Congress need to investigate ALL the riots

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
All things being equal, with this investigation of what happened on Jan 6th incident at the capitol (targeting one group, on one day for 5 hours), How about: Congress spread the dragnet out to investigate EVERY SINGLE RIOT since 2020? Why just focus on one single event or group? Sound fair and bi-partisan enough?

All things being equal, with this investigation of what happened on Jan 6th incident at the capitol (targeting one group, on one day for 5 hours), How about: Congress spread the dragnet out to investigate EVERY SINGLE RIOT since 2020? Why just focus on one single event or group? Sound fair and bi-partisan enough?
Congress may need to get their heads out of their asses and be truthful with their voters.

The most recent polling data from June 2021 puts the approval rating of the United States Congress at 26 percent. This is lower than the month previous, when the Congressional approval rating was at 31 percent.

Congress may need to get their heads out of their asses and be truthful with their voters.

giphy.gif

Oh Azog...........you crack me up!!!!

You're not the only republican that knows for a fact that investigating the insurrection could only make all of you look bad seeing as how defending them is still a crucial test of loyalty to Trump.

• Banned
I am completely astounded on the Democrats fixation on Jan 6th, whatever the Democrats are, they dish out anti cop race riots for a freekin year, but they cant a take backlash. Like a parody of democrats like AOC, "despite being murdered on January 6th, her ghost bravely testifies before congress, says she was raped and murdered by Ted Cruz". This is the level of hysterical crap the democraps espouse. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Democrats helped morally or legally support some of the biggest costliest race riots in American history. But, thats fighting an imaginary bogyman, but when people get pissed: and react: THAT is an "insurrection". OK, enough, kids, lets just investigate all of this and let the chips fall where they may. Sound fair?

What do you suppose they would find?

they dish out anti cop race riots for a freekin year, but they cant a take backlash.
So let me get this straight.

You are trying to use riots that occurred months earlier in places hundreds and thousands of miles away...as an excuse for what those MAGArat Q freaks did on Jan 6?

That if the riots had not occurred and Trump lost the election that there would have been no Insurrection?

Yea...sure.

In reality one does not excuse the other and one did not CAUSE the other.

• Banned
What do you suppose they would fI am thinking the

You are trying to use riots that occurred months earlier in places hundreds and thousands of miles away...as an excuse for what those MAGArat Q freaks did on Jan 6?

That if the riots had not occurred and Trump lost the election that there would have been no Insurrection?

Yea...sure.

So massively huge overwhelming damaging race riots the democrats sanctions and enabled...shouldn't be investigated then?

So massively huge overwhelming damaging race riots the democrats sanctions and enabled...shouldn't be investigated then?
I asked you what you thought they would find in such an investigation. That's a huge undertaking and it should have some reasoning behind it...no?

And then I asked if you seriously thought that the Jan 6 Insurrection was caused by or can be excused by some other event in some other place.

You avoided both questions.

Wanna try again?

Yea...sure.

Jan 6th was a cherry on top of the entire yearlong democrat banana split of race riots, lets look at the entire confection, not just the cherry. OK? Sound fair?

Jan 6th was a cherry on top of the entire yearlong democrat banana split of race riots, lets look at the entire confection, not just the cherry. OK? Sound fair?
No. That sounds like you're saying January 6 would not have happened if the riots in the previous summer had not happened. That's total bullshit

I asked you what you thought they would find in such an investigation. That's a huge undertaking and it should have some reasoning behind it...no?

And then I asked if you seriously thought that the Jan 6 Insurrection was caused by or can be excued by some other event in some other place.

Wanna try again?

And then I asked if you seriously thought that the Jan 6 Insurrection was caused by or can be excused by some other event in some other place.

Wanna try again?
You are asking for me to speculate, then launch into a polemic based on my non response. OK, I ignore that. All I am asking is "WHY NOT LOOK INTO ALL THE RIOTS". What is wrong with that proposition?

No. That sounds like you're saying January 6 would not have happened if the riots in the previous summer had not happened. That's total bullshit
Well not to put a fine point on it, LETS EXAMINE ALL THE RIOTS. Got a problem with that?

You are asking for me to speculate, then launch into a polemic based on my non response. OK, I ignore that. All I am asking is "WHY NOT LOOK INTO ALL THE RIOTS". What is wrong with that proposition?
You're engaging in typical right wing bullshit.

A. Why would you investigate "the riots". What would you expect to find? There has to be a REASON you undertake such an effort.

B. You ARE trying to claim that the Jan 6 Insurrection is justified by "the riots".

That's pure horse shit

A. Why would you investigate "the riots". What would you expect to find? There has to be a REASON you undertake such an effort.

B. You ARE trying to claim that the Jan 6 Insurrection is justified by "the riots".

That's pure horse shit
Because you say so. That is how this works. Excuse me again: What is wrong with congress examining everything that led up to race riots of 2020, the democrats contributing and spewing pro BLM propaganda and cheering them on and K. Harris bailing out BLM rioters..No, lets investigate the lot of them, no excuses.

No, they really don't.

Congress needs to do their jobs, nothing more. I didn't vote them in to play Barney Fife.

Because you say so. That is how this works. Excuse me again: What is wrong with congress examining everything that led up to race riots of 2020, the democrats contributing and spewing pro BLM propaganda and cheering them on and K. Harris bailing out BLM rioters..No, lets investigate the lot of them, no excuses.
Dodging and weaving?

Deal with these issues

That's pure horse shit

That's pure horse shit
So All I ask is: lets get the facts .(Like Covid is as dangerous as yesterdays flu, its NOT like the black death. And the CDC is the biggest provider of disinformation ever...You DON'T need a mask, you need one, then you need two,) Lets look into ALL of the riots not just one specific incident, let look at all incidents across the board fairly and unequivocally and examine them fairly without bias.

So All I ask is: lets get the facts .(Like Covid is as dangerous as yesterdays flu, its NOT like the black death. And the CDC is the biggest provider of disinformation ever...You DON'T need a mask, you need one, then you need two,) Lets look into ALL of the riots not just one specific incident, let look at all incidents across the board fairly and unequivocally and examine them fairly without bias.
And yet you can't give us a reason WHY you want this?

A little sonnnnng

A little dannnnnce

A littler seltzer down your pantsss

Keep tap dancing

Forum List

Back