Congratulations, Trumpsters

He has pissed off WOMEN, and should have pissed off ALL women, and would, if so many of them weren't ROBOT, duped Democrats. Has annihilated in one minute, the gains made in womens' sports, by women civil right activists over half a century.

And for what ? To place Tran-Supremacy over the rights of women, and allow a bunch of pathetic, dishonorable, disgraced, deranged perverts, to use their male strength and speed to overpower women - something we are all taught, as boys, TO NEVER DO.

It doesn't get sleazier and more low-life than this. These GUYS (posing as women) need psychiatrists, not track shoes.

Let's hope more women wake up to what he's doing whether they have daughters in school athletics or not. They made claim the Republicans had a war on women when we objected to making birth control mandatory for all Commie Care plans. This is actually a real war on women and girls.

Your daughter is a star basketball player in her high school and her team is amazing. Now they have to play against a school with one of these weirdos and they lose the game and possibly the title at the end of the season. But it's more than that. A trophy is lifelong and cherished for the rest of a persons life. Besides the trophy, your daughter could have very well lost a college scholarship that could have helped her out and the family greatly.

All Democrats realize what a mistake Biden is. They are trying to get him to relinquish his sole authority over launching nuclear weapons. They don't trust him and Congress wants to be part of the decision if God help us that ever needs to happen.

When leaders of your own party don't trust you, everybody has a pretty good idea how bad of shape this country is in with creepy Joe in charge.
He was used by Democrats only for his name recognition to thereby generate more VOTES. Democrats never considered him worthwhile to be anything in government, more than an opportunist who hooks up with enemy countries, against his own. when they discovered he could NOT get votes, they took to fraud to push him into office.

Here's a look at how much support he DOESN'T have >>

Last edited:
Let's hope more women wake up to what he's doing whether they have daughters in school athletics or not. They made claim the Republicans had a war on women when we objected to making birth control mandatory for all Commie Care plans. This is actually a real war on women and girls.

Your daughter is a star basketball player in her high school and her team is amazing. Now they have to play against a school with one of these weirdos and they lose the game and possibly the title at the end of the season. But it's more than that. A trophy is lifelong and cherished for the rest of a persons life. Besides the trophy, your daughter could have very well lost a college scholarship that could have helped her out and the family greatly.
Trophies and scholorships are bad enough - when will the day come when some woman LOSES HER LIFE, because of this ludicrous idea of letting men compete against women ?

There was one case that I know of (maybe many more) where a Tranny man (Fallon Fox) convinced IDIOT producers in a martial arts fight, to let him fight against a woman. To no one's surprise, this goofball, too cowardly to fight against men, fractured the skull of his female MMA opponent (Tamikka Brents), and almost killed her. She also suffered a concussion (bruise of the brain) + 7 broken orbital bones.

Amazing how a guy could even show himself in public after something like this. Bad enough being the weirdo freak that he is, without using it to overpower women in totally unfair fights. Wow, whatever happened to honor ?

1614995551857.png
<< MAN fighting against women. Crazy.

.. an unscientific online poll where rightards like you could claim they now regret voting for Biden. I would say I can't believe you're dumb enough to fall for that but I don't lie.
Anyone dumb enough to vote for Biden ought to be institutionalized.
Funny, my grandson today asked me, papa, who voted for four dollars a gallon gas? Hahaha sixteen year olds are smarter than stupid demofks

Funny, my grandson today asked me, papa, who voted for four dollars a gallon gas? Hahaha sixteen year olds are smarter than stupid demofks
Gas prices are now up to $2.65/gallon here in Tampa, Florida. 80 cent a gallon increase in one month, since Biden rescinded the Presidential Permit for Keystone XL on his first day in office, and paused all oil and gas permitting on federal lands and waters, and canceled lease sales.

Hey Dems. Aren't you glad you're paying 80 cents a gallon more for your gas now ? Thought your vote for Biden was going to be for free ? Don't get used to it though. It's going to go up a lot more.

Trophies and scholorships are bad enough - when will the day come when some woman LOSES HER LIFE, because of this ludicrous idea of letting men compete against women ?

There was one case that I know of (maybe many more) where a Tranny man (Fallon Fox) convinced IDIOT producers in a martial arts fight, to let him fight against a woman. To no one's surprise, this goofball, too cowardly to fight against men, fractured the skull of his female MMA opponent (Tamikka Brents), and almost killed her. She also suffered a concussion (bruise of the brain) + 7 broken orbital bones.

Amazing how a guy could even show himself in public after something like this. Bad enough being the weirdo freak that he is, without using it to overpower women in totally unfair fights. Wow, whatever happened to honor ?

This is how the Democrats are destroying are country and culture. Years ago I was living at my sisters house while my house was being rebuilt after a major fire. My niece who was 16 at the time came home frantic. The boys down the street told her they were going to beat her up.

