Congress holds historic public UFO hearing, as military struggles to understand 'mystery' flying phenomena, 1st in 50 years...today Tuesday at 9AM ET

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It is absolutely clear that success at UFO transparency will require legal coercion to force insiders to come forward and a window of immunity from prosecution if they do. Will Congress ever have the balls to do that?

If ET is coming, he must be one smart SOB if he travels between stars.
If ET is from our solar system, he's still pretty fucking smart.
Hope he's friendly..

It is absolutely clear that success at UFO transparency will require legal coercion to force insiders to come forward and a window of immunity from prosecution if they do. Will Congress ever have the balls to do that?

In which Congress admits they have so badly messed up our nation that might as well give over the info on UFOs...the population can't possibly be more cynical and agitated than they already are...

In which Congress admits they have so badly messed up our nation that might as well give over the info on UFOs...the population can't possibly be more cynical and agitated than they already are...
Why would beings advanced enough to travel the stars want anything to do with an obviously self destructive race Sue?

~S~

If ET is coming, he must be one smart SOB if he travels between stars.
If ET is from our solar system, he's still pretty fucking smart.
Hope he's friendly..
If he is coming then they have already been here many times to watch the Hairless Primates evolve into something they might have to exterminate…

If he is coming then they have already been here many times to watch the Hairless Primates evolve into something they might have to exterminate…
They my not even be carbon based.
They may be an ancient AI leftover from a long gone species?
Or as you say, they may be scouts for a mother-ship to come to and capture...

They my not even be carbon based.
They may be an ancient AI leftover from a long gone species?
Or as you say, they may be scouts for a mother-ship to come to and capture...
My adopted brother said this and he said what if a Alien Race came here and offer to cure us but for payment we become their food source?

How many humans would love to live let say fifty years with no diseases and then be harvested for food?

Sad part I believe a majority of humanity would make that deal if it brought peace and no disease…

As for scouts being here or if we have been visited, well I believe we have and I believe we are tested to see if we can advance enough to be brought from this isolated region of space but we are proving why we can not be because we are like the locus or roach and we just destroy everything in life…

.....and in conclusion we still have no idea what any of this stuff is.

Just to note - there is nothing really that new.
So... yeah... the timing... "LOOK EVERYONE... HERE IS A SHINY OBJECT!"""

itsnotaliens.jpg

Why would beings advanced enough to travel the stars want anything to do with an obviously self destructive race Sue?

~S~
A better question would be if these aliens are so much more technologically advanced than we are why would they come all this way to put anal probes up human rectoms and mutilate (only) cows as so many have claimed has happened?

:p

Deputy Dir of Naval Intel Bray describes one video at UFO hearing: It quickly passes by the cockpit of the of the aircraft.
Schiff: And is this one of the phenomena that we can't explain?
Bray: I do not have an explanation for what this this specific object is.

Questions by Himes: When you say “we can’t explain” do you mean you’ve recovered organic alien bodies from a crashed UFO?

Bray: We need more data.

Himes: You mean you need more alien bodies?

Bray: Yes. I mean, no. We don’t have any alien bodies

Most interesting things from UFO hearing:

* Officials say they haven't recovered any physical materials that aren't consistent with terrestrial origin

* Question on looking for objects in ocean deferred until closed portion of hearing

* No efforts made to communicate with UAPs

Forum List

Back