Congress need to investigate ALL the riots

the scum demonRAT party are the racists, and started this bullshit....
barrag-o=biggest racist/traitor in AMERICA

One happened for the express purpose of stopping the constitutional transfer of power; egged on by the soon-to-be-kicked-out-of-office loser of an election who was impeached for doing it.

The others happened in multiple cities because of police brutality and opportunistic thugs.

One is definitely in the congressional role of oversight and entry into the official record. The other? Not so much.

That being said; this--what Pelosi is doing--is theater. No question about it.
:itsok:......... :cuckoo:

I already explained this to you. The zealots on the right saw the zealots on the left burn, loot and murder all summer with few if any repercussions and support from the leftist media calling them “mostly peaceful protests”. They even formed autonomous zones. To you that was not treason even though they didn’t respect US law there. You’re a piece of work.
If whoever you are talking about broke the law they should be punished.

They are NOT treasonous in that they did not attack our very democracy. They did NOT try to stop the peaceful transfer of power...which is the shining hallmark of our democracy.

And it was not a spontaneous "incident". It was planned and coordinated and the perpetrators need to be found and dealt with

the RATS on 01/06, were the criminals PIG-lousi and the scum demonRATS paid to breach the capitol....duh....they were the same criminals bailed out by kum-inme harry.....throughout last year....the same ones that put on the mostly peaceful, no burning or looting, protests
all this started while TRUMP was speaking to supporters.....duh
Sure Q. You always get it right.

If whoever you are talking about broke the law they should be punished.

They are NOT treasonous in that they did not attack our very democracy. They did NOT try to stop the peaceful transfer of power...which is the shining hallmark of our democracy.

And it was not a spontaneous "incident". It was planned and coordinated and the perpetrators need to be found and dealt with
Burning down a police station and forming autonomous zones is not treasonous? Are you kidding me?

Correct. BLM riots set the precedent for Jan 6th. I am glad you got it straight now, Herr Lesh.
So our dishonest zionist nazi thinks that the riots in the summer EXCUSE the January 6 attack on democracy?

That January 6 would not have happened if there had been no riots the summer before?

Bull fucking shit

January 6 had NOTHING to do with anything other than Trump losing the election

I want to make this point clear, iron clad. I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN APOLOGIST. I am an expatriate apostate democrat. I've been to caucus where leaders innocently tell YOU WHAT THE ISSUES ARE. because they didn't understand how this Democratic republic works. We can't mention illegal aliens, because the name "illegal alien" is offensive and pejorative, no matter the power elite is exploiting illegals for fiscal or political reasons.

So our dishonest zionist nazi thinks that the riots in the summer EXCUSE the January 6 attack on democracy?

That January 6 would not have happened if there had been no riots the summer before?

Bull fucking shit

January 6 had NOTHING to do with anything other than Trump losing the election
Never said excuse. You made that up, liar. So now my opinion is wrong? Lovely. You’re a leftist.

Ok, I read your post, I am wondering; What is wrong with asking a Congressional hearing on all the riots, not just one?
You don't even know why you want that investigation or what they should look for.

Start here

Um, just asking for fairness and clarity here. Not something a dishonest person asks for.
But here you are tap dancing like a vaudeville entertainer.

You don't seem to know WHAT you want or why...or you're dishonest.

I think it's the latter

I think it's the latter
Tell ya what.

Stop thanking me and start responding to my questions

I think it's the latt
Hello, I created the topic, Einstein. Please re- read the topic and then address that, kiddo. if that isn't to much to ask.

Hello, I created the topic, Einstein. Please re- read the topic and then address that, kiddo. if that isn't to much to ask.
You created a topic requesting a Congressional Investigation for ...what?

You don't even know?

You don't know why it needs to be investigated or what they should look for.

Are you that stupid? Or are you trying to be slick...slick...

Forum List

Back