I didn't want to get involved in my sisters family business, but all I could think to myself was, how did this happen? Am I that old? In my younger days, if boys found out another boy was going to beat up a girl, he would get the hell beaten out of him for being such a sissy.

Several days later it hit me. I was in the basement where I was channel surfing. I came across several hero shows where the female actress was the good girl against the evil bad guys. The scenes were her getting attacked by several macho well built guys, and kicking their asses almost effortlessly.

Brainwashing has worked successfully for the left. It starts off in public primary education, advances to colleges, in the meantime, they own most all media outlets, Hollywood, major social media, music, and even search engines. Now they've even dominated sports.

I also know how brainwashing works. Given time, a weirdo competing in female sports will eventually be accepted by the general public via brainwashing.

Hey Dems. Aren't you glad you're paying 80 cents a gallon more for your gas now ? Thought your vote for Biden was going to be for free ? Don't get used to it though. It's going to go up a lot more.

The problem with that is most don't care. All they really care about is satisfying their anger over President Trump.

The problem with that is most don't care. All they really care about is satisfying their anger over President Trump.
They are truly DERANGED. ...and don't even know what they are supposed to be angry about. He gave them all the things they wanted. See OP >>

A national poll that gives Biden a 60% approval rating is "fake news", but a poll from Kellyanne is fucking gospel.

One can only laugh at this point.

I don't see how you have that figured. Creepy Joe has been in office less than two months. Already he's pissed off the people in Canada, pissed off the people of New Mexico, pissed off the military, pissed off ICE, pissed off our border patrol, pissed off parents who have daughters in school athletics, and I'm sure pissed off people that drive a lot to work and back given the gasoline price increase since he took office.

He's far from over. Now he's going to piss off gun owners in this country which is about 70 to 100 million Americans depending on who's survey you subscribe to.

You can't piss off that many Americans and then say the survey isn't telling the truth but approval ratings are.
From your hardcore, completely one-sided, partisan political perspective.

You agree with the polls that agree with you, and disagree with those that don't. You just don't see that.

That was precisely my original point.

Last edited:
A national poll that gives Biden a 60% approval rating is "fake news", but a poll from Kellyanne is fucking gospel.

One can only laugh at this point.
HA HA HA.. Oh a "national" poll is it ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head). Democrat polls polling Democrats give Biden a 60% rating. Well, what a surprise.

Actually, that's pretty shitty. This means 40% of Democrats want to have nothing to do with the sleazeball, pedophile China-hack, with his brains falling out of his head.

If a poll was taken of Republicans, Trump would get a 95% approval rating, as I see him getting in Republican polls every day, posted in email.

If you're putting stock in polls, the 60% figure is far higher than anything Trump ever got.

They probably don't tell you that in your world. Or it's Evil Godless Nazi Chinese Venezuelan Hitler Commie Deep State Swamp Fake News.

Last edited:
Would Dan Crenshaw qualify?
As being "FOX News"? Nope.
If you partial quote me again I will start doing the same to you and report you.. Last warning. This response was not even to your question.
Go right ahead, crybaby.
Well you alter the conversation with your tactic. Same way your news sources like CNN and MSDNC do. And yes, you’re a crybaby.

but got it cancalled by Rump

Stopped reading here. People that talk like babies do not deserve the dignity of being taken seriously.

Really??? Is this the hill you want to die on. The names you've called people. The insults you heap on Democrats daily.

Go fuck yourself.

I call people names BACK, when they have been fucking assholes and need to be called on it.

Your lib desire to be a fucking asshole and be treated with civility in turn, is you being a little crybaby.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Now I get to call you a name since you just lived up to that name. I NEVER called you a name, not once. But since you claim I did and you answered me with your insults, guess what, you are a liar and an oxygen thief.
\

I actually called Dragonlady a name, since she called me a name, first.

Try to be less stupid.

And calling someone stupid isn't calling someone a name? You and your bunch have been so rude and crude for so long now that you actually think it's civilized behavior. It is if you are part of the Manson family.

Again, you called me a name first, based on your mistake.

So, if you had apologized, I was prepared to let it go at that.

YOU people are the ones that have been so rude for so long that you don't even notice anymore.

How about providing the quote where I insulted you first? Sorry, the Vinnie Barbarino defense won't work.

Sure.

" you are a liar and an oxygen thief. "

That's after you insulted me. What's the matter, you can't take it? You are a sniveling liar and an oxygen thief.

No, that was after I insulted dragonlady who told me to go fuck myself.

LIke I said, you libs have been rude for so long, that you don't even notice your own rudeness. Yet, get offended when we give any of it back to you.

Question: What do you call a person who is willing to dish it out, but cries when they get it back?

Keep being the pathetic serial liar and oxygen thief you really are. You are todays entertainment.

