences for what you say

Tell your boss that his wife dresses like a fat whore and then claim "In America free speech is protected, I disagree with my staffer's comments but he is entitled to his views"

When are Democrats going to suffer some consequences for the stupid things they say?

ROFL! You must be joking. What about all the rhetorical blunders Biden has committed? What about Hillary claiming she was shot at when she was in a helicopter landing in Bosnia?

I could go on and on.

The fact that you know about these incidents is evidence that they were reported in the media and folks got their opportunity to exercise their First Amendment rights and comment on them.

You can say whatever you want. Just don't whine that your free speech is being repressed if no one wants to hire your bigoted ass.

So go ahead. Say whatever you wish.
I thought blacklists went out with the McCarthy era. I recall that liberals were outraged that Hollywood blacklisted writers and actors just because they had some vague connection to Communists.
Liberals are the new fascists.
Hyperbolic bullshit.

My employees represent my company. I will lose customers if I have a bigoted asshole working for me, so I would fire him.

That's not blacklisting.
You firing one employee is not blacklisting.
A person whom no one will hire because he expresses an unpopular view is blacklisting.
A person whom no one will hire because he cannot do his job appropriately is not blacklisting.
See the difference?
More hyperbolic bullshit.

A blacklist is an actual list.

A person no one will hire because he is a bigoted asshole is not blacklisting. It is called "a bigoted asshole making a public spectacle of himself".

The guy ADVERTISED his bigotry.

He blackballed himself.
He's not a bigot. Any more than people condemning looting in Ferguson are bigots.

Yes he is, he's a bigot.

He's not a bigot.

Actually, he is.

I think it's his post about black people being zoo animals that qualifies as racism. Did you see that part?

No, I only saw what Clayton quoted.

Last edited:
Actually, he is.

No, I only saw what George quoted.

Ok, well there is more to it.

He's not a bigot.

Actually, he is.

That is a gross mischaracterization of what he actually said. Try again.

Actually, he is.

I have an accurate characterization right here.

Schock staffer resigns after comparing blacks to zoo animals in Facebook post TheHill

Actually, he is.

Maybe you can show that unique Rabbi spin and explain to us what he really meant

Actually, he is.

Nope - his boss and I happen to agree on this one.

Actually he isnt.

I could go on and on.

The fact that you know about these incidents is evidence that they were reported in the media and folks got their opportunity to exercise their First Amendment rights and comment on them.

They weren't reported by the "mainstream" media, and they were glossed over as if they were nothing. No onde demanded that Biden resign when he said the following:

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

If a Republican had said that, the media would have been howling for his head on a platter.

I could go on and on.

They weren't reported by the "mainstream" media, and they were glossed over as if they were nothing. No onde demanded that Biden resign when he said the following:

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

If a Republican had said that, the media would have been howling for his head on a platter.

That sounds almost just like comparing black people to zoo animals.

See, the headline is misleading. He didnt compare black people to animals. He compared some specific black people who were behaving like animals to animals.

And you are a LIAR...which is news to no one...

In an October 2013 post, Cole also made fun of black people walking near his apartment in Washington D.C.

"So apparently the closing of the National Zoo has forced animals to conduct their mating rituals on my street. #gentrifytoday Pt.1," Cole wrote according to Think Progress, which first reported the news.

And this is from the linked article. Can you read or are you just stupid?

Read more: Rep. Aaron Schock s Communications Director Resigned
You are truly King of the Hill of clueless morons on this site. You quote a part of the article where he complains about how some people are behaving, which was exactly my point, andthen call me a liar.

So you don't see his point of noting that the zoo was closed. He is a racist and you are defending him. I guess your kind are the pride of the GOP? And you ask why the black community votes Democratic? REALLY?
He;s not a racist and your race card has reached its limit and been declined.

But he is out of a job.....:biggrin:

I could go on and on.

Maybe you should have.
I'm sorry if more people don't agree with you, but it's your job (and the job of those who feel like you do) to exercise your First Amendment rights and convince them otherwise.

I could go on and on.

Maybe you should have.
I'm sorry if more people don't agree with you, but it's your job (and the job of those who feel like you do) to exercise your First Amendment rights and convince them otherwise.

ROFL! How does that get the mainstream media off the hook for their clearly biased coverage of such incidents? Who put them in charge of deciding that Republicans get skewered while Democrats get off Scott free?

I could go on and on.

Maybe you should have.

ROFL! How does that get the mainstream media off the hook for their clearly biased coverage of such incidents? Who put them in charge of deciding that Republicans get skewered while Democrats get off Scott free?

So what you are saying is that privately owned media outlets should not be allowed to exercise their First Amendment rights and say (or not say) what they want to say (or not say)?

You think they are showing bias? Then tell everyone about it. If they agree with you, they won't patronize these biased sources. If they disagree with you (which is their right) they will say your claims of bias are just hyper-partisan bullshit and they will continue to patronize these sources as is THEIR right.

I could go on and on.

Maybe you should have.

So what you are saying is that privately owned media outlets should not be allowed to exercise their First Amendment rights and say (or not say) what they want to say (or not say)?

You think they are showing bias? Then tell everyone about it. If they agree with you, they won't patronize these biased sources. If they disagree with you (which is there right) they will say your claims of bias are just hyper-partisan bullshit and they will continue to patronize these sources as is THEIR right.

Thanks for showing your utter naivete or disingenuousness. The media may consist of private companies, but all their employees have been through the government brainwashing mills.

Maybe you should have.

You think they are showing bias? Then tell everyone about it. If they agree with you, they won't patronize these biased sources. If they disagree with you (which is there right) they will say your claims of bias are just hyper-partisan bullshit and they will continue to patronize these sources as is THEIR right.

Thanks for showing your utter naivete or disingenuousness. The media may consist of private companies, but all their employees have been through the government brainwashing mills.

OK - so yours is a conspiracy theory...

Forum List

Back