Congratulations, Trumpsters

but got it cancalled by Rump

Stopped reading here. People that talk like babies do not deserve the dignity of being taken seriously.

I can always tell when I am right and hit a nerve. You start insulting. Thank you for the confirmation.

You talk like a baby and I called you on it. That is not you hitting a nerve, that is me not pretending that you should be taken seriously.

:lame2:

1614806669338.png

Stopped reading here. People that talk like babies do not deserve the dignity of being taken seriously.

I can always tell when I am right and hit a nerve. You start insulting. Thank you for the confirmation.

You talk like a baby and I called you on it. That is not you hitting a nerve, that is me not pretending that you should be taken seriously.

:lame2:

View attachment 463775
:9:

Really??? Is this the hill you want to die on. The names you've called people. The insults you heap on Democrats daily.

Go fuck yourself.

I call people names BACK, when they have been fucking assholes and need to be called on it.

Your lib desire to be a fucking asshole and be treated with civility in turn, is you being a little crybaby.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Really??? Is this the hill you want to die on. The names you've called people. The insults you heap on Democrats daily.

Go fuck yourself.

I call people names BACK, when they have been fucking assholes and need to be called on it.

Your lib desire to be a fucking asshole and be treated with civility in turn, is you being a little crybaby.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Now I get to call you a name since you just lived up to that name. I NEVER called you a name, not once. But since you claim I did and you answered me with your insults, guess what, you are a liar and an oxygen thief.
\

Then give a cite to the 2020 Republican Platform. Prove me wrong. I have been looking for it for quite some time and it doesn't exist
Do your homework

Republican National Committee's Executive Committee voted on June 10, 2020, to adopt the same platform the party used in 2016

2020 Republican Party Platform Resolution

Trump's second-term agenda

Trump released the following list of core priorities for his second-term agenda on August 23, 2020.[

Building on the incredible achievements of President Donald J. Trump’s first term in office, the President’s re-election campaign today released a set of core priorities for a second term under the banner of 'Fighting for You!' President Trump’s boundless optimism and certainty in America’s greatness is reflected in his second-term goals and stands in stark contrast to the gloomy vision of America projected by Joe Biden and Democrats.

President Trump will further illuminate these plans during his acceptance speech Thursday at the Republican National Convention. Over the coming weeks, the President will be sharing additional details about his plans through policy-focused speeches on the campaign trail.

President Trump: Fighting for You!

JOBS

• Create 10 Million New Jobs in 10 Months
  • Create 1 Million New Small Businesses
  • Cut Taxes to Boost Take-Home Pay and Keep Jobs in America
  • Enact Fair Trade Deals that Protect American Jobs
  • 'Made in America' Tax Credits
  • Expand Opportunity Zones
  • Continue Deregulatory Agenda for Energy Independence

ERADICATE COVID-19
  • Develop a Vaccine by The End Of 2020
  • Return to Normal in 2021
  • Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States
  • Refill Stockpiles and Prepare for Future Pandemics

END OUR RELIANCE ON CHINA
  • Bring Back 1 Million Manufacturing Jobs from China
  • Tax Credits for Companies that Bring Back Jobs from China
  • Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring *Back their Manufacturing to the United States
  • No Federal Contracts for Companies who Outsource to China
  • Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

HEALTHCARE
  • Cut Prescription Drug Prices
  • Put Patients and Doctors Back in Charge of our Healthcare System
  • Lower Healthcare Insurance Premiums
  • End Surprise Billing
  • Cover All Pre-Existing Conditions
  • Protect Social Security and Medicare
  • Protect Our Veterans and Provide World-Class Healthcare and Services

EDUCATION
  • Provide School Choice to Every Child in America
  • Teach American Exceptionalism

DRAIN THE SWAMP
  • Pass Congressional Term Limits
  • End Bureaucratic Government Bullying of U.S. Citizens and Small Businesses
  • Expose Washington’s Money Trail and Delegate Powers Back to People and States
  • Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

DEFEND OUR POLICE
  • Fully Fund and Hire More Police and Law Enforcement Officers
  • Increase Criminal Penalties for Assaults on Law Enforcement Officers
  • Prosecute Drive-By Shootings as Acts of Domestic Terrorism
  • Bring Violent Extremist Groups Like ANTIFA to Justice
  • End Cashless Bail and Keep Dangerous Criminals Locked Up until Trial

END ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS
  • Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition
  • Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members
  • Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks
  • End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families
  • Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers
  • Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE
  • Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
  • Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure SystemWin the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network
  • Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air
  • Partner with Other Nations to Clean Up our Planet’s Oceans

AMERICA FIRST FOREIGN POLICY
  • Stop Endless Wars and Bring Our Troops Home
  • Get Allies to Pay their Fair Share
  • Maintain and Expand America’s Unrivaled Military Strength
  • Wipe Out Global Terrorists Who Threaten to Harm Americans
  • Build a Great Cybersecurity Defense System and Missile Defense System

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES
  • Continue nominating constitutionalist Supreme Court and lower court judges
  • Protect unborn life through every means available
  • Defend the freedoms of religious believers and organizations
  • Support the exercise of Second Amendment rights[7]

That, in a nutshell is the 2020 Republican Platform. It has some good things which also parallels the 2020 Dem Platform but it also has some really hateful things in there as well. And things that Rump had already dumped on. A Platform is to tell everyone what the good things your party is going to do and stands for. It's not an attack ad and that's all this piece of crap is.

There still is NO 2020 Republican Party Platform. Only an attack ad.
Have you read the 2020 Democratic Platform?
I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

A serious question...What happens when the money runs out?
White

I've already covered the Police Consent Decree. Your Vennie Barberino Defense doesn't work.

It works as well as our Iran agreement with nukes. They laugh at it as soon as your back is turned and put it in the bathroom to have a better use as toilet paper.

Yes indeed, it was highly successful program, so of course Republicans wanted it gone.

Republicans are always quick to dismantle programs which are working, especially those which benefit black or brown people. Look how well voting in large numbers worked for black and brown people this past election, so immediately Republicans are trying to make it harder to vote.

A sane party would come up with a platform which appeals to a wider swath of voters, or one which does something more than crash the economy, but that would require thought and work. Republicans don't want to do that. So now they're playing culture wars once again.

Then give a cite to the 2020 Republican Platform. Prove me wrong. I have been looking for it for quite some time and it doesn't exist
Do your homework

Republican National Committee's Executive Committee voted on June 10, 2020, to adopt the same platform the party used in 2016

Trump released the following list of core priorities for his second-term agenda on August 23, 2020.[

Building on the incredible achievements of President Donald J. Trump’s first term in office, the President’s re-election campaign today released a set of core priorities for a second term under the banner of 'Fighting for You!' President Trump’s boundless optimism and certainty in America’s greatness is reflected in his second-term goals and stands in stark contrast to the gloomy vision of America projected by Joe Biden and Democrats.

President Trump will further illuminate these plans during his acceptance speech Thursday at the Republican National Convention. Over the coming weeks, the President will be sharing additional details about his plans through policy-focused speeches on the campaign trail.

JOBS

ERADICATE COVID-19
  • Make All Critical Medicines and Supplies for Healthcare Workers in The United States

• Allow 100% Expensing Deductions for Essential Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Robotics who Bring *Back their Manufacturing to the United States
  • Hold China Fully Accountable for Allowing the Virus to Spread around the World

HEALTHCARE
  • End Surprise Billing

EDUCATION

DRAIN THE SWAMP
  • Drain the Globalist Swamp by Taking on International Organizations That Hurt American Citizens

DEFEND OUR POLICE

• Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition
  • Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE
  • Launch Space Force, Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon and Send the First Manned Mission to Mars
  • Build the World’s Greatest Infrastructure SystemWin the Race to 5G and Establish a National High-Speed Wireless Internet Network
  • Continue to Lead the World in Access to the Cleanest Drinking Water and Cleanest Air

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES

That, in a nutshell is the 2020 Republican Platform. It has some good things which also parallels the 2020 Dem Platform but it also has some really hateful things in there as well. And things that Rump had already dumped on. A Platform is to tell everyone what the good things your party is going to do and stands for. It's not an attack ad and that's all this piece of crap is.

