Congressional Hispanic Caucus rejects Mexican-born congresswoman Mayra Flores

Why? Cuz she is a Republican.

Nuff said.

"As the first Mexican-born American Congresswoman, I thought the Hispanic Caucus would be open in working together," Flores said Wednesday. "This denial once again proves a bias towards conservative Latinas that don’t fit their narrative or ideology."

Conservatives, especially minority ones, are the new negro within society, government and corporate America.

Nuff said.

"As the first Mexican-born American Congresswoman, I thought the Hispanic Caucus would be open in working together," Flores said Wednesday. "This denial once again proves a bias towards conservative Latinas that don’t fit their narrative or ideology."

Conservatives, especially minority ones, are the new negro within society, government and corporate America.

Yup. The black and Hispanic caucuses are democrat fanboi clubs.

In other words, useless.

Another DemoKKKrat hate group exposed.

In 2003, the republican members of the CHC chose to split and form the republican only Congressional Hispanic Conference. Since then, they have both operated as party specific groups. What else did you expect to happen after that?

Nuff said.

The CHC, like the DNC, is a hate group.

Forum List

Back