Congress is exempt from vaccine mandate

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's The Blaze and what it is says is will reportedly be exempt from the mandate. so before jumping too far I will wait for verification but if true the rest of the country would indeed have a valid argument in telling them to bugger off. This would be an excellent chance to lead by example. Without that the people have no valid reason to do what those in leadership will not do.

It's The Blaze and what it is says is will reportedly be exempt from the mandate. so before jumping too far I will wait for verification but if true the rest of the country would indeed have a valid argument in telling them to bugger off. This would be an excellent chance to lead by example. Without that the people have no valid reason to do what those in leadership will not do.
They dont have to do that, They can do what they want.
They arent trying to appeal to decent minded people.

I understand why those in Congress want their rights, but why did they exempt the post office?

Are they afraid of people going "postal" when they deliver their mail?

Half wits.

Should we be surprised?
Technically it is not a mandate. It is just OSHA telling you to accept a swab up the nose or quit.

Technically it is not a mandate. It is just OSHA telling you to accept a swab up the nose or quit.
Unless you are in Congress. If you are Congress, you don't have to have a swab rammed up your nose every day

How nice for them

I reckon if the rest of the country wants their rights back, then run for Congress.

Otherwise, it sucks to be you.

However…they either don’t offer an exemption even for medical reasons OR they make them impossible to qualify for.

OSHA was a reach around ( which Biden staff admitted online).

Biden doesn’t control the congressional branch. Nancy Pelosi has to determine if there is a mandate or not and she already said back in April that there would not be. We will see if she changes her mind if folks start getting sick.
I'm not sure that works though. He also doesn't control companies, and really he doesn't control the general population, yet he mandated vaccines for all of them, including the entirety of the federal workforce and all contractors.

This is bad optics for them to be exempt and Pelosi refusing to mandate it, citing privacy concerns. This could apply to everyone.

I'm not sure that works though. He also doesn't control companies, and really he doesn't control the general population, yet he mandated vaccines for all of them, including the entirety of the federal workforce and all contractors.

This is bad optics for them to be exempt and Pelosi refusing to mandate it, citing privacy concerns. This could apply to everyone.
Don't worry, if businesses close again just call Pelosi for a hair cut.

Biden doesn’t control the congressional branch. Nancy Pelosi has to determine if there is a mandate or not and she already said back in April that there would not be. We will see if she changes her mind if folks start getting sick.
He doesnt control the private sector either.

1631543324281.png

I have lost my patience with the UN-vaccinated.
They are to be condemned as evil.
EVERY American MUST Be Vaccinated!

1631542940962.png

....oh, except illegal immigrants.
many of whom already have the virus

1631543540968.png

...and Congress - we are special and my
mandate doesn't apply to us either.

Forum List

Back