Congressional Clinton probes will go forward post-election, GOP lawmakers say

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

At least four congressional investigations into Hillary Clinton’s personal email use and mishandling of classified information are expected to go forward even after the former secretary of state’s election loss last week, Republican lawmakers tell Fox News.

The probes, which cover allegations that Clinton lied to Congress about her email practices in October 2015 and that government records were destroyed, are ongoing and not dependent on the election's outcome, two senior Republican senators said.

"I still don't have the information I need," Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, told Fox News. Johnson said the work of his committee, with jurisdiction over government records and the mishandling of classified information, would be careful not to disrupt President-elect Donald Trump’s priorities.

“I think it’s one of the messages of this election that the public is disgusted when they see double standards, when they think people in high places, high government officials can get away with what ordinary citizens can't,” he said. “So, I just think it’s extremely important to follow this thing through and get all the information. Make it public.”

It's time to show the nation that we have laws that apply to all, not just the non-elitists. If she has committed crimes against this country, find her guilty and make President Obama pardon her to show that elitism is alive and well.

At least four congressional investigations into Hillary Clinton’s personal email use and mishandling of classified information are expected to go forward even after the former secretary of state’s election loss last week, Republican lawmakers tell Fox News.

The probes, which cover allegations that Clinton lied to Congress about her email practices in October 2015 and that government records were destroyed, are ongoing and not dependent on the election's outcome, two senior Republican senators said.

"I still don't have the information I need," Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, told Fox News. Johnson said the work of his committee, with jurisdiction over government records and the mishandling of classified information, would be careful not to disrupt President-elect Donald Trump’s priorities.

“I think it’s one of the messages of this election that the public is disgusted when they see double standards, when they think people in high places, high government officials can get away with what ordinary citizens can't,” he said. “So, I just think it’s extremely important to follow this thing through and get all the information. Make it public.”

It's time to show the nation that we have laws that apply to all, not just the non-elitists. If she has committed crimes against this country, find her guilty and make President Obama pardon her to show that elitism is alive and well.

This gos for all the ruling class in washing ton. Just as many scum bags with an (R) after their name that could use some looking into to I bet.

If the NYPD has their way, people are going to learn about the world-wide pedophile ring that has been used to compromise politicians and business moguls. It certainly does seem from my reading and research that the Clintons are up to their elbows in shit on that one. Anthony Wiener's laptop contains a treasure trove of information. It will be interesting to see if the powers that be can keep this hidden like what happened in England when it was revealed that Jimmy Savile was providing young boys to members of Parliament and high ranking members of the Vatican....

They are going forward as they should.

I've read and heard a lot about the foundation and I'd like to find out if its on the up and up or if its criminal.

Sure would be nice to find out.

The general public are fed-up with politicians and have a poor view of them. People are tired of this partisan Republican claptrap.

The general public are fed-up with politicians and have a poor view of them. People are tired of this partisan Republican claptrap.
Can I suggest a change in that statement? People are tired of this partisan DEMOCRAT - Republican claptrap!

Forum List

Back