Congress needs to meet TODAY!

Both Houses need to unanimously vote to censure the actions of our President yesterday and send a clear message

We will not be intimidated!
Fuck you left wingers and your sudden concern about violence. You didn’t care all summer don’t bother now.

I didnt see BLM storming the Capitol

1610043861453.jpeg

Congress needs to come on board a censure the president to make it clear that what Trump did was unacceptable. Not a partisan censure by the Democrats in Congress but a bipartisan condemnation of what Trump did to Congress
He is much easier to prosecute in a court than the Senate. Have patience we need to fry him up good.
One of the things bothering me here is that I really don't single Trump out for this.

This all came from talk radio and the alternate universe. All Trump has done is target and then talk to them for four years.

Talk radio has created an entire population of paranoid, angry, frustrated freaks who have fallen for their bullshit.

He has to be held accountable, but SO DO THEY.

Interesting. So are you suggesting the Talk Radio be removed from the public airways? Force conservatives to broadcast on short-wave stations off shore and police would keep an ear out for anyone listening to the Voice of Rush publicly?

Congress needs to come on board a censure the president to make it clear that what Trump did was unacceptable. Not a partisan censure by the Democrats in Congress but a bipartisan condemnation of what Trump did to Congress
He is much easier to prosecute in a court than the Senate. Have patience we need to fry him up good.
One of the things bothering me here is that I really don't single Trump out for this.

This all came from talk radio and the alternate universe. All Trump has done is target and then talk to them for four years.

Talk radio has created an entire population of paranoid, angry, frustrated freaks who have fallen for their bullshit.

Interesting. So are you suggesting the Talk Radio be removed from the public airways? Force conservatives to broadcast on short-wave stations off shore and police would keep an ear out for anyone listening to the Voice of Rush publicly?
I am? Is that what the voices are saying?

Both Houses need to unanimously vote to censure the actions of our President yesterday and send a clear message

The problem with the Republicans making such a move is that it would destroy their brand entirely. If they voted to denounce their own leader, who would ever want to lead that motley crew again.

You are the one denouncing Talk Radio. How would you suggest the government react to it?

Nope we suggest you wise up and quit making liars rich.

You are the one denouncing Talk Radio. How would you suggest the government react to it?
The government has nothing to do with it.

We the People -- not you Trumpsters, of course -- need to band together and expose them for what they are. And the alternate universe needs to be persuaded to stop the damage they are causing.

Nope we suggest you wise up and quit making liars rich.
Bingo.

Except by your own masters. Cower - isn't that what basements are made for these days?

Brings up the question

Why were Republican Congressmen cowering in the basement.
The special people storming the Capitol were “Their People”
They believed the same stories that Republican Congressmembers were spouting

Wouldn’t they have treated Republicans as heroes?

Forum List

Back