Congress had 2 full years to check out Joe Biden and they didn't think

it was necessary, for 2 years and with Tramp in charge. This is too funny it comes up now when Joe Biden is running for president

and this happened in 2016. Hunter quit work for Burisma in 2019. Why oh why did the Republcan senate not check this out earlier or the China incidence.

Its all fake new, Hunter Biden did nothing wrong except be suspicious and not that suspicious for the Republicans apparently to investigate.

So tramp is finding Joe Biden a huge threat.

I think I will vote for Biden and he can put his son and dtr in law as unpaid advisors and give them offices in the WH without security clearances, what do you think about that??
That was guaranteed as much as we put endless Samantha B plus lesbians into space. When will be the first murder I wonder?

I am talking about replacing Ivanka and Jared with Bidens son Hunter and his new wife in their place. I wonder if he turned Jew to accommodate her.

it was necessary, for 2 years and with Tramp in charge. This is too funny it comes up now when Joe Biden is running for president

and this happened in 2016. Hunter quit work for Burisma in 2019. Why oh why did the Republcan senate not check this out earlier or the China incidence.

Its all fake new, Hunter Biden did nothing wrong except be suspicious and not that suspicious for the Republicans apparently to investigate.

I think I will vote for Biden and he can put his son and dtr in law as unpaid advisors and give them offices in the WH without security clearances, what do you think about that??
You think a independent non governmental organization WOULD GIVE A CRACK HEAD 1 billion dollars? It’s going to be exposed. Nothing you can do.

That was guaranteed as much as we put endless Samantha B plus lesbians into space. When will be the first murder I wonder?

I am talking about replacing Ivanka and Jared with Bidens son Hunter and his new wife in their place. I wonder if he turned Jew to accommodate her.

I have no problem with Hunter and his wife having an office in the White House. And, I'm sure that he legitimately earned the $50,000 a month he was paid due to his expertise in the oil industry and his command of the Russian language, that allowed him to engage in detailed technical discussions to supervise the operations of the company. I'm am sure he was not given the job in order to curry favor with his father.

There, I sound just as ignorant and naive as you.

I have no problem with Hunter and his wife having an office in the White House. And, I'm sure that he legitimately earned the $50,000 a month he was paid due to his expertise in the oil industry and his command of the Russian language, that allowed him to engage in detailed technical discussions to supervise the operations of the company. I'm am sure he was not given the job in order to curry favor with his father.

I have no problem with Ivanka and Jared having an office in the White House. And, I'm sure that he legitimately earned an unknown amount a month he is paid due to his expertise in the Israel and his foreign knowledge of the middle east , that allowed him to engage in detailed technical discussions to supervise the operations of the US gov. I'm am sure he was not given the job in order to curry favor with his father in law. I have no problem with either Jared or Ivanka having security clearances.

That is you.

I have no problem with Ivanka and Jared having an office in the White House. And, I'm sure that he legitimately earned an unknown amount a month he is paid due to his expertise in the Israel and his foreign knowledge of the middle east , that allowed him to engage in detailed technical discussions to supervise the operations of the US gov. I'm am sure he was not given the job in order to curry favor with his father in law. I have no problem with either Jared or Ivanka having security clearances.

That is you.

LOL! You tried hard to set the same suspicions, but failed miserably. So, you are ignorant, naive and a failure who is blinded by your unreasoned hatred for Trump.

The Bidens were really private citizens until Sleepy Joe came forward and announced his candidacy.

Now, its more of an issue, as the electorate is being asked to cast a vote on whether they think the Biden Family is righteous or not, and deserving to serve in the WH.

If Bill Clinton was a security guard having relations with his gf in a guard shack, it wouldn't be a cause for public attention either..

It's your vote, knock yourself out.

That is you.

LOL! You tried hard to set the same suspicions, but failed miserably. So, you are ignorant, naive and a failure who is blinded by your unreasoned hatred for Trump.

So seems your find with nepotism??

The Bidens were really private citizens until Sleepy Joe came forward and announced his candidacy.

Now, its more of an issue, as the electorate is being asked to cast a vote on whether they think the Biden Family is righteous or not, and deserving to serve in the WH.

If Bill Clinton was a security guard having relations with his gf in a guard shack, it wouldn't be a cause for public attention either..

I know tramp finds him a huge threat.

I know tramp finds him a huge threat.

Sleepy Joe is a huge threat to our democracy, President Trump has this right. The Vice President has gone goofy, and he wasn't that swift to start with. Do we really want a President in this country who visits his brain surgeon regularly to clean up the cobwebs in his skull?

If Sleepy Joe thinks a dope head like Hunter Biden is appropriate to serve as an adviser, he should promise to do exactly that.

And if you think there was no nepotism here with the Bidens using their influence to be corrupt in Ukraine, that's your privilege. We'll see what the people think.

Nepotism doesn't not seem to matter to the tramp cult or republicans in general. So why now?? tramps kids are enriching themselves and tramp is too,

heads of foreign countries know to pay for his lodgings.

If Sleepy Joe thinks a dope head like Hunter Biden is appropriate to serve as an adviser, he should promise to do exactly that.

And if you think there was no nepotism here with the Bidens using their influence to be corrupt in Ukraine, that's your privilege. We'll see what the people think.

Nepotism doesn't not seem to matter to the tramp cult or republicans in general. So why now?? tramps kids are enriching themselves and tramp is too,

Foreign leaders like to stay at first class facilities when they are in Washington DC, Vegas, or other leading cities in the free world. The Trump Organization has a virtual monopoly on 5 star facilities and the same world leaders visited long before Trump started serving as President. Where would you have them stay instead, at a Motel Freaking 6? Or maybe the YMCA?

Trump really hasn't enriched himself since taking office. Obama and Clinton increased their net worths a hundredfold. But not Donald J. Trump, at least not yet. And it doesn't seem like he will doit.

As far as the President's kin, I'm sure some of them may take advantage, but all President's have that. President Carter's brother made bank with his own brewery, taking advantage of his attachment to the administration.

Sadly, the media is complicit with not even questioning the activity.
If it had been the Trump family, there would have been a caravan of reporters doing
some hardcore investigating.

Call me a liar

Last edited:

Well nepotism is ok now. Also Hunter was never corrupt in Ukraine, he was never investigated.
Interesting, how do you know Hunter wasn't corrupt if he was never investigated?

Last edited:

Well, Republicans used to be for free trade, deficit reduction and family values too… That was before Trump. Now they are okay with protectionism, deficit spending, and the blob paying off porn stars.

Well, Republicans used to be for free trade, deficit reduction and family values too… That was before Trump. Now they are okay with protectionism, deficit spending, and the blob paying off porn stars.

If they want to investigation corruption they should continue to investigate Russia, Tramp and numerous other in his admin such as Wilbur Ross.

Forum List

Back