Congratulations, Trumpsters

Hate of your fellow American accomplishes Nothing. This board has been sounding more & more like a sixth grade school yard.

There's already a DOZEN things he could run against, right now.

The Polling Company, which was founded by former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, surveyed 1,750 individuals online who self-identified as Biden voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

:auiqs.jpg:

LOLOLOL

The Polling Company, which was founded by former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway, surveyed 1,750 individuals online who self-identified as Biden voters in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

... an unscientific online poll where rightards like you could claim they now regret voting for Biden. I would say I can't believe you're dumb enough to fall for that but I don't lie.

:auiqs.jpg:
Damn, ya beat me to it. :beer:

And...........
And ....... on top of being a research committee founded by Trump's senior counselor, as if that's not enough -- it's an unscientific online poll. That means schmucks like you could have participated by pretending to be a Biden voter.

face-palm-gif.278959

And...........
And ....... on top of being a research committee founded by Trump's senior counselor, as if that's not enough -- it's an unscientific online poll. That means schmucks like you could have participated by pretending to be a Biden voter.

face-palm-gif.278959
A national poll that gives Biden a 60% approval rating is "fake news", but a poll from Kellyanne is fucking gospel.

One can only laugh at this point.

And...........

face-palm-gif.278959
A national poll that gives Biden a 60% approval rating is "fake news", but a poll from Kellyanne is fucking gospel.

To be fair... I think they are both shit.

Hate of your fellow American accomplishes Nothing. This board has been sounding more & more like a sixth grade school yard.
If Democrats would stop being "fellow Americans", and start being the separate country that they are, we wouldn't be thinking about hating each other.

And...........

face-palm-gif.278959

To be fair... I think they are both shit.
Why? On average, polls showed Trump's job approval rating to be in the low to mid 40's, and he went on to lose his election in a landslide.

And...........

face-palm-gif.278959

Son polls are no better than used toilet paper, flush it

Why? On average, polls showed Trump's job approval rating to be in the low to mid 40's, and he went on to lose his election in a landslide.
Because people who are actually willing to take the poll, are already not really representing most people. Right from the start.

And of course.. If you don't know the questions asked and what the supplied answers are, then it's hard to see what people actually said. What you really have... Is this website is saying "this" is true, without actually giving the evidence.

I don't see how you have that figured. Creepy Joe has been in office less than two months. Already he's pissed off the people in Canada, pissed off the people of New Mexico, pissed off the military, pissed off ICE, pissed off our border patrol, pissed off parents who have daughters in school athletics, and I'm sure pissed off people that drive a lot to work and back given the gasoline price increase since he took office.

He's far from over. Now he's going to piss off gun owners in this country which is about 70 to 100 million Americans depending on who's survey you subscribe to.

You can't piss off that many Americans and then say the survey isn't telling the truth but approval ratings are.

HA HA HA.. Oh a "national" poll is it ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head). Democrat polls polling Democrats give Biden a 60% rating. Well, what a surprise.

Actually, that's pretty shitty. This means 40% of Democrats want to have nothing to do with the sleazeball, pedophile China-hack, with his brains falling out of his head.

If a poll was taken of Republicans, Trump would get a 95% approval rating, as I see him getting in Republican polls every day, posted in email.

HA HA HA.. Oh a "national" poll is it ? Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head). Democrat polls polling Democrats give Biden a 60% rating. Well, what a surprise.

Actually, that's pretty shitty. This means 40% of Democrats want to have nothing to do with the sleazeball, pedophile China-hack, with his brains falling out of his head.

If a poll was taken of Republicans, Trump would get a 95% approval rating, as I see him getting in Republican polls every day, posted in email.

All Democrats realize what a mistake Biden is. They are trying to get him to relinquish his sole authority over launching nuclear weapons. They don't trust him and Congress wants to be part of the decision if God help us that ever needs to happen.

When leaders of your own party don't trust you, everybody has a pretty good idea how bad of shape this country is in with creepy Joe in charge.

I don't see how you have that figured. Creepy Joe has been in office less than two months. Already he's pissed off the people in Canada, pissed off the people of New Mexico, pissed off the military, pissed off ICE, pissed off our border patrol, pissed off parents who have daughters in school athletics, and I'm sure pissed off people that drive a lot to work and back given the gasoline price increase since he took office.

He's far from over. Now he's going to piss off gun owners in this country which is about 70 to 100 million Americans depending on who's survey you subscribe to.

You can't piss off that many Americans and then say the survey isn't telling the truth but approval ratings are.
He has pissed off WOMEN, and should have pissed off ALL women, and would, if so many of them weren't ROBOT, duped Democrats. Has annihilated in one minute, the gains made in womens' sports, by women civil right activists over half a century.

And for what ? To place Tran-Supremacy over the rights of women, and allow a bunch of pathetic, dishonorable, disgraced, deranged perverts, to use their male strength and speed to overpower women - something we are all taught, as boys, TO NEVER DO.

It doesn't get sleazier and more low-life than this. These GUYS (posing as women) need psychiatrists, not track shoes.

Forum List

Back