Listen fucktard. As amusing as it is, to see you demonstrate that you are too retarded to keep track of when someone is talking to you or someone else, it is time to....

I take that back, I'm happy to make fun of you some more on this.

You are too fucking retarded to notice when some other lib jumped into the discussion and made a comment. I responded to her. YOu thought I was talking to you and made a point about it. A wrong point.

You are a fucking moron and an asshole.

Why thank you for your concern. You may go back to your pathetic serial lying and stealing oxygen now.

No concern for you. As far as I care you can choke to death on someone else's vomit.

My point stands. I insulted dragonlady, rightfully so, and you took personal offense, thinking I insulted you.

Because you are stupid.

And the gift that keeps on giving. You have my permission to go back to your pathetic serial lying and stealing oxygen. Be grateful.

What "lie" do you think I said, you moron?

Be thankful that I gave you permission to be the pathetic serial liar and you have my permission to keep stealing oxygen. We'll make more. :9:

Got it. YOu are just a talking shit that you cannot back up. Standard lib.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

From your hardcore, completely one-sided, partisan political perspective.

You agree with the polls that agree with you, and disagree with those that don't. You just don't see that.

That was precisely my original point.

I really don't believe in polls of any kind. The one I posted just asked a specific question--not generalities. My only point is bringing it up is to demonstrate that we have way too many politically ignorant voters voting, and now we have a dementia patient running the country. He's in such bad shape that even his party wants to strip him of having individual control over our nuclear arms. Hell, as much as they hated Trump, they didn't even try that with him.

The efforts the commies are making now is to insure more politically ignorant people vote by walking to their home and plopping a ballot on their kitchen table. The ignorant vote assures them of complete and unchallenged power in this country.

They are truly DERANGED. ...and don't even know what they are supposed to be angry about. He gave them all the things they wanted. See OP >>

Yep. China controls the actions of our country now.

China White House.jpg

but got it cancalled by Rump

Stopped reading here. People that talk like babies do not deserve the dignity of being taken seriously.

Really??? Is this the hill you want to die on. The names you've called people. The insults you heap on Democrats daily.

Go fuck yourself.

I call people names BACK, when they have been fucking assholes and need to be called on it.

Your lib desire to be a fucking asshole and be treated with civility in turn, is you being a little crybaby.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Now I get to call you a name since you just lived up to that name. I NEVER called you a name, not once. But since you claim I did and you answered me with your insults, guess what, you are a liar and an oxygen thief.
\

I actually called Dragonlady a name, since she called me a name, first.

Try to be less stupid.

And calling someone stupid isn't calling someone a name? You and your bunch have been so rude and crude for so long now that you actually think it's civilized behavior. It is if you are part of the Manson family.

Again, you called me a name first, based on your mistake.

So, if you had apologized, I was prepared to let it go at that.

YOU people are the ones that have been so rude for so long that you don't even notice anymore.

How about providing the quote where I insulted you first? Sorry, the Vinnie Barbarino defense won't work.

Sure.

" you are a liar and an oxygen thief. "

That's after you insulted me. What's the matter, you can't take it? You are a sniveling liar and an oxygen thief.

No, that was after I insulted dragonlady who told me to go fuck myself.

LIke I said, you libs have been rude for so long, that you don't even notice your own rudeness. Yet, get offended when we give any of it back to you.

Question: What do you call a person who is willing to dish it out, but cries when they get it back?

Keep being the pathetic serial liar and oxygen thief you really are. You are todays entertainment.

Listen fucktard. As amusing as it is, to see you demonstrate that you are too retarded to keep track of when someone is talking to you or someone else, it is time to....

I take that back, I'm happy to make fun of you some more on this.

You are too fucking retarded to notice when some other lib jumped into the discussion and made a comment. I responded to her. YOu thought I was talking to you and made a point about it. A wrong point.

You are a fucking moron and an asshole.

Why thank you for your concern. You may go back to your pathetic serial lying and stealing oxygen now.

No concern for you. As far as I care you can choke to death on someone else's vomit.

My point stands. I insulted dragonlady, rightfully so, and you took personal offense, thinking I insulted you.

Because you are stupid.

And the gift that keeps on giving. You have my permission to go back to your pathetic serial lying and stealing oxygen. Be grateful.

What "lie" do you think I said, you moron?

Be thankful that I gave you permission to be the pathetic serial liar and you have my permission to keep stealing oxygen. We'll make more. :9:

Got it. YOu are just a talking shit that you cannot back up. Standard lib.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Are you saying that I have your permission to FUCK OFF AND DIE? Thank you for the option and that will be something that happens to all of us sooner or later even without your permission.

Have a questions about Trump, would like answered. Explain why Trump & wife got vaccinated in January against the virus, but did not tell you to get a shot as soon as possible?

Forum List

Back