I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

White

I read the GOP 2020 Platform.
I read
Rump am good
Democrat am bad
Whatever Rump says am true

Do your homework

JOBS

ERADICATE COVID-19

HEALTHCARE
  • End Surprise Billing

EDUCATION

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DEFEND OUR POLICE

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES

I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

White

I read
Rump am good
Democrat am bad
So you really are ignorant of the 2020 Democratic Platform.
Of course, if you're a minority or trespasser, you love the 2020 Democratic Platform.

Do your homework

JOBS

ERADICATE COVID-19

HEALTHCARE
  • End Surprise Billing

EDUCATION

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DEFEND OUR POLICE

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES

I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

White

You clearly didn't read the platform at all. It doesn't say anything like that. You can't even paraphrase it to come out like that.

Lazy, ill informed, and gullible is no way to go through life, son.

Do your homework

JOBS

ERADICATE COVID-19

HEALTHCARE
  • End Surprise Billing

EDUCATION

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DEFEND OUR POLICE

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES

I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

White

I read
Rump am good
Democrat am bad
Of course, if you're a minority or trespasser, you love the 2020 Democratic Platform.

I don't crap about the Dem Platform. I do care about a decent Republican Platform and a decent Republican President. We need to clean up our own back yard.

Do your homework

JOBS

ERADICATE COVID-19

HEALTHCARE
  • End Surprise Billing

EDUCATION

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DEFEND OUR POLICE

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES

I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

White

I read
Rump am good
Democrat am bad

I don't crap about the Dem Platform. I do care about a decent Republican Platform and a decent Republican President. We need to clean up our own back yard.
Both parties go to extremes.
I am not a globalist.

Do your homework

JOBS

ERADICATE COVID-19

HEALTHCARE
  • End Surprise Billing

EDUCATION

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DEFEND OUR POLICE

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES

I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

White

I read
Rump am good
Democrat am bad

I am not a globalist.

You sure do go to extremes to make me believe that you are a Nationalist.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg
Thank you for kind words, Mr. Mac1958. We may have our faults, but we love a man who operates on the up and up. I know he gets a lot of flack from the press, but we view him as a resource for taking a bull by the horns and winning it over. :yes_text12:

Do your homework

JOBS

ERADICATE COVID-19

HEALTHCARE
  • End Surprise Billing

EDUCATION

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DEFEND OUR POLICE

INNOVATE FOR THE FUTURE

DEFEND AMERICAN VALUES

I read it...
White Man Bad
Welfare Good

White

I read
Rump am good
Democrat am bad

I am not a globalist.

You sure do go to extremes to make me believe that you are a Nationalist.
No trespassers.
No Business Visas.
Penalize businesses that Off-Shore.
In other words, I voted for Trump's platform because it was my platform going back to that scumbag Reagan.
You might possibly be a fan of Reagan's Globalism.

Yes indeed, it was highly successful program, so of course Republicans wanted it gone.

Republicans are always quick to dismantle programs which are working, especially those which benefit black or brown people. Look how well voting in large numbers worked for black and brown people this past election, so immediately Republicans are trying to make it harder to vote.

A sane party would come up with a platform which appeals to a wider swath of voters, or one which does something more than crash the economy, but that would require thought and work. Republicans don't want to do that. So now they're playing culture wars once again.

If it was such a successful program, why did the Kenyan lawn jockey have two riots while he was President? Do you really think that when commies get pissed off, they look on the internet to see if there is some stupid decree they could actually care less about?

In our country, states don't have to agree to any decree because they operate their police departments as they deem necessary. It also means they could also make their own decree anytime they want, and the commie cities never did that, did they?

This is another failed attempt to place blame on a President for the failures of commie cities. Trump had nothing to do with the riots. They took place because a suspect in a commie city and commie state, died at the hands of a police officer, and people in other commie cities decided that would give them permission to riot. Even after Trump offered assistance to stop the riots, they refused any and all help he offered.

While Trump was offering help to those cities, Whorris started a fund to bailout those criminals so they could return to the streets to cause more mayhem. But blame Trump for that, right?

Go fuck yourself.

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

Now I get to call you a name since you just lived up to that name. I NEVER called you a name, not once. But since you claim I did and you answered me with your insults, guess what, you are a liar and an oxygen thief.
\

I actually called Dragonlady a name, since she called me a name, first.

Try to be less stupid.

Forum List

Back