Congress had 2 full years to check out Joe Biden and they didn't think

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
it was necessary, for 2 years and with Tramp in charge. This is too funny it comes up now when Joe Biden is running for president

and this happened in 2016. Hunter quit work for Burisma in 2019. Why oh why did the Republcan senate not check this out earlier or the China incidence.

Its all fake new, Hunter Biden did nothing wrong except be suspicious and not that suspicious for the Republicans apparently to investigate.

So tramp is finding Joe Biden a huge threat.

I think I will vote for Biden and he can put his son and dtr in law as unpaid advisors and give them offices in the WH without security clearances, what do you think about that??

it was necessary, for 2 years and with Tramp in charge. This is too funny it comes up now when Joe Biden is running for president

and this happened in 2016. Hunter quit work for Burisma in 2019. Why oh why did the Republcan senate not check this out earlier or the China incidence.

Its all fake new, Hunter Biden did nothing wrong except be suspicious and not that suspicious for the Republicans apparently to investigate.

I think I will vote for Biden and he can put his son and dtr in law as unpaid advisors and give them offices in the WH without security clearances.

arent you assuming they werent doing anything???
and also there is a new guy in charge in ukraine that is more in line to deal with corruption than the old guy,,,,

it must be your TDS that caused you not to think,,,AGAIN

I think I will vote for Biden and he can put his son and dtr in law as unpaid advisors and give them offices in the WH without security clearances.

and also there is a new guy in charge in ukraine that is more in line to deal with corruption than the old guy,,,,

Just the tax cut, and nothing else.

What do you think if Joe Biden gets in office and his son and dtr in law can have offices in the WH and can be his unpaid advisors sans security clearances.

I think I will vote for Biden and he can put his son and dtr in law as unpaid advisors and give them offices in the WH without security clearances, what do you think about that??
If that's what he wants to do, fine. He was not investigated because he has a lot of political capital-that's why he's running. I don't think either Biden or Trump should be nailed by this-but Joe has the media avoiding the issue and they are piling on Trump.I dislike the media double standard.

Just the tax cut, and nothing else.

What do you think if Joe Biden gets in office and his son and dtr in law can have offices in the WH and can be his unpaid advisors sans security clearances.

i THINK JOE AND HIS SON SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT STAYING OUT OF JAIL right now and not getting in the whitehouse

If that's what he wants to do, fine. He was not investigated because he has a lot of political capital-that's why he's running. I don't think either Biden or Trump should be nailed by this-but Joe has the media avoiding the issue and they are piling on Trump.I dislike the media double standard.

Well too late, everyone now knows about Joe Biden and tramp is guilty of having another country that needs military aid strong arming the new president to investigate Biden and his son. He is the worst kind of traitor, he is a high security risk. I wonder what in the heck else he did, we all know he and his kids are self enriching themselves.

If Sleepy Joe thinks a dope head like Hunter Biden is appropriate to serve as an adviser, he should promise to do exactly that.

And if you think there was no nepotism here with the Bidens using their influence to be corrupt in Ukraine, that's your privilege. We'll see what the people think.

Well too late, everyone now knows about Joe Biden and tramp is guilty of having another country that needs military aid strong arming the new president to investigate Biden and his son. He is the worst kind of traitor, he is a high security risk. I wonder what in the heck else he did, we all know he and his kids are self enriching themselves.

your TDS is causing you to think things that are not true,,,

trump never strong armed them with any aid, but by bidens own admission did strongarm them

the bidens need to worry about jail time and noit the whitehouse

If Sleepy Joe thinks a dope head like Hunter Biden is appropriate to serve as an adviser, he should promise to do exactly that.

And if you think there was no nepotism here with the Bidens using their influence to be corrupt in Ukraine, that's your privilege. We'll see what the people think.

Well nepotism is ok now. Also Hunter was never corrupt in Ukraine, he was never investigated.

Well nepotism is ok now. Also Hunter was never corrupt in Ukraine, he was never investigated.

but the company he was on the board of was being investigated

Hunter was definitely corrupt in the United States, chucked out of the US Navy because of his cocaine habit. Now, the question here is whether Ukraine will investigate him. If the young Mr. Biden has nothing to hide, he should be welcoming the investigation to give him a chance to prove his innocence.

She REALLY IS THIS STUPID ya'll...

I have no idea how she remains a fugitive from natural selection, but I can only assume she is constantly monitored and there is nothing sharp or pointed in her basement dwelling.

I just can't imagine the expense, perhaps Pinhealope is part of the Kennedy clan? If Rosemary Kennedy had a child it's Pinhealope and the lobotomy was repeated.

Trump saw the "new guy" as someone he could corrupt. Projector in Chief.

Hunter was definitely corrupt in the United States, chucked out of the US Navy because of his cocaine habit. Now, the question here is whether Ukraine will investigate him. If the young Mr. Biden has nothing to hide, he should be welcoming the investigation to give him a chance to prove his innocence.
You weren't around in the '80s? It grabs you hard and won't let go. Just ask Trump's boy Larry.

got a link or is this just your TDS talking??

Link? For what, a view point?

Link? For what, a view point?
so it was the TDS talking,,,

b
SJWWrJ4.png

That was guaranteed as much as we put endless Samantha B plus lesbians into space. When will be the first murder I wonder?

New Topics

Forum List